剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Mr. Chance,
吉斯先生
I know it's you
我知道
Who's been following me home at night.
晚上跟踪我回家的人是你
But it wasn't clear to me until that moment in the sewer.
不过是在下水道时我才确定的
You feel responsible for what happened to me--
你觉得自己应该
For me being attacked.
为我遇袭一事负责
But you shouldn't feel responsible.
可你不该觉得负疚
It's not your fault.
那不是你的错
And the truth of the matter is...
事实上...
I'm fine.
我很好
You're a strong person, Ilsa.
你是个坚强的人 伊尔莎
Nobody's denying that.
没人能否认那点
But taking someone's life
可夺走某人的性命
Is something you can't just push out of your head.
不是你能轻易抛诸脑后的
I know what it's like,
我知道那种感觉
And I know what you're going through.
我知道你正经历着什么
I know it's not easy.
我知道那很不容易
But I want you to know
可我希望你知道
That you don't have to face it alone.
你不必独自面对
Thank you.
谢谢
That means a lot.
这对我意义重大
I can still follow you home, though.
不过我还是可以送你回家的
I need the exercise.
反正我要去锻炼
No.
不
You've done enough...
你已经造成足够的...
Damage.
破坏了
Good. I don't like jogging anyway.
好吧 反正我也不爱慢跑
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表