剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, dudes. Hey.
伙计们 嗨
No hits on his prints.
查了他的指纹 无匹配结果
He's also not in the facial-recognition database,
他也不在面部识别系统中
and the car he's Rented to Dustin Hoffman.
他的车 租给了达斯汀·霍夫曼
Yeah. Safe to assume that's an alias.
对 说那是个化名应该很合理
But the car had a navigation system.
但车上有导航定位系统
J.D. over there spent the last couple days
那位无名氏之前的几天
holed up in a hot sheet motel.
都藏在一家热门旅馆里
Nice place to start. Any word on the bomb?
很好的着手点 炸♥弹♥有什么发现么
Patience, brother. Car's still at the crime scene.
耐心点 兄弟 车仍然在犯罪现场
If I can get a look at the blast signature,
但如果我能看一下爆破特点
I can narrow down the threat list.
我就能缩小目标名单
Why is my full legal name printed on this envelope?
为啥我的合法全名印在这个信封上
Oh...Oh, see, that there is your paycheck.
因为里面有你的薪水支票
Paycheck?
支票
This some kind of joke?
这是个什么玩笑吗
If you're referring to the amount,
如果你是在说金额
think of it as a signing bonus.
就把它当做签约奖金好了
Oh, and I still need that W2.
我还是要你的个人所得税清单
No, it's not the amount.
不 和金额无关
It's that this is not money.
这不是现金
I only get paid in cash.
我只收现金
I've never taken a check in my entire life.
我这辈子一张支票都没收过
Look, men in my vocation can't afford
像我这样的人可不能
being burnt by a paper trail.
被人通过书面线索找到
Do you know what this is? It's a license to steal.
你知道这是什么吗 是偷窃许可证
It's a map for thieves.
是给窃贼们的地图
Get your account number, they find your social.
通过你的账户号♥码 他们会找到你的社保号♥
They find your social, they got you.
找到了社保号♥ 他们就找到了你
Who are they, exactly?
他们是谁 确切点说
Well, uh, me... and men of my ilk.
我 还有像我一样的人
Well, as I've explained to your colleagues,
正如我向你的同事们解释的那样
I'm running a legitimate business here.
我经营的是合法的生意
So take your check.
所以收好你的支票
Deposit it in a secure banking facility.
把它存到值得信赖的银行里去
Report it to the Federal government, and...
并向联邦政♥府♥汇报 然后
wait for it... pay taxes on it.
听好了 依法纳税
Taxes? Taxes.
纳税 纳税
You think I'm gonna S.F.P.D.
你觉得我会 旧金山警局
Cops. To be continued.
警♥察♥ 未完待续
Hello, can I help you?
你好 有什么事吗
Yeah, just need to ask a few questions.
只是问几个问题
Why am I not surprised?
我居然一点都不惊讶
The police are here.
警♥察♥来了
I assume it's about my adult orphan.
我想应该和我的成人孤儿有关
J.D. said no cops.
无名说不要惊动警方
I can hardly lie to the police.
我很难对警♥察♥撒谎
Why not?
为啥不行
Lieutenant Broward, S.F.P.D.
我是布劳沃德中尉 旧金山警局的
This is Detective Delgado.
这是迪加多警探
Ilsa Pucci. My associate, Mr. Chance.
伊尔莎·普奇 我的合伙人 吉斯先生
What can we do for you?
有何能效劳的
Well, we're just following up on our bombing victim.
我们只是想跟进炸♥弹♥案的被害人的情况
I understand the hospital left him in your care.
我知道医院同意了你来监管他
That's correct. We've taken guardianship of him.
对 我们获取了他的监护权
So you know him.
所以说你认识他
Uh, who he is.
他是谁
We're working on it.
我们也在查呢
We were hoping you would have an identification on him.
还以为你们查到他的身份了呢
No, just following up. Routine.
没有 只是跟进一下 例行公事
You mind if I talk to him?
你介意我和他谈谈吗
Yeah, we do.
抱歉 不太方便
Our John Doe's been through a lot.
我们的无名氏经历了太多
We wouldn't want to risk getting him further traumatized.
我们不能冒险让他受到更大的伤害
Winston... been a long time.
