剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
I much prefer Rossini.
我宁愿去听罗西尼的作品
Will you excuse us a moment?
不好意思失陪一下
I heard someone's
我听说有人
got box seats in Venice--
在威尼斯搞到了包厢的座位
Sweet.
真不错
Love to join you sometime.
有时间可以一起
All right, Mr. Chance, why are you really here?
好了吉斯先生 你到底为何来此
I want the truth this time.
这次我要听实话
I told you. I'm here to see la tortellini.
我告诉你了 我是来看意大利饺子的
That's a type of pasta.
那是一种意大利面食
Is it?
是吗
Next, you'll tell me you have Mr. Winston outside
接下来你就会告诉我 温斯顿先生
in the surveillance truck
就在外面的监视车上
and that Miss Ames is working the concession stand.
而艾米斯小姐则在小卖♥♥部伺机而动
Well, you're right on the first one.
第一条你说对了
Ames called, says she's sick in bed.
不过艾米斯打来说 她病了
But I'm pretty sure I heard slot machines in the background.
但我很确定我听到了老虎机的声音
I want to know what's happening, and I want to know now.
我要知道到底怎么了 现在就要知道
Look, it's nothing.
什么事都没有
Nothing?
什么事都没有
Well, it's nothing that I know of.
反正据我所知 什么事都没有
I just got a bad feeling. Based on?
我只是有不好的预感 从何说起
Connie's security guy said there was a ten-second breach
康妮的保安说 昨晚这里的防火墙
in the firewall last night. Ten seconds?
曾被入侵过10秒 10秒
Ten seconds.
10秒
Sounds minor.
听起来没什么大不了
Ten seconds is a perfectly harmless amount of time
10秒对于防火墙来说
for a firewall to be down.
没有任何危害
15 seconds--
要是15秒
that's something different.
那可就大不一样了
In those five seconds,
在这短短五秒之内
on this system, somebody who knew their stuff
一些了解此系统的专业人士
could break in and make a copy of the whole mainframe.
就可入侵并且复♥制♥整个主机
You do that, you hijack the security system,
如果那样的话 你就可以入侵保全系统
shut down the cameras, open up any door,
关闭监视镜头 打开任何一扇门
and take control of the whole place.
然后全面掌控这个地方
And that's it? That's why you came along?
就这样吗 你就是为这个而来的吗
Well, look, I know it's pretty thin, but--
我知道没什么根据 但是
Thin, Mr. Chance, is being generous.
吉斯先生 说没什么根据都是好听的了
You may not be aware,
你可能没意识到
but I'm under an intense amount of scrutiny at the moment.
但我当下正在被严密审查
And while I appreciate your concern for my safety,
我很感谢你关心我的安全
given...
鉴于...
recent events,
最近发生的这些事件
there simply couldn't be a worse time
但现阶段没有比你疑神疑鬼
for you to indulge in this kind of rampant speculation.
胡乱推测更糟糕的情况了
Everyone on the ground!
所有人都趴在地上
Get on the ground now!
马上趴下
Get down now!
趴下
Don't move!
不许动
You heard me.
你听见我的话了
Just do what I tell you!
照我说的做
I hate it when I'm right.
我真恨自己总是猜对
What is that? Plastic explosives
那是什么 塑胶炸♥弹♥
they're sealing us in.
他们要把我们堵在里面
Patrick, do something.
帕特里克 想想办法
I wouldn't. These guys are for real.
要我就不会轻举妄动 这些家伙是来真格的
So am I.
我也是
This should be fun, dude.
有意思了 伙计
Hope you provide medical.
希望你随身带了应急的药物
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
I regret to inform you
我很遗憾地通知你们
that there has been a change in the night's proceedings.
今晚的节目安排有小小的变动
Winston, you getting this?
温斯顿 你听到了吗
Oh, man, I hate it when you're right.
伙计 我真恨你总是猜对
Among you are some of the wealthiest,
你们中的一些人是国内最富有
most influential people in the country,
最有影响力的人物
People whose families
你们的家人
will pay a considerable sum for their safe release.
会愿意支付大笔赎金将你们安全赎回
If you're wondering why we're here,
如果你们还在困惑我们为何来此
you have your answer.
现在你们知道答案了
I like to create an atmosphere of trust.
我希望能创造一个互信的氛围
Do as we say, and you will not be harmed.
按我们说的做 你们就不会有事
Resist us,
如若反抗
and we will be forced to do this.
就别怪我们不客气
Consider this the dress rehearsal.
这回就当作彩排吧
Great.
这可好
The next one will be real.
下一次就动真格了
Is the basement team in place?
地下室的队员就位了吗
Yes. And on schedule.
是的 按照预定时间到达
Separate the hostages.
将人♥质♥分散
I'm going to go down there.
我下去
Move. Move.
动起来 动起来
What do you think?
你怎么想
Kidnapping in bulk--
成批绑♥架♥
Not the worst thing I've heard.
这不是我听过最糟的事
I'm just not buying the ransom thing.
可我不相信是为了赎金
This place has an endowment, right--couple of million?
这地方在举办募捐会是吧 数百万捐款
More like $250 million. Why?
差不多2.5亿 怎么了
I'm just thinking if you're smart enough
我在想 如果你聪明到
to hack into the mainframe,
能够侵入主机
why not just figure out a way to steal the money
为何不想个办法把钱偷走呢
and save yourself the trouble?
省得冒这个险啊
If it isn't money they're after,
如果他们为的不是钱
What are they doing here?
那他们的目的是什么
We're gonna find out.
我们会查清楚的
What does that mean, "Find out"?
"查清楚"是什么意思
Let's go, people. Keep walking. Stay with your group.
走 继续走 和人群一起
You heard him!
你听到他说的话了
Take the stairs now!
马上上楼梯
if we get stuck in here, we're not gonna get any answers.
如果我们被困在这里 就找不到任何答案了
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
Oh, man.
噢 伙计
I would keep your distance.
我会和你保持距离的
Great.
那就好
Ilsa, what's he doing? I don't like this.
伊尔莎 他在干嘛 我可不喜欢这样
Relax, Connie.
放松 康妮
Relax? You saw what they did to Patrick.
放松 你看见他们怎么对待帕特里克的了
You're about to see why I hired this man,
你会明白我雇这家伙的原因的
Why he's in a class of his own, and why no one can do what he does--
为何他独一无二 为何没人能做到他那样
Isn't that right, Guerrero?
格雷罗 没错吧
Oh, yeah. Why?
必须的 什么意思
What is he going to do? He's gonna puke.
他要做什么 他要吐了
Oh, lord.
我的天
I wish to God someone would explain to me
谁来给我解释一下
what is going on.
现在是什么情况
Well, you know how some people have perfect pitch,
你知道有的人能飙出完美高音
others can see well at night?
有的人能在夜间视物吗
Well...
嗯
Chance can vomit on cue.
吉斯能在关键时候呕吐
Hey. Come on, let's go.
快点 走吧
Yes, but why, Guerrero? Why is he vomiting?
好吧 但请问他为什么要吐啊 格雷罗
Because now it's one-on-one. You get it?
因为现在能一对一了 懂了吗
Yeah, go on.
对 继续走
Move it. Let's go.
走 快点
Ah, come on.
拜托
Keep going.
继续走
What the hell happened?
他妈的怎么回事
Did you wash your hands first?
你吐后洗手了没
Brilliant work.
干得好
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表