剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
My husband's briefcase. That's what you were after.
我丈夫的公文包 你们就要这个
Like I said, Ilsa,
我说过了 伊尔莎
anyone can steal a few million,
偷几百万非常轻松
but billions...
但数十亿
that's where it gets tricky.
就要凭真本事了
Inside here is everything I need
这里面的东西
to become Marshall Pucci.
足以让我成为马歇尔·普奇
Or at least have his stuff.
至少也能拥有他的身家了
Deeds, titles, account numbers,
银行的契约 债务
pass codes to his banks.
账号♥密♥码♥
Guy never trusted anyone except you.
他除了你谁都信不过
Maybe he was right to be...
也许他疑心病重一点
a little suspicious.
是对的
No.
不行
No what?
什么不行
When I walk out that door, you have no use for me.
我一旦走出这里 对你就没有用处了
Okay, can we just hold off on the drama,
我们能不能把戏演完
maybe discuss this outside?
有事出去再商量
If I'm gonna die, I want you to do it now.
如果我非死不可 你最好现在就动手
Kill me.
动手吧
What's the matter, Sheldon?
怎么了 谢尔顿
You can have the title, the deeds,
你尽可拿走债务 契约
all the money in the world,
哪怕拥有全世界的财产
but you'll never be my husband.
可你绝对成不了我丈夫
You don't have the spine.
你不是那块料
What the hell is she doing?
她到底在干嘛
She's making her stand.
她在表明立场
How do you wanna play it?
你打算怎么办
Woman refuses to do anything the way I want her to.
女人从来都不配合我的想法
Switch to an uncle billy.
换成比利叔叔计划
Sweet. Diggin' uncle billy.
好 比利叔叔开搞
I hate an uncle billy.
我讨厌比利叔叔
So if I'm just lookin' for some club music,
我在找一些酒吧音乐
you know, like, nothing too sceney,
比如 《麻木》
just, like, a place to chill... just give me a couple minutes
又或者 《寒冷之地》 再拖延一会儿
to get into position. Excuse me for a second?
我好进入位置 等我一下
Sorry, guys.
抱歉 伙计们
Still here. Not in your family.
还是这个问题 你们的家庭成员我不熟
What in the hell is an uncle billy?
到底啥是比利叔叔
Guard has an access key to the stairwell.
保安有楼梯井的钥匙
Try and keep up.
争取拿到手
Bonjour, tout le monde. Je vole cette banque.
大家都听着 银行现在归我接管
Voudrais, s'il vous plait, sur la terre.
大家都趴下
How hard can this be?
这能有多难啊
There are four of you. One of you shoot him.
你们有四个人呢 总有一个能开枪的吧
The man's got a gun.
好怕 那人有枪
Yeah. Slight change of plans.
没错 计划有变
Need the helicopter on the roof -- now.
把直升机开到楼顶 马上
Block him!
挡住他
Stay right there.
待在那别动
Take one step, she's dead.
你再往前一步 她就没命了
Okay.
好吧
Let's just calm down here. We can work this out.
大家都冷静点 有办法解决的
Yes, we can.
是有办法
Provided you put the gun down.
不过你得先把枪放下
Promise you won't kill her. Sure. Absolutely.
你保证不杀她 当然 绝对的
Can I just ask you one question?
我能问你个问题吗
What was your game plan?
你到底有什么计划
Or did you even...have one?
还是说 你根本就没计划
Not crazy about game plans.
不怎么喜欢玩策略这一套
Seriously?
是吗
I'm genuinely curious.
我真的很好奇
You thought to come up here by yourself and shoot us?
你以为你单枪匹马跑过来就能干掉我们吗
Oh, I didn't come here by myself. What?
我可不是一个人来的 什么
I brought another guy.
我还带了一个人
Got him?
瞄准了吗
Course, dude.
当然了 伙计
You trust me?
你信我吗
Yes.
信
Sorry, Mrs. Pucci.
对不起 普奇太太
You know, normally we're a lot more professional than this.
通常情况下 我们比这要专业的多
No, we're not.
才不是呢
You okay?
你没事吧
Fine.
没事
I guess I owe you a debt of gratitude.
看来我欠了你一大笔人情啊
After all, you saved my life.
毕竟你救了我一命
Naw. It's all part of the game plan.
没什么 都是计划好的
Jumping out of a 12-story building?
你计划好了从十二楼跳下去吗
Game plan's not for everybody.
不是每个人都擅长计划的
I'll give you some...space.
我还是给你点 个人空间吧
Mr. Chance.
吉斯先生
Why do you do it?
你为什么要这么做
Dive out of buildings in front of bullets,
冒着子弹从楼上跳下去
put your life on the line?
拿你的命来冒险
It's part of the job. It's what I'm paid to do.
这就是我的工作 收人钱财替人消灾
I don't think you do it for the money.
我想你不是为了钱
There's a lot smarter ways to earn a dollar.
要赚钱的话 比这聪明的方法多的是
I'm not very bright.
我不怎么聪明
But you are brave.
但你很勇敢
You must have a lot to be redeemed for.
你肯定有很多罪要赎
I do.
的确
All right, flights.
好吧 看看航♥班♥
There's a 5:00 that can get us home.
五点钟有一趟航♥班♥回去
There's two connections.
但是要转两次机
No connections.
不要转机的
Okay. Oh! Here's a 9:00 but...
好吧 还有一个九点的 但是
oh, nothing but middle seats.
只有中间的座位了
I don't do middle.
我不要中间的座位
Think I'm gonna stick around,
我想多留几天
look up a few friends.
探望几个朋友
Really?x7f
是吗
Who do you know in Geneva?
你在日内瓦有啥熟人
Got people everywhere, dude.
我的朋友遍天下 伙计
Mr. Chance.
吉斯先生
Great. Here we go.
这下好了 又来了
You know, I've been thinking.
我一直在想
I could either return you back to the ashram
我可以送你回修道院
or to any other place you desire.
或是其他任何你想去的地方
Or...
又或者
Why did I think there was another option?
我就知道她另有安排吧
Or you could work for me.
又或者你也可以替我♥干♥活
Not for my protection.
不是给我当保镖
I imagine there are a lot of people all over the world
在我看来 全世界有很多人
who could use your...
都能用到你的...
specific non-game-plan services.
特定的无策略服务
But I could do that on my own.
但是这些我自己就可以搞定了
Why would I want a boss?
干嘛还要你这个老板
Don't think of me as a boss. Think of me as a benefactor.
别当我是老板 当我是捐助者就好了
Someone to bankroll your redemption.
给你的救赎提供资金的人
Besides, I've seen your office.
再说 我见识过你的办公室了
With me, you could do it with a little bit more style.
有我在 你们可以弄得有格调一点
And your team would have access to my planes,
而且你们也可以用我的飞机
my cars, my purse.
我的车和我的钱
I-I'm sorry. Did you say planes?
不好意思 你刚才说飞机吗
Man of my length can appreciate private air travel.
像我这种身高的人最喜欢坐私人飞机了
Yes, I could even throw in
当然 我还可以给你们办公室
some new windows for the office.
重新置办窗户呢
Look, I don't know.
我不确定
You have my word.
我向你保证
I would be an absentee owner.
我绝不会掺和你的事
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表