剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
I'm not really a friend of Mrs. Brooks.
我并不是博克斯夫人的朋友
I'm actually an insurance adjuster.
我其实是个保险理算员
I'm here to settle some of her husband's affairs.
我只是来解决她丈夫的一些事宜
Now, she told me you guys were close.
她告诉我你们关系不一般
So I was thinking maybe you could help her out,
你看看能不能帮她这个忙
Just give us that address.
把地址给我们就可以
She said we were close?
她说我们关系不一般吗
Don't tell anyone.
别告诉别人
856♥4♥ Belvedere Road, Tiburon.
提布伦区贝尔维迪大街856♥4♥号♥
That's a family home outside the city,
那是郊区的一个寓所
where we used to spend weekends before Daniel died.
丹尼尔在世的时候 我们常去那里过周末
That's where he was killed.
也是他遇害的地方
We got a name off Donnelly--some lawyer.
我们从唐纳利那里查到个名字 是个律师
We're heading his way now.
我们现在就去找他
Lawyer-- what firm?
律师 哪个事务所的
Bergman-fox.
伯格曼 福克斯
Not a firm, it's an investment bank--
不是事务所 是一家投资银行
Small and very private.
规模小 很神秘
It's got to be the same people that hired Chance
肯定是同一伙人雇吉斯
to kill Rebecca's husband.
杀了丽贝卡的丈夫
Chance killed her husband?
吉斯杀了她丈夫吗
That's why we're involved in this case?
所以我们才卷进了这个案子
And she has no idea?
而她还不知情吧
Winston, I told her she could trust him.
温斯顿 我告诉她可以信任他
She can.
她可以
Protecting her life is the only thing
目前他唯一在乎的就是
that matters to him right now.
保护她的生命安全
Winston.
温斯顿
Chance, he's headed right for you.
吉斯 他朝你们那边去了
He's right around the corner.
他就在拐角处
Get down.
卧倒
Harrison, get down!
哈里森 卧倒
Where is he? He's right on your tail.
他在哪 就在你们后面
You got to get him off you. He's way too close.
你们得甩掉他 他离得很近
Where am I?
我在哪儿
What's around me? What can I use?
周围有啥我能用的
End of the hall, your left, there's a chem lab.
大厅尽头 左手边 有间化学实验室
Okay.
听着
You guys should probably get out of here. Now!
你们得赶紧离开这儿 快走
Grab this extinguisher, right there.
拿上灭火器 那边那个
Come on.
快走
Chem lab's straight ahead.
化学实验室就在前面
He came down this way.
他从这边下去了
Okay, okay, keep moving.
好 好 继续走
Keep moving.
继续走
Keep moving.
走走走
Last door on your right is an exit.
右手边最后一扇门是出口
Hold it. Stop! Stop.
等等 停 停
Come on, we got to try and sneak past them.
穿上 我们得从他们眼皮底下混过去
You okay? Not really.
你还好吗 不太好
Hey, listen, you were amazing up there.
听我说 你刚才做得很好
All we got to do is get through this door,
我们现在只要逃出这扇门
and we're in the car, okay?
就能上车了 明白吗
Seeing that man...
我看着那个人
Knowing he could be the one who killed my husband...
想到他可能就是杀死我丈夫的凶手
Maybe you're right. Maybe I can't handle this.
也许你说对了 我可能真的承受不了
You have to believe me.
你必须相信我
I don't know anything about any hit man
我真的不知道什么杀手
or this "Books" Woman you keep mentioning.
也不知道你说的那个叫"布克斯"的女人
Brooks. What?
是博克斯 什么
Her name is brooks, rebecca brooks.
她叫博克斯 丽贝卡·博克斯
Did I tell him "Books"? I don't think so.
我说"布克斯"了吗 没有吧
Is that a common stall tactic--
这是不是惯用的拖延战术
pretending like they were told a different name?
假装自己被告知了另一个名字
It happens occasionally.
偶尔会有这种情况
Go get my tackle box out of the car.
去车里把我的工具箱拿来
It's in the exceptionally roomy trunk.
在一个特别宽大的箱子里
Tackle box? Yeah.
