剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
This is about the mistress in the photo.
这是因为照片中那个情妇
Guerrero told me all about it. He told you?
格雷罗都告诉我了 他告诉你了
He was worried about you.
他担心你
I'm sorry, Mr. Guerrero was worried about me?
什么 格雷罗先生担心我
We tell each other things.
我们会谈心
But that's not the point. Well, what is your point?
但那不是重点 那什么是重点
The point is, you're looking at a woman
重点是 你看到一个
who was lied to by a man she thought she knew,
被她自认为了解的人骗了的女人
and you're taking it personally.
你对这件事融入了个人感情
How dare you?
你怎么敢这么说
Look, what Marshall did or didn't do--
不管马歇尔出没出轨
I-I-I can do anything about that.
我都无法改变
But that woman in the other room,
但是那个房♥间里的女人
I can help her-- I can do something about that.
我能帮助她 我能做些什么
So...
所以
So let me...
让我帮忙
Please.
求你了
What?
什么
You let her come on the mission?
你让她参与任务吗
She pays the bills, Harry.
她是老板 哈里
I don't let her do anything.
轮不到我让她做事
She came up with a reasonable plan,
她想出了一个合理的计划
and I knew I could make it work.
而我知道我可以实施那个计划
All right. I mean, how bad could it be?
好吧 能有多糟
You're sitting here, so I guess it turned out okay.
你还坐在这 我猜任务完成的不错
The job went south.
出了岔子
One of the team didn't make it out.
有一位团员没逃出来
Someone got left behind? You're kidding me. Who?
有人被丢下了 开玩笑吧 谁
You picked a great night for a blind date, Harry.
你跟网友见面时间选得真不错啊 哈里
I-I don't understand. W-what's happening here?
我不明白 发生了什么
In about ten minutes,
还有不到十分钟
an exchange is going to take place.
交换就要开始
If we return to Claypool what we stole from him,
如果我们还给卡普我们偷走的东西
he's agreed to release the prisoner.
他就会同意放了俘虏
Winston had to set this up in a public place
温斯顿为了保证他们信守承诺
to keep them honest, hence the bar.
必须安排在公共场合 所以就找了这地方
Wait, where's-- where's the prisoner?
等等 那俘虏在哪
You're looking at him.
你正在看着他呢
What?
啥
You're the guy who didn't make it?
你就是那个失手的家伙吗
What are you doing sitting there?
那你坐在这里干嘛
Why don't you do something?
你咋不做点什么
It's an I.E.D. If I move, I die.
这是瞬时爆♥炸♥装置 一动就死
Breathe, Harry.
深呼吸 哈里
All right, all right. Stay calm. Stay calm. All.
好的 好的 保持冷静 冷静
You've got a bomb underneath your seat.
你屁♥股♥下面居然放着一颗炸♥弹♥
Yeah. It's pretty well-made too.
没错 而且这炸♥弹♥做工很好
These guys must have spent some time in Iraq.
这些人肯定在伊♥拉♥克♥混过
I get up, and it blows. Maybe I should just move over.
我起来 它就爆♥炸♥ 或许我该闪开
Harry, if you want to leave,
哈里 如果你想离开
it's fine-- I totally understand.
没关系 我完全理解
Well, I mean, I do have a big day tomorrow.
嗯 我明天确实有重要的事来着
What do you mean leave? I'm not gonna leave.
你这话是什么意思 我不会走的
You've been there every single time
每逢我有生命危险
I've had a gun or a missile or even a woman
甚至是桃色危机的时候
pointed in my direction--
你都会出现在我身边
I'm not gonna leave.
我是不会走的
We're in this together. Now, what's the plan?
现在咱俩一起面对 计划是什么
Well, now we have about eight minutes left
那好 我们现在离交换
until the exchange.
差不多还有八分钟时间
And I'm pretty sure that if Claypool gets his way,
我很肯定如果卡普得逞了
I'm gonna end up dead.
那我就死定了
So I need to figure a way out of this.
所以我得解决目前的困境
But now that you're here, you're going to help.
现在你在这里 你就得帮助我
You want me to take somebody out? I can do that for you.
你需要我解决谁吗 我能做到
Harry... Classically trained in the martial arts, baby.
