剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Not until we find out who's trying to kill 'em.
至少没找出谁想杀害他们之前不行
I'm literally...
我真是
In hell.
在地狱里啊
Hoxton-Moss-- Paul Collingsworth speaking.
这里是H-M制药公♥司♥ 保罗·克林斯沃斯
Hey, Meachem just said that the company knows about the letter.
米契曼说公♥司♥知道信的事情了
Did he accuse you of writing it?
他有指控说是你写的吗
Uh, well, no, not directly,
不 没有直接挑明
but he told me to go downstairs to the archives to get a file.
但他让我下楼去档案室拿份材料
There's nothing down there
那下面的所有资料
that can't be accessed by this computer.
都能通过这台电脑访问
I'm telling you, Chance, the archives are empty.
我跟你说 吉斯 档案室是空的
He's up to something. It's a setup!
他在策划什么事 这是个圈套
That's good.
那很好
What--it's what? It's not good.
你说什么 一点儿都不好
It's bad. It's the opposite of good.
这很糟 "好"的反义词
It is a good thing.
这是个好事
It just means this is gonna come to an end quicker for both of us.
说明对咱们来说 事情快结束了
Richard, you have to trust me, okay?
理查德 你得相信我 好吗
All right.
好吧
Yo.
说
Where are you?
你在哪
Restocking. Why? What's up?
补货呢 咋了 啥事
Well, now would be a good time
现在是环卫工收拾
for the janitor to check the trash in Meachem's office.
米契曼办公室垃圾的绝好时机
Got it. On my way.
收到 这就来
We got him.
找到他了
Go, now.
行动 马上
Hello, Richard.
你好 理查德
We know it was you who wrote the FDA.
我们知道是你写信给食品及药物管理局的
Okay, Nick, don't come any closer.
好了 尼克 别靠近我
What were you thinking?
你在想什么
Do you have any idea what you have done?
你知道你做了什么吗
You made a huge mistake, Richard.
你犯了一个极大的错误 理查德
Don't do that. You'll re Nick!
别这么做 你会 尼克
What the...?
搞什么
You selfish son of a bitch!
你这个自私的混♥蛋♥
How could you do this to the company?
你这么能对公♥司♥干出这种事
Who the hell are you again? Collingsworth.
你是谁来着 克林斯沃斯
Paul Collingsworth, the temp. The temp?
保罗·克林斯沃斯 临时雇员 临时雇员
When I saw him about to attack you, well...
当我看见他准备攻击你的时候
I knew I had to do something.
我想我一定得有所行动了
This is a list of all the people
这单子上列出的全都是
who could lose their jobs because of your letter.
由于你的信而将要失业的人
Nick! Can I call you Nick?
尼克 我能叫你尼克吗
Is it okay with you if I escort this lowlife
如果我把这杂碎赶出大厦
right out of the building?
你没意见吧
Come on, you.
你 起来
This isn't over, Richard.
这还没完 理查德
You will be hearing from our attorneys.
你会收到我们的律师函的
Yeah.
不错
All right.
好了
I guess Meachem's not trying to kill me.
我猜米契曼不准备杀我
The question is now, who is?
现在的问题是 是谁想杀你
Winston, help!
温斯顿 救命
What-- did you see something?
什么 你看见什么了吗
No, it's this damn laptop.
不是 是这破笔记本
I can't seem to find my book club notes anywhere.
我好像找不到我读书会的笔记了
Joel must have put them somewhere.
乔尔肯定把它们存在什么地方了
All right, let me take a crack at it.
好吧 让我试一下
Ah, thank you.
太感谢啦
I'm just not myself these days.
我这些天都失魂落魄的
None of us are.
我们都是
I'm sure you've noticed
我想你肯定注意到
how short Richard and I have been with each other.
理查德和我共处的时间有多短暂了
Well, I've been married before.
我以前结过婚
It kind of comes with the territory.
这是不可避免的
The other night, he was so on edge that he snapped at me
有一晚 他恼羞成怒对我大吼
for wanting to put up the Christmas decorations.
就只因为他想要挂圣诞装饰品
He did?
真的假的
Do you know that Chance doesn't even want us to have
你知道吗 吉斯连圣诞树
a Christmas tree in the office?
都不让我们放在办公室里
You believe that?
你敢相信吗
Oh, no. Is it really necessary
不是吧 你们的人真有必要
for your people to ruin all of my landscaping?
毁了我所有的庭园景观吗
What are you talk--
你在说什么
Get down.
趴下
Get back in the laundry room.
去洗衣房♥
Keep the door closed and stay down!
锁好门 卧倒
Is, uh, book club canceled?
读书会取消了吗
Rachel.
瑞秋
One of the guys who attacked the house this afternoon
下午袭击房♥子的其中一人
dropped his cell phone.
落下了他的手♥机♥
Guerrero's busy trying to pull
格雷罗正试着
whatever information he can out of there.
获取手♥机♥中的任何信息
Rachel, could you think of a reason
瑞秋 你能想出
why someone would want to kill you?
有人想杀你的理由吗
Me?
我
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
It's her blog! What?
是她的博客 什么
Her blog. She has a blog.
她的博客 她有个博客
It's about the whole town, and it's filled with gossip.
里边写的全是镇里发生的事 各种八卦
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
What I post is totally innocuous.
我发布的内容全都无伤大雅
You wrote about Ron Moodie. He had an affair.
你把罗恩·穆迪有外遇的事写上去了
That's what you wrote.
你就是这么写的
Then his wife left him.
结果他妻子气跑了
And then Amy O'Connell--
还有艾米·欧康奈...
she writes that she's cheating on her taxes.
她写人家偷税漏税
You can't get into people's business like that, honey.
你不能像这样多管闲事 亲爱的
They come and get you! It's one of my creative...
他们会来找你算账的 这是我的创作源泉...
This is ridiculous.
这太荒诞了
Blog? What do you say we just tie them up
博客惹的祸 干脆把他们绑起来
and let Guerrero handle the rest of it?
剩下的事交给格雷罗处理
You serious? There's some duct tape right there.
说真的吗 这里就有胶带
You don't understand.
你不明白
You know, you don't appreciate what I do--
你根本不明白我在干什么...
I've been shot at.
哥挨过枪子儿
I've been thrown out of an airplane,
哥跳过飞机
been generally mistreated by a lot of very bad people.
哥坐过老虎凳 喝过辣椒水
But this bickering is pretty much more than I can take,
但我就是受不了这种争吵
so I'm gonna go outside and get some fresh air.
所以我得出去透口气
When I get back, you two had better be calmed down,
等我回来时 你俩最好能冷静下来
or we're breaking out the ball gags.
不然我就把马嚼子戴你俩嘴上
He's a good whistler too.
他也是个口哨达人啊
What's going on down there?
楼下出什么事了
Chance and Winston are, uh...
吉斯和温斯顿在...
helping your parents communicate a little better.
帮你父母进行更好的交流
It's nothing to worry about, okay?
没什么可担心的 好吧
I can practically see Billy Backer's house from here.
我在这里都能看到比利·贝克的房♥子
Oh, right, yeah, the party that Jamie mentioned.
哦对 杰米说的那个派对
The one that she invited me to.
她邀请了我
That was pretty cool.
很酷
Yeah, it was. It was pretty cool.
是呀 确实很酷
Do you want to go?
你想去吗
Where?
去哪
The party.
参加派对
We'll just go out the window, climb down the trellis.
我们从窗户爬出去 顺着棚架下去
No one's gonna even know we're gone.
神不知鬼不觉
Seriously?
说真的吗
You mean, like, sneak out?
你是说 偷偷溜出去
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表