剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
What you're asking me to do
你的要求对我来说
is gonna be very difficult.
相当困难
Come on, it's just me.
没事的 就我一个人
That's why it's gonna be difficult.
正因如此才困难
Look, I went heavy on the canned fish,
我拿来了很多鱼罐头
and I don't wanna hear any crap about mercury from...
我可不希望听到有人抱怨水银...
You two.
你俩
I'm gonna go out to the van
我去车里看看
and check on those mics,
顺便测试一下麦克风
and maybe I can recalibrate them or something.
也许可以重新校准一下什么的
Okay, who's got the files on these other losers?
好了 谁还找到其他人的资料了
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
I thought you told Ilsa you'd stop spying on everyone.
我记得你答应过伊尔莎不再监听别人了
It's like you don't even know me.
说得好像你不认识我一样
Criminals and a has-been cop.
几个罪犯以及一个曾经的警♥察♥
Wasn't there another guy?
没有其他人了吗
His name's Guerrero.
他叫格雷罗
Some pretty scary reading.
资料相当惊人
We're doing society a favor
我们是在帮社会
putting this freak out of his misery.
铲除一颗毒瘤啊
Says here he has a kid.
上面说他有个孩子
See?
看见了吗
That's what I mean by a pressure point.
这就是我说的软肋
Ames.
艾米斯
I knew about the kid.
我知道孩子的事
It's cool.
真酷
Ames, take the Eldo.
艾米斯 把车开走
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I don't run.
我不跑了
Okay, this doesn't make any sense.
好吧 这些没用
Let's go over it one more time.
我们再来一遍
Look, I have told you everything I can remember.
我已经把我记得的都告诉你了
He warned you, right?
他警告过你是吗
You said that he hired a bodyguard,
你说他雇了一个保镖
He thought he was being paranoid.
他当时感觉自己多疑了
He's concerned about your safety,
他担心你的安全
But the one piece of evidence which could have protected you,
但是那个能够保住你性命的证据
He hides.
被他藏了起来
It just doesn't add up.
怎么都讲不通
Do you want another drink, a snack?
再来杯酒吗 夜宵呢
We've got cashews, a variety of canned fish.
这里有腰果 各种鱼罐头
No, I don't want a snack.
我不要吃夜宵
I was in Geneva.
我当时在日内瓦
He called, he told me everything was fine,
他给我打电♥话♥报平安
but he didn't want me to come to Africa.
但他不想让我去非洲
Two days later, he's dead. That's it.
两天后他就死了 就这样
That's the last communication I had with him,
除了那封信 这就是我和他
apart from the letter,
最后的一次通话
but he made no mention of the CIA!
但他没提到中情局
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what letter?
等等 什么信
A personal letter he left in his briefcase in Geneva.
一封他留在日内瓦的手提箱里的私人信件
It was nothing.
没说什么
Just last words from a husband to a wife.
只是一个丈夫留给妻子的遗言
Ilsa, I need to read that letter.
伊尔莎 我得看看那封信
Could be something you missed.
也许你漏掉了什么
Now where is it?
它在哪
Well, there's two things that are clear in this letter.
这封信能够说明两件事
He knew he was gonna die,
一是他知道自己要死了
And he loved you very much.
二是他非常爱你
I know.
我知道
But there's just one problem.
但有一个问题
It's not written by your husband.
这信不是你丈夫写的
It's signed by a Mr. Ross.
署名是罗斯先生
Oh, here we go.
又来了
Oh, it's silly.
说来很蠢
Every month we would meet
我们每个月都会在
in the hotel bar at the Lamont
拉蒙酒店的酒吧约会一次
and pretend to be strangers and spend the night together
彼此假装不认识 并在一起过夜
under a false name, and he was Mr. Ross.
我们用假名 他用的是罗斯先生
The photo of Julia and Marshall was taken in that bar,
茱莉亚和马歇尔的照片就是在那里照的
which is why I thought he was having an affair.
所以我以为他有外遇了
I think I will have that other drink.
我要再来一杯
Did you always stay in the same room?
你们总是开同一间房♥吗
Good evening.
晚上好
My name's Mrs. Ross.
我是罗斯太太
My husband and I rented out a suite for the year,
我和我丈夫在这里包年租了的一个套房♥
but unfortunately I seem to have misplaced the key.
但不幸的是 我的钥匙落在房♥里了
Of course, Mrs. Ross. I remember you.
没问题 罗斯太太 我记得你
You'll have your key in just a moment. Thank you.
我马上再给您做一张卡 谢谢
Chance, I'm tapped into the hotel security feed.
吉斯 我接到酒店的监控系统里了
Something tells me I'm not the only one.
感觉好像这里还有别人
Okay, everyone on hold.
好的 全体准备
Let's see where they go, what they're looking for.
看看他们去哪里 在找什么
Either way, they don't leave the hotel alive.
无论怎样 他们都别想活着出酒店
This lobby's a little bit too crowded for my taste.
我感觉大厅里人有点多
She's got the key.
她拿到房♥卡了
Holding. Everyone stay in position.
准备 各就各位
Okay, we got 'em. Tenth floor.
好的 看到他们了 在10楼
Move in now.
马上行动
Once we recover the photos,
拿到相片后
Capture and kill.
就地干掉他们
Now!
冲
Get your hands in the air!
把手举起来
Freeze!
不许动
Hands up, Mrs. Pucci!
举起手来 普奇太太
Right now! Now turn around slowly.
快点 慢慢转过身来
Please, please, don't shoot.
拜托 不要杀我
It's not her.
不是她
Repeat, the target is not here.
重复 目标不在这里
God!
靠
Good, good, good, good.
很好 很好
Ilsa, they took the bait. You're up.
伊尔莎 他们上当了 该你上了
Hurry up, find the photographs
赶快 找到相片
and get out of there.
然后马上离开
All right, I need eyes everywhere.
好的 盯着每一个摄像头
Find them!
找到他们
What do you want me to do?
我们现在怎么办
Kill her.
杀了她
We need backup on the tenth floor now.
10楼需要支援
Chance, they got reinforcements heading towards you.
吉斯 他们的援兵正朝你那边去
How are we gonna get out of here?
我们该怎么离开这里
What? I don't do the thinking.
啥 我哪知道啊
That's your job.
这是你的工作啊
Ilsa...
伊尔莎
Speed it up and get outta there.
抓紧时间 赶快离开
Very clever, Mr. Ross.
罗斯先生 太聪明了
Winston, I've got it.
温斯顿 我拿到了
Good, good.
很好 很好
Now get the hell outta there.
马上离开那里
Julia's on her way up.
茱莉亚上去了
She's headed right for you.
她正朝你那边去
Ilsa, what are you doing?
伊尔莎 你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Chance.
吉斯
We got a huge problem.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Hold on. Ilsa's not leaving.
等等 伊尔莎不肯走
And she's got a gun.
她手里有枪
Ilsa, go downstairs.
伊尔莎 快下楼
Ilsa, listen to me.
伊尔莎 听我说
Ilsa!
伊尔莎
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表