温斯顿 好久不见
Not long enough, Detective Broward.
也没太久 布劳沃德警探
It's actually Lieutenant Broward now.
其实现在是布劳沃德中尉了
Whatever.
无所谓
Till a judge says otherwise,
除非法官另有指示
he's in our custody.
否则他就在我们的监管之下
No need to get territorial.
没必要觉得你的领土被侵犯了
Lieutenant Broward, let me assure you
布劳沃德队长 我向您保证
that if Mr. Doe remembers even the smallest detail,
如果无名先生想起了哪怕是最小的细节
we'll inform you immediately. Do you have a card?
我们都会马上通知您的 您有名片吗
It's a pleasure, Mrs. Pucci.
幸会 普奇太太
All mine.
彼此彼此
Forgive me for prying, but there seemed to be
别怪我多嘴 但是
more going on than just our client's protection.
貌似不只是保护客户这么简单吧
The guy's a crook. Okay?
那人是个无赖 行了么
He and his team have been gaming the system for years.
他和他的队伍钻体制的空子好多年了
Money disappearing from drug busts, evidence gone missing.
缉毒缴获的现金消失了 证据不见了
I knew the guy was dirty.
我知道这家伙有罪
Staked my reputation on proving it.
我赌上了我的名誉来证明此事
I just never could.
只是没成功
So that was the guy. Yeah.
原来就是这家伙 没错
That was the guy.
就是他
That guy cost me everything. My job, my reputation, my--
他夺取了我的一切 工作 名誉
That close. Almost had him.
就差一点 差一点就扳倒他了
Well, maybe you still can.
或许 你还有机会的
He must want J.D. For a reason.
他想要无名氏肯定有原因
We just figure out why and then we take him down.
我们只要弄清楚原因 然后把他拿下
Okay, this is your last known address.
到了 这是你最后记得的地址
Does it trigger anything?
能让你想起点什么吗
No, but it's not that bad.
没有 但似乎没有那么糟
It looks like a good guy motel, doesn't it?
这宾馆看起来像正经人住的 是吧
Doesn't it?
是吧
This place jog any memories?
这地方让你想起点什么了吗
I guess I'm not the four seasons type.
看来我不是个常年住酒店的人
Whoa...
哇哦
J.D., what are you into?
无名 你这是惹上了什么麻烦啊
Drugs, protection, banking.
毒品 保护费 银行
Any of this familiar to you?
想起点什么了吗
This doesn't mean I'm a bad guy.
这些不意味我就是个坏人
I swear, I don't remember doing
我发誓 我不记得这辈子
a single illegal thing my entire life.
做过一件违法的事
I can still be a good person, right?
我还能做个好人 对吧
Tell it to the judge.
跟法官说去吧
If you were a good person,
如果你是个好人
Broward wouldn't want you so bad.
布劳沃德不会那么急切地想要你
Ames, you're the thief. Where do we start?
艾米斯 以你小偷的眼光 我们从哪开始
No, if you really wanted to hide something,
不对 如果你真的想藏什么东西
you'd put it somewhere no one else would look.
你会把东西放在没人会看的地方
When was the last time anyone staying in this motel used this?
住这儿的人啥时候会用到这东西啊
Huh? Anything?
记起什么了吗
It's a key.
这是枚钥匙
I kno--
我知
I got two damn eyes.
我他妈眼睛闪亮着呢
Let's say we go to the office,
不如我们去办公室吧
check out the footage from the security camera.
看一下监控片段
Yeah. Ames, keep an eye on him.
也对 艾米斯 给我看好他
And you...Try to have an epiphany, would you?
而你 行行好 显显灵吧
Don't open that trunk.
别开后备箱
Step away from the vehicle, slowly.
慢慢地离开车辆
Who the hell are you?
你算哪根葱
I'm the guy that's been chasing this
我在西海岸四处
sick bastard up and down the west coast.
追捕这个变♥态♥
He always leaves a secondary device with a hairline trigger.
他总是留下一个用细线引爆的二次装置
I cannot chalk line any more corpses today, okay?
我今天不想再画尸体线了 行不
Please?
请让让吧
I'll let you work.
不打扰你工作了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表