剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
You always have to have the last word, don't you?
你非得说最后一句是吧
No.
不是
Let me just be clear when I say this.
让我把话说明白
When this plane lands, we're done,
等飞机一降落 我们就散伙
And I mean done.
真正的散伙
Fine. I'm sure we'll all find a way
随你便 我很肯定我们可以
to get on with your replacement.
和你的接替者合作愉快
Replacement?
接替者
Lady, you are in for a major disappointment
女士 如果你认为你可以随便
if you think somebody can just waltz in
就找到我和我的组员的接替者
and replace me and my crew.
你就大错特错了
Firstly, there are a thousand ex-thugs who can kick in doors
首先 像你一样可以踹开门
and jump out of burning buildings just the same as you.
从着火的大楼逃生的前暴徒多如牛毛
You'll be replaced within a week.
用不了一周就能找到接替者
Oh, and secondly,
再有就是
"Your crew" won't need replacing.
"你的组员"用不着替换
Winston's staying with me.
温斯顿会跟着我♥干♥
Yeah. Good luck selling him on that one.
切 祝你好运能劝服他
I don't have to sell him on anything.
我根本用不着劝服
He signed a contract.
他签了合同
Contract?
合同
I didn't sign a contract. He did.
我没签合同 他签了
Yeah, well, there was some sort of explosion.
是的 好像是发生了某种爆♥炸♥
We've lost engine number one and engine number two.
一号♥和二号♥引擎均失灵
We're losing altitude rapidly.
我们的海拔高度在迅速下降
I'm assuming it was a bird strike
我认为是发生了鸟击
or perhaps multiple birds.
或是多重鸟击
Did you hear that impact? That wasn't a bird strike.
你听到重击声了吗 那不是鸟击
That was a missile.
那是一枚导弹
Missile? Why would somebody shoot a missile at us?
导弹 为什么会有人用导弹攻击我们
I think motive is a question best saved for later.
我认为动机这种事稍后再谈也不迟
What's our rate of descent? 3,010 feet per minute.
下降率是多少 每分钟3010英尺
Is this your emergency checklist? Yes. Why?
这是紧急清单吗 是的 怎么了
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么
Nothing a thousand other thugs couldn't be doing right now.
其他前暴徒做不到的事情
Go strap in. This man is a professional pilot.
你去系上安全带 他是专业的飞行员
In my opinion, he's in over his head.
我的看法是他搞不定
I'm not interested in your opinion.
我不在乎你的看法
There is nothing in the emergency manual
这紧急事故手册上
about surface-to-air-missile hits.
没有关于被对空导弹击中后的应急措施
And by the time he figures that out,
等他想出办法
this is going to be over with.
飞机早就坠毁了
Now, I recommend you go in the back,
现在 我建议你回到机舱
fasten your seat belt,
系好安全带
unless you'd like to end up as a hood ornament
除非你在飞机紧急降落时
when we hit the ground.
想要变成引擎盖装饰
Can we agree,
咱能达成共识吗
if we end up having to eat each other down there,
如果咱最后沦落到荒山野岭 不得不吃掉对方
that she goes up first?
咱得先吃她
We're losing hydraulics. I know.
我们的液压装置也失灵了 我知道
We won't be able to lower the landing gear.
我们无法打开起落架
It might not make a difference.
那些都无所谓了
All right, just up ahead.
好了 往前飞
Just past those trees up there, there's a flat area.
飞过那片树木 前面有平坦的地方
Are we gonna make it that far?
我们能飞到那里吗
We're gonna find out.
试试就知道了
Here we go.
开始降落了
I'm not gonna predict anything.
我什么都不想预测
Dude, I'm just saying. I ain't gonna do it.
哥们 我就是问问 我就是不预测
Why don't you just answer the question?
你为什么不能回答问题呢
Bec--because there are a thousand fortune-tellers
因为旧金山有的是
in San Francisco, and I ain't one of them.
给人算命的人 我可不是其中一个
Dude, I'm not asking you to look into a crystal ball.
哥们 我可没说让你看水晶球
I'm asking you to lay odds.
我只是让你猜一猜
3-to-1 Chance changes his mind? 5-to-1? What?