工具箱 是啊
This is-- this is crazy!
这简直 简直太疯狂了
I don't know anything!
我什么都不知道
I am a lawyer at an investment bank, for god sakes!
拜托 我就是个在投资银行工作的律师
A lawyer and an investment banker?
既是律师又是投资银行家
Wow. I'm really gonna enjoy this.
不错 越来越合我的胃口了
Have any allergies I should know about?
有什么过敏史要告诉我的吗
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Look, uh...
是这样
all I know is that this, uh--this woman...
我只知道这个女人
Mrs. Brooks? Yeah, yeah.
博克斯太太吗 是 没错
Her husband was blackmailing the firm.
她丈夫曾敲诈过我们的公♥司♥
What did he have on them?
他手上握着什么把柄
What's it got to do with his wife?
这和他妻子又有什么关系
I don't know.
我不知道
All I was told is that she'd be dealt with. Okay.
我只被告知要把她做掉 行
Are you stupid or something?
你是傻还是怎么着
Seriously, are you one of those guys from harvard
说真的 你是那种高才低能
who can't tie his own shoes?
连鞋带都不会系的书呆子吗
Do you have any idea who this man is?
你知不知道这位是何方神圣
What Jay-Z is to rap,
就像饶舌界有Jay-Z
what Louis Vuitton is to luggage,
包箱业有路易·威登
he is to torturing the truth out of people.
而他 就是严刑逼供界的翘楚
You done?
说完了么
You might want to save the speeches for Malcolm x.
还是把这演说留给马尔科姆艾克斯吧
Okay.
好吧
We'll find out what he knows
咱们会逼出他的口供的
if you go get my stuff out of the car.
只要你乖乖去车里把我的家伙拿来
Damn it!
该死
A simple thank-you would suffice!
一句谢谢我就满足了
What do you mean somebody shot him? Who?
什么叫他被人枪杀了 被谁
Don't know, dude.
不知道 哥们儿
The only thing we got is that the woman's husband
我们只知道这个女人的丈夫
was blackmailing the bank where the lawyer worked.
曾敲诈过这个律师所在的银行
Whoever popped the lawyer sure did have some good timing.
不管是谁杀的这律师 枪开得真是时候
Yeah, a little too good, if you ask me.
是 要我说也太是时候了
All right, call me if you get anything else.
行了 有什么进展再打给我吧
What's happened?
什么情况
The lawyer's dead.
那律师死了
I don't understand. What does that mean?
我不明白 什么意思
Where are you going? To find him.
你要去哪儿 去找他
Chance is in trouble.
吉斯有麻烦了
I got to figure out what's going on.
我得去查清到底怎么回事
Yes, but it's his trouble, isn't it?
是 但这是他的麻烦 不是吗
Let's be honest here, Mr. Winston.
咱们直说了吧 温斯顿先生
Isn't that why he's involved in the first place--
他最初被牵扯进去
because of what he did to her, to her husband,
不正是因为他对她和她丈夫的
to all of them?
所作所为吗
All due respect, Mrs. Pucci,
恕我直言 普奇太太
But you knew about chance's past
当初你决定与我们共事的时候
when you decided to work with us.
就很清楚吉斯的过去了
I told you these things get messy.
我告诉过你事情可能会变得不可收拾
And not just the logistics, but that's how it is.
不仅是后勤工作 而是这事本就如此
That's how it is for Chance, for me, for all of us.
对吉斯 对我 对我们所有人都是如此
And you're right.
而你说得没错
His past is the reason why he's on this case.
他的过去是他接下这活儿的原因
It's also the reason why he'd gladly let himself get killed
也是他甘愿用自己的性命
To protect mrs. Brooks,
来保护博克斯太太的原因
but I can't let that happen. Understand?
但我不能让他送命 你明白吗
When this is over, you'll have to tell her.
等这一切结束后 你必须告诉她真♥相♥
And if you don't, I will.
就算你不肯 我也会亲自说的
Hey, let me tell you something.
听着 我告诉你
When this is over, if Chance is even alive...
等这一切都结束了 如果吉斯还活着
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表