剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, I guess.
我想是的
There's something I need you to hear.
我有些话要告诉你
Now seems like the best time
反正你都困在三万六千英尺的高空了
since I have you trapped at 36,000 feet.
现在应该是最好的时机
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
You're not the right man for me.
你对我来说不合适
Well, I'm glad we've had this talk.
好吧 这次谈话非常愉快
You always run away.
你总是跑来跑去
And you're not the type to settle down.
属于那种无法安定下来的男人
And to be honest with you,
老实说
you're a little too crazy for me.
对我而言 你有点疯过头了
That doesn't mean I'm not in love with you.
但那并不代表我不爱你
Always have been.
我始终爱你
What about, uh, what's his name?
那么 那个谁呢 叫什么来着
Diego's a good man, doing important work,
迪亚戈是个好人 从事着重要的工作
And I care for him deeply. But?
我很在意他 但是
But he's not you.
但他不是你
I need you to know this
我必须告诉你这些
just in case things don't go according to plan.
以防到时候计划赶不上变化
Don't worry, things never go according to plan.
别担心 计划从来就赶不上变化
What's going on?
怎么了
We're turning around.
我们在掉头
Hey, what's going on?
喂 怎么回事
Hello, partner.
喂 合伙人
Did you really think you could take my plane without me knowing?
真以为你们能瞒天过海开走我的飞机吗
Of course not, but you left in the middle of a conversation.
当然没有 只是还谈完你就走了
Well, let's finish it in person.
好啊 那我们就当面谈完
We're practically there.
我们已经快到了
We're not coming back.
绝不能回去
Oh, yes, you are.
噢 你们必须回来
I've instructed my pilot to return to San Francisco.
我已经命令飞行员返回旧金山
I'll see you in a few hours.
一会儿见
Oh, and don't bother trying to get in the cockpit.
对了 不要费心闯进驾驶室了
The door's bolted.
门牢靠得很
Chance, what is happening?
吉斯 出什么事了
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Warning. Loss of Cabin Pressure.
警报 客舱压力降低
What did you do?
你做了什么
We don't have enough oxygen to get back to San Francisco.
现在我们的氧气不足以返回旧金山
Oxygen Levels Critical.
氧气即将耗尽
Are you crazy or something?
你疯了还是咋的
I've been hearing that.
这话我都听腻了
Warning. Loss of cabin pressure.
警报 客舱压力降低
You know, just between us,
当着外人的面咱不说
you oughta admit one thing.
有件事你非承认不可
Things have gotten a little out of hand.
情况有那么一丁点失控了
Yeah.
是的
I can see the airfield.
我看见机场了
Don't worry, like I said, Chance has a plan.
别担心 我说过 吉斯心里有数
We're going too low. Things are gonna get bumpy.
我们降得太低了 会有点颠簸
Maybe he doesn't.
我收回刚才的话
What's he doing?
他在干嘛
Vamos.
我们走
Vamos.
走
You know what you're doing?
知道怎么做吗
You kidding?
小看我
I've been waiting all year for a cousin Carter.
这么多年我就等着卡特表兄计划了
Chance.
吉斯
Hey, don't worry.
不用担心
We'll get him back.
我们会救他回来
Sorry about the landing.
抱歉 降落得不太体面
We had a pressurization problem on the descent.
飞机下降的时候气压出问题了
Where is Maria Gallego?
玛丽亚·加莱格呢
Oh, yeah, uh...
对了
I'm hoping that you're going to honor our agreement.
希望你们能遵守我们的约定
My cousin Carter would.
我的表兄卡特就很重诺言
How many relatives you guys got?
你们这帮人到底有多少亲戚啊
A lot. Cover him.
很多 掩护他
From what?
咋掩护
Oh, yeah.
来了
All right.
很好
Hebrew?
希伯来语
Instructions are in heb--
说明居然是希伯来语
She buys secondhand artillery?
她居然买♥♥二手火箭炮
You got Maria. Now release the others.
玛丽亚归你 现在请释放其他人
Okay, I was hoping things would be moving along by now.
好吧 我刚刚还希望事情能顺利进行呢
It's starting to look a bit much like a firing squad for my taste, bro.
有点行刑队的感觉啊 老兄
Also hoping we'd see cousin Carter by now!
我希望现在能看到卡特表兄
What the hell am I gonna do with this?
这玩意儿要我怎么耍啊
How hard can it be?
能有多难呢
All right, good.
好了
Oh, good, touch screen.
很好 触摸屏
That's good.
很好
Down!
趴下
What can I say, better late than dead.
我能说啥 迟了总比死了强
Oy, pretty boy!
小帅哥
Chance! Oh, here we go.
吉斯 又来了
Maria!
玛丽亚
Chance!
吉斯
Maria, hold on!
玛丽亚 坚持住
Maria!
玛丽亚
Hang on!
坚持住
Well, at least you got to fire the rocket launcher.
起码你还有机会发了火箭炮呢
Put it on the ground.
着陆吧
Can I say it now?
我现在可以说了吗
Sure.
说吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't mention it.
别客气
Is this him,
这就是
the man I owe my life to?
救了我一命的人吗
Well, I was just in the neighborhood.
我只是碰巧在附近而已
Then I guess I'm a very lucky man.
看来我是个非常幸运的家伙了
You're right.
没错
You are a very lucky man.
你是个非常幸运的人
I hope you will return soon,
我希望当这里一片太平后
when this is a free country for everyone.
你能早些回来
I'll give you two a moment.
你俩单独聊聊吧
Okay.
好的
Uh, Chance --
吉斯
Let's not drag this out.
不用把话挑明
We both know what it is.
咱俩心里都明白
Okay.
好吧
Well, I'll see you.
回头见了
Just give me a sign.
给我个暗号♥就好
A wink, a nod, anything,
眨个眼 点下头 随便什么都好
and I'll come back with you.
我就会回到你身边
I meant what I said on the plane.
我在飞机上说的话是认真的
Maria, have a nice life.
玛丽亚 好好生活
I'm going to miss you, Chance.
我会想你的 吉斯
Could've told you that.
必须的
Good riddance.
谢天谢地 总算走了
He should run off with her.
他应该跟她私奔的
What?
啥
They got good chemistry. It's hard to find.
他俩之间有火花 这很难得
Should've shot her when I had the chance.
我当初有机会就该一枪崩了她的
Well, there goes trouble.
麻烦走了
Yeah, and here it comes again.
是啊 可转头又来了
Oh, please tell me this isn't who I think it is.
别告诉我 我猜中了
Mrs. Pucci.
普奇太太
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表