哈里 哥们我可是练过的
Harry... I'm sorry.
哈里 抱歉
I'm getting ahead of myself. Tell me what to do.
我跑题了 告诉我应该做什么
Step one, order a martini with extra olives.
第一步 点一杯马丁尼加橄榄
I can't. Gin makes me wheeze. Order the martini.
不行 杜松子酒会让我气喘的 点酒
Hey, guy. Martini, extra olives.
嗨 伙计 来杯马丁尼加橄榄
Why am I ordering a martini? I don't want a martini.
我♥干♥嘛要点马丁尼 我不想喝
I thought I was supposed to talk,
我以为我是负责说话的
and you were supposed to listen.
你只负责听
A good operator craves intel.
我这千里马渴求得到伯乐的赏识
It's probably best if you just tell me
如果你能告诉我目前发生的事
everything that's happened so far.
那就再好不过了
We don't have time for that.
我们没有那么多时间了
Just give me the quick version. Want me to shut up?
长话短说就行了 想让我闭嘴的话
I'm telling you how to do it.
我来告诉你怎么做
All right. Claypool's office--
好吧 卡普的办公室
The break-in.
闯入
Figure we'll pair you
我们让吉斯和你一组
and Chance up to take the office. -
潜入办公室
Sounds good.
听起来不错
It'll be nice, actually.
事实上是非常好
Chance and I have some catching up to do.
吉斯和我可以好好聊聊了
What the hell does that mean?
这话啥意思
Don't worry about us. We can beat that room.
别担心 我们能进去的
Question is, uh,
问题是
can the fifth Beatle over there
第五人能在整个计划黄了之前
get the password to access the computer
在那里拿到
before this whole plan goes to pot?
进入电脑的密♥码♥吗
That's a $9,000 bottle of wine you're poisoning...
你正在下毒的酒可值九千美元
Just so you're all aware.
只是提醒你们一下
Somehow I imagine you won't be missing that.
不知为何 我想你会不再怀念它的
And it's not poison, all right?
还有 我没在下毒好吧
It's sodium thiopental.
这是硫喷妥钠[麻醉剂]
Seriously, the wine is the best way to deliver it.
说真的 酒是最好的载体了
The guy's paranoid about his food,
这家伙对他的食物很多疑
but he's got a weak spot for the good stuff.
但他对好东西没啥抵抗力
This will render him compliant?
这难道会使他顺从吗
This will render him mush...
这会让他迷糊
At least for a little while.
至少能有一会儿
Chatty, disoriented--
说个不停又晕头转向
incapable of concealing the truth.
不能隐瞒事实
Essentially, he'll be Ames.
本质上讲 他就会变成艾米斯那样
Look, all you got to do is ask him for the password.
听着 你要做的就是问他密♥码♥
When he coughs it up, we're home free.
当他交出密♥码♥ 我们就大功告成
We should probably get going.
我们该动身了
Mr. Claypool's expecting me.
卡普先生在等我了
Hey...
嗨
You know, when, um--
你知道那天
when you called her aside the other day,
那天你跟她说了些悄悄话
we were kind of under the impression
我们记得应该是
that you were gonna, you know,
你准备去 你懂得
Talk her out of this. Talk her out of what?
说服她 说服她什么
Getting us all killed.
别让大家送死
Don't you think this is a bit of a risky proposition,
你难道不觉得这提议有点冒险吗
to give Ilsa this big a role in an operation like this?
让伊尔莎在行动中担当那么重要的角色
All right, guys, she said she could get us an invite
好吧 伙计们 她之前说了她能
to the compound-- she did.
帮我们争取和解 她做到了
And she's helped us out in the past.
而且她过去还帮常我们解困
Here and there, yeah. But this is way different.
是的 偶尔而已 但这次大不相同
For one, it's a hell of a lot more dangerous.
随便说一点吧 这次更加危险
Things are gonna be happening really quickly.
事情发展瞬息万变
And the whole damn thing is riding on her.
而这一切都将取决于她
She needs to be able to read situations, man--
她需要有看清形势的能力
adapt without thinking.
以及快速反应能力
There's a reason you never, ever put an amateur
永远不要让一个外行
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表