剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
That's amazing.
真有才
Nice move, Bob.
干得好 鲍伯
Not bad.
不赖啊
Listen, I can't thank you all enough.
听着 我对你们无以为报
I wanted so much for what you were telling me
我之前非常想确认你所说的
about Angie to be true,
安吉对我是真心的
and, uh, now I know it is.
我现在知道了
Yeah. Our relationship may have started out a lie,
对 我们的关系虽然是从谎言开始
but, um, it became very real.
但后来成真了
Yeah.
没错
Normally, it's the other way around.
通常的情况是正好相反
I think what Winston meant was,
温斯顿的意思是
it's not the lack of love,
不是因为缺乏爱
but the, uh, lack of friendship
而是缺乏友情
that makes for an unhappy marriage.
才会导致不幸的婚姻
Did you make that up?
你编的吗
Nietzsche.
尼采说的
I take it this means the mission was a success?
看样子任务成功了
Oh, absolutely.
当然
My faith in the institution of marriage
我对婚姻的信心
has just been officially renewed.
刚刚有了全面改观
Well, good.
很好
I'm glad we could be of service,
很高兴我们能帮上忙
and I wish you both the best of luck.
祝两位好运
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Listen, on the subject of luck,
说到运气
you guys are going to need all you can get to stay alive.
你们两个想要活命 还需要运气
By now, Ivan knows he doesn't have the code,
现在伊万知道没拿到密♥码♥
and he's probably not gonna forget that.
他不会就此罢休的
Yeah, it's not a problem.
没关系
We have an exit plan.
我们有个退场计划
Uh, we do?
有吗
Of course.
当然
Every good spy has one.
任何优秀的间谍都有
Although, um,
不过
we could use your assistance on a few things.
还有些小事需要你帮忙
All right.
没问题
Any preference on your new names?
对新名字有什么想法吗
Winston?
温斯顿
Hmm?
嗯
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I should have invited you to the wedding,
我应该邀请你参加婚礼的
but...
只是
I knew you'd think it was a mistake.
我知道你认为那是个错误
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你
Ah, what the hell.
啊 省了吧
Ain't like my marriage turned out that great.
我的婚姻又算不上幸福美满
What the hell do I know?
我懂个屁啊
A lot, apparently.
显然懂很多
Alejandro and I are getting an annulment.
亚历山大跟我打算撤消婚约
I mean, he is great and all,
他人很好
but you were right.
但你说的对
I hardly even know the guy.
我几乎不了解那个人
Plus, I'm totally not suited to be with a Pisces.
还有 双鱼座根本就不适合我
I mean, I'm a Scorpio. What was I thinking?
我是天蝎座嘛 我当初在想什么啊
I know, I know...
不用说 我知道
I wasn't.
我啥都没想
I just wanted to apologize for not telling you about the photo.
照片的事情瞒着你 我很抱歉
I didn't want you to have to endure anything else,
我考虑到你经历了那么多事
considering what you've already been through.
所以不希望再拿别的事折磨你
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
But you should know
但你要知道
that there's nothing more important to me
对我来说最重要的是
than making sure that there's no one else out there
确定没有其他人
who could have played a role in Marshall's death.
牵涉到马歇尔的死
I understand.
我明白
I don't think you do.
我不觉得
Yeah, you mentioned that.
是的 你当时说过
I'm sorry. I don't mean to sound so harsh.
对不起 我无意冒犯
But?
不过呢
I don't think you've ever been in love.
我想你从没有恋爱过
And that makes all the difference.
所以这就有着天差地别
Just want to say I hope you guys have a wonderful life together.
希望你俩能过上幸福生活
Thanks, Chance. Thanks.
谢谢 吉斯 谢谢
You have no idea what this means to us.
你不知道这对我们意味着什么
Welcome aboard, Mr. And Mrs. Schneider.
欢迎上船 施耐德先生和太太
Uh, Schneider?
施耐德
How many identities do you have?
你有多少身份啊
Does it matter, sweetheart?
有什么关系呢 亲爱的
Ya liubliu tebia.
[俄语]
It means "I love you."
她说我爱你
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表