剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
in the driver's seat.
掌控全局是有原因的
All valid considerations, gentlemen, except for one.
你们说的都有道理 但有一点
She's not in the driver's seat. I am.
掌控全局的不是她 是我
Trust me, I've got it under control.
相信我 我会让一切尽在掌握
Oh.
噢
All right, we just went through the gate,
好了 我们刚过了大门
about a half a kilometer to the house.
离房♥子差不多还有五百米
Okay. Copy that.
好的 收到
So about four years ago, this guy I know
大约四年以前 我认识的一个人
tries to break into this place.
曾经试着闯入这地方
Claypool's Security catches him.
卡普的安保人员抓住了他
Officially, he's reported missing.
官方声称他失踪了
Unofficially, if you were to dig
私底下 如果你碰巧
in just the right place in these woods out here,
在那树林挖对了地方
he wouldn't be so missing anymore.
那他就不再是失踪状了
And Claypool's political connections
而卡普的政♥治♥人脉
make sure that nobody does that digging.
则保证了没人会来挖掘
Are you inventing ghost stories to scare me, Mr. Guerrero?
格雷罗先生 你是在编鬼故事吓我吗
Really? His name was Marvin.
真的吗 他叫马文
I still send money to his wife and kids every now and then.
我直到现在还常常寄钱给他妻儿
Why are you telling me this now?
你现在干嘛告诉我这些
Because I like you, and it's not too late to turn around.
因为我喜欢你 现在回头还不晚
And where would that leave Sarah?
那把莎拉置于何地
No. We move forward.
不 我们继续向前走
Chance, 100 meters to the house.
吉斯 离房♥子还有一百米
Copy that.
收到
So there's something
有一些事
I've been, uh, meaning to ask you about.
我一直想问你来着
Are you, uh, seeing anybody right now,
你现在有在见什么人吗
like, romantically?
浪漫的那种
All right, we're 50 meters out.
好了 我们还有五十米
We've been working together for a while now, right?
我们已经共事一段时间了 对吧
And in all that time,
自始至终
I haven't really seen you date anybody.
我都没见到你和谁约会过
And frankly, that boggles my mind.
说实话 这让我很困惑
You're, like, a total catch.
你这么讨人喜欢
Anyway, I would like to help.
不管怎么样 我很乐意帮你
I have this friend, right?
我有个朋友
And I think you two would get along great.
我相信你们俩会相处愉快的
Her name's Melanie,
她叫梅勒妮
and she's really friendly.
她真的很有好
20 meters out.
还有二十米
Security's out in front of the house.
安保人员在门前集结了
Looks like we're getting inspected.
看来我们要接受检查
I'm not interested. I need you to focus, Ames.
我没有兴趣 我要你集中注意 艾米斯
I'm focused.
我集中着呢
I'm just saying she's very friendly,
我只是说 她非常非常友好
if you know what I mean.
如果你懂的话
Open your trunk and step out of your vehicle.
打开后备箱并且离开车辆
No problem.
没问题
Mrs. Pucci...
普奇女士
I'm Mr. Vaughn, head of security.
我是沃恩 安保队长
Mr. Claypool's waiting for you.
卡普先生在等您
Right this way.
这边请
You may wait in the service area.
你可以在服务区等候
We'll park the car for you.
我们会帮你停车
Service area?
服务区
Are you the driver?
你是司机吗
You will sit there.
你要坐在这里
You will not leave except to use the restroom.
除了去洗手间以外不准离开
Oh, and while you're here, make yourself useful.
还有在这里 你可以人尽其用
They got me folding napkins, dude.
乖乖 他们居然让我折餐巾
Weekend warrior's running point,
周末勇士不仅要改变身份
and I'm on napkin duty.
还要干折餐巾的活
Just great.
真好
Yeah, yeah. Quit moaning.
是啊 是啊 别抱怨了
You're in range of the network. Just flip the switch.
你在网络范围以内 打开开关
This is so wrong.
这真是个错误
Okay, Chance,
好了 吉斯
I got video. You loose yet?
我拿到监控画面了 你摆脱了没
Not yet. Stand by.
还没有 继续待命
When I say this girl has no expectations,
当我说这女孩期望值不高的时候
I mean it.
我是说真的
All she's after is a few drinks, maybe dinner,
她追求的只是一起喝点酒 也许再吃个饭
definitely sex. Ames, enough.
绝对性感 艾米斯 够了
We're clear.
我们准备好了
All right, I need you to head southwest.
好的 你们现在要朝西南方向走
I'll monitor the down-cycle video,
我会看着监控录像
get you into Claypool's office without being seen.
帮你们潜入卡普的办公室
Then we just got to hope Ilsa can get Claypool
然后我们就得指望卡普能在我们挂掉之前
to drink the wine before we're all dead.
喝了伊尔莎的酒了
Mrs. Pucci.
普奇太太
So pleased you could make it all this way.
非常高兴你能赶来
Mr. Claypool. The pleasure's all mine.
卡普先生 这是我的荣幸
A gift.
小小礼物
Very nice.
太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
My fiancee, Sarah.
那是我未婚妻莎拉
She'll join us in a moment.
她一会就过来
That's a beautiful animal. You ride?
这马真漂亮 你会骑马
Once upon a time.
很久没骑了
That's interesting, 'cause I myself
真有意思 我就没发现
don't see the appeal.
骑马有什么乐趣
Loss of control, perhaps.
可能因为很容易失控吧
All clear.
警报解除
All right, there's no more patrols coming at you
好的 几分钟之内你们身边
for the next few minutes.
不会再有巡逻队了
Just head north, down that corridor.
朝北面走 从走廊下去
You should see the office door.
你就会看见办公室的门
All right, Winston, we're here.
好的温斯顿 我们到了
We're entering Sarah's code.
正在输入莎拉给的密♥码♥
Listen, now,
现在听着
once you open that door,
门一旦被打开
your body's is gonna raise the temperature in that room fast,
你们的体温会迅速使屋内温度升高
which means you'll only have ten seconds
你们只有十秒钟时间
to get it back down.
令温度降回去
Seven...Six...
七 六
And that, my friends, is how it's done.
伙计 就这么搞定了
Are you sure the lasers are there?
你确定真的有激光吗
Pretty sure.
相当确定
All right, Chance, you're up.
好了吉斯 该你了
Got to get to that computer.
现在到电脑那去
What's the problem?
怎么了
The table isn't where it was in Winston's plan.
茶几的位置和温斯顿的情报不一致
Somebody must have moved it.
肯定被人挪过
Can you make it?
你能过去吗
Winston... I read you.
温斯顿 我听到了
But I need you to hang on a second.
你得先在那等一会
They're about to serve the wine.
他们就快喝酒了
If Ilsa can't get the password,
要是伊尔莎拿不到密♥码♥
it won't matter if you can get to the computer or not.
不管你能否够到电脑都没意义了
So tell me, Mrs. Pucci.
普奇太太 请告诉我
Why did you come all this way to see us?
你不远万里前来见我们究竟所谓何事
I'd like to talk to you about a business proposal.
我想跟你谈一份商业计划书
A partnership.
合作经营
What sort of partnership?
怎么合作
Well, our aid camps all over the world
我们世界各地的救助营
are constantly the target of local harassment, intimidation.
一直是当地骚扰和恐吓的目标
My husband always believed
虽然我丈夫坚信
in using his checkbook to resolve those disputes.
支票簿能解决争端
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表