吉斯改变主意的概率是多少 3比1还是5比1
How many times I got to tell you?
你还要我跟你说多少遍
The last time I talked to the guy,
我上次跟他谈话的时候
he said he's splitting with Ilsa.
他说他要和伊尔莎散伙
That's it.
没了
That's all I know. That's all you know.
我只知道这些 你也只知道这些
What is the point in trying to figure out
搞清楚他是否改变主意
whether or not a guy is gonna change his mind?
有什么意义啊
Where the hell are you going?
你要去哪
The roof. For what?
房♥顶啊 干什么
You asked me to write up the after-action report on the job.
你让我写任务的行动后报告
I'm going to go and do it.
我现在要去写
On the roof?
房♥顶写吗
Well, I tried to do it on the cab ride over.
坐出租车回来的时候本想写来着
But what, with you two bickering the whole way,
但是 你俩在不停的斗嘴
I couldn't hear myself think.
我都无法专心
And as you're still at it,
既然你们还在吵
I'm gonna go and do it on the roof, okay?
我就去房♥顶写 行不
10-to-1? It's got to be at least that, right?
10比1 至少有这个赔率吧 对吧
You know what? I'll give you $1,000 if you quit asking me--
如果你停止发问 我就给你一千美元
Oh, god. Hey, guys.
天啊 大家好
We're closed.
我们停止营业了
Hey, I don't want to take up too much
我不想占用你们太多时间
of your time or nothing, but, um, I'm looking for Chance.
但是我要找吉斯
It's kind of urgent.
事态紧急
Do you know where I can find him?
你们知道我在哪能找到他吗
Yeah, in the sky, Harry.
知道 在天上 哈里
We're closed.
我们停止营业了
Sense a little hostility.
嗅到了一点敌意
Can't get anything past you, can we?
油盐不进 是吧
Hey, whoa, how do you guys know I'm not here to do you a favor?
你们咋能确定我不是来帮忙的
I've done Chance plenty of favors. Uh, no.
我帮了吉斯很多忙 不
You've offered to do us favors.
你想帮我们的忙
But what you've actually done is drag us into more problems
但实际上你给我们带来的麻烦
than any ten people I know. Okay.
比我认识的人任何十个人带来的都多
You're the only private detective
你是唯一一个
who manages to, uh,
带来的麻烦
create more problems than he solves. Thank you.
比解决的麻烦多的私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 谢谢
What do you want, Harry?
你有何贵干 哈里
Well, it's-- it's a little complicated.
事情 事情有点复杂
You sure Chance is unreachable?
你确定我无法联络到吉斯吗
What did I just say? What did he just say?
我刚说什么了 我刚说什么了
Chance has been delayed, all right?
吉斯现在脱不开身 好吗
Okay. Not only is he not here now,
还有 他不仅现在不在这里
he won't be here for hours. All right.
几小时内他也回不来 好吧
Till he is here, we're closed for business.
在他回来之前 我们停止营业
Okay. So whatever most recent mess
好吧 所以 无论你最近
you've managed to get yourself into,
想把自己扯进什么麻烦里去
You're gonna hav wait until tomorrow
你得等明天才能利用愧疚感
to guilt Chance into helping you out.
让吉斯帮你解决烂摊子
Okay. Okay, got it.
好 好 我知道了
Got it.
知道了
It's just the thing is...
但问题在于
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be dead by tomorrow.
我很肯定我明天就死了
Are you okay? Can you move?
你还好吗 能动吗
Yeah, I think so.
是的 我想可以
The pilot's dead. We've got to find a way out.
飞行员死了 我们得想办法逃出去
Is that--is that smell what I think it is?
那个 那个味道是我想的那个吗
If it's leaking jet fuel, then, yes.
如果你想的是机油泄漏 那么是的
We've got to get out of here. Not that way.
我们必须得逃出去 那边不行
Well, what do we do?
我们该怎么办
Oh, so now you're interested in my opinion.
看来现在你对我的意见感兴趣了
Stay here.
别动
What are the chances the flames
有多大几率这些火焰
don't ignite the leaking fuel?
不会点燃泄漏的机油
Not very good.
微乎其微
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表