剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Can't we just save ourselves some time and go get some lunch?
咱们就不能省点时间去吃顿午饭吗
We certainly could...
当然可以
Had I not received this message
可我来的时候
just before I arrived here.
收到了这条信息
What is that?
那是什么
That is a photograph sent by my liaison
这是我的联络人从巴拉圭军队
in the Paraguayan Army
发来的照片
of your private plane sitting in an airfield
上面显示你的私人飞机停在距离三方国界
just a few miles away from The Triple Frontier.
仅仅几公里的一个飞机场上
That's the ground.
那是地线
Why are you disconnecting the ground wire?
你干嘛把地线拆下来
I think we've got a problem.
我想我们有麻烦了
What kind of problem?
啥麻烦
Captain Mike Harmen has asked the Paraguayan Army
迈克·哈曼上校要求巴拉圭军队
to seize my plane.
扣留我的飞机
I think Chance just lost his getaway.
我想吉斯的后路被断了
There's a doorway down there on the right.
那边右手处有扇门
That's Esteban's place.
那就是埃斯特万的地盘
But before we go in,
在我们进去之前
can I renew my objection to the current state of my hands?
我能重申一下对于手铐的反对意见吗
I already told you. Yeah, I know.
已经告诉过你了 好吧 我知道
I know. Rule one.
我知道 规则一
Thing is, folks around here don't take kindly
是这样的 这周围的人对于陌生人的询问
to strangers asking questions.
不太友好
What sense does it make to handicap ourselves from the outset?
从一开始咱就自束手脚说不过去啊
You know what, you got a point.
知道吗 你说的有理
Better? Not even close.
好点了吗 差远了
Greetings, matey.
你好 哥们
Drink, amigo?
喝啥酒 朋友
Whiskey.
威士忌
So we're looking for Esteban.
我们在找埃斯特万
Have you seen him?
你见过他吗
Uh, yeah, we seem to have lost the keys.
那啥 我们貌似把钥匙弄丢了
It's a funny story, actually.
这故事说起来很好笑
You want to see Esteban,
你想见埃斯特万
Esteban does not want to see you.
埃斯特万可不想见你
Put down the gun.
放下枪
You first.
你先
I asked you to put the gun down.
我要你放下枪
I won't ask again.
我不会再说第二遍
Uh...No.
不行
Oh, you are such a child.
靠 你还真是天真
I hope you're proud of yourself.
希望你以自己为荣
You asked me to help you find Esteban,
你让我帮你找埃斯特万
and I'm doing that,
我现在不正在找么
but you're getting lost in the details, matey.
可你在一直在纠结细节问题 哥们
Details my ass. Give me the gun.
细个毛的节 把枪给我
This gun?
这把枪吗
You want this gun?
你想要这把枪吗
Come and take it from me.
有本事就过来拿吧
You don't think I can just smack you up and take that gun?
你觉得我没法先打倒你再拿么
No, I really don't.
我还真不觉得
All right, folks,
好吧 各位
you're in for a little show.
给你们秀一个
What about a different plane?
换架飞机怎么样
Is there no other way to fly them out of there?
难道就没方法让他们出来了吗
Not from down there.
反正不能去那里
Not with this kind of notice.
太惹眼了
We need to figure out a way to get Harmen
我们得想办法让哈曼
to release that plane.
放了那架飞机
I've been dealing with him all week.
我整周都在和他打交道
He's not a "Bend the rules" kind of guy.
他不是那种能网开一面的人
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I did that an hour ago. It doesn't work.
我一小时之前试过了 没用
You loosened the lid for me.
你启发了我
If Chance still has his phone,
如果吉斯仍带着电♥话♥
the satellite should be locked in on him.
卫星应该能锁定他
Right there.
就在那儿
What the hell are they doing?
他们在搞什么飞机
Well, it appears they're kicking the crap out of each other.
这个嘛 看起来他们在互殴
I assume this doesn't bode well for Susan's rescue.
我想这对营救苏珊不是个好兆头
Zoom out, would you?
缩小一下 行不
What's that?
那是什么
That is a problem.
是麻烦
Come on. Answer your phone. Answer your phone.
快啊 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Hola, Esteban.
你好 埃斯特万
We were, um,
我们
hoping you could help us find Cervantes.
希望你能帮我们找到塞万提斯
So, Esteban, is it fair to assume
埃斯特万 我猜你现在
that you're now working for Cervantes?
是在为塞万提斯工作吧
Where are they? I don't know.
他们在哪 我不知道
I got no signal to lock onto, man.
收不到跟踪信♥号♥♥
He must've lost his phone.
他肯定把手♥机♥弄丢了
How do we find him?
那我们怎么找他
Uh... We don't.
我们不去找
No signal to latch on to.
现在找不到信♥号♥♥
Could take hours to find him.
找他会花很长时间
Every minute we spend looking is a minute
我们多找他一分钟
we take away from figuring out a way
就少了一分钟想办法
to get that plane off the ground.
让那架飞机重新升空
So what, we just leave them there
那怎么办 我们就袖手旁观
and hope for the best?
然后尽量往好处想吗
I don't like this any more than you do.
我比你更不喜欢这样
But right now, getting that plane free
但现在 让那架飞机重获自♥由♥
is the only way we can help get them home alive.
是我们帮助他活着回来的唯一方法
Yeah, that's assuming they're not dead already.
没错 先假设他们现在还没死
Hey! What?
你 咋了
I'm just saying.
我说说而已
You said that Esteban helped you escape from Cervantes.
你说埃斯特万帮你从塞万提斯那逃走
That they were mortal enemies or something.
他们是死敌还是什么
Hey, may I remind you,
我提醒你一下
if you hadn't lost your mind about me having a weapon,
要不是你非纠结着不让我带武器
we probably wouldn't be in this mess.
我们可能就没这麻烦了
You knew the rules.
你知道规则的
The rules.
规则
Here we go.
又来了
I don't trust you at all
我一点都不相信你
so we stick to the rules.
所以我们一切按规矩来
You have no idea how silly that sounds
你都不知道你说这话
coming from you.
有多幼稚
What I should trust you?
怎么 我应该信任你吗
Why shouldn't you?
为什么不
When you left me and the old man, you said nothing.
你当年可是一声不响地抛下了我和老爷子
That decision must've been brewing
那个决定肯定
for--for quite a while, right?
酝酿了很久是吧
So how many days?
那到底是多少天呢
How many conversations did me and you have
你有多少次你表面跟我聊着天
during which the only thought in your head
而内心却只想着
was about running away?
要逃跑
And you never said a word.
可你一点口风都没透过
You call that being honest?
你管这也叫忠诚么
Dig your graves.
自掘坟墓吧
Dude, no way.
哥们儿 没门儿
Why? It's a simple Norma Jean.
为啥 就是个简单的美人计
是著名女星玛丽莲·梦露的原名
此处提到的Norma Jean
First of all, there's no such thing
首先 没有什么
as a simple Norma Jean, all right?
简单的美人计 好吧
When a Norma Jean goes bad, it goes real bad.
美人计一旦差之毫厘 就会失之千里
A Norma Jean went bad on my cousin's pat.
有一次我表妹用美人计就失手了
She ended up pregnant with twins.
她最后怀了对双胞胎
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表