剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
One.
一
Two.
二
Wait a minute.
慢着
Did you come here to see me or because you're in trouble?
你是单纯来见我 还是因为你惹上了麻烦
Because I'm in trouble.
因为我惹上了麻烦
I always want to see you.
我总是想见你的
Slut.
贱♥人♥
Thank you.
多谢啊
Shouldn't I be thanking you?
不是应该我谢你吗
Nah, my life was getting
不 我的生活最近
a little boring there for a while.
有点百无聊赖
Glad you're back.
很高兴你回来了
She's in pretty serious trouble.
她惹上了很大的麻烦
That girl is serious trouble.
那姑娘本身就是个大♥麻♥烦
She always has been.
她一直是麻烦
Okay, Maria may color outside the lines,
玛丽亚可能是有点离经叛道
but it's always for a good cause.
但总是事出有因的
Yeah, like that boatload of gold
对 就好像你在丛林中
you left her with in the jungle.
留给她的一船金条
Chick's bad news, dude. You should cut her loose.
姑娘来是坏消息 伙计 你该离她远点
See this? Don't do this.
瞧见没 别这样
Don't put me in a position to be agreeing with him.
别让我和他意见一致
I'm sorry, guys, but she's in trouble.
对不起伙计们 可她有麻烦了
She was almost killed last night
她昨晚差点被几个
by agents of Victor Escalante.
维克多·埃斯卡兰特的手下杀死
Ah, Mr. Chance.
吉斯先生
How good of you to show up for work today.
你今天能来上班可真好
Good morning.
早
Sorry I missed the meeting yesterday,
不好意思我错过了昨天的会议
but got a friend in town.
我有个朋友来了
Friend?
朋友
She's actually part of the movement
她是在波多瓦
against Victor Escalante
反抗维克多·埃斯卡兰特
in Baldova.
行动中的一员
Oh, that scoundrel.
那个混♥蛋♥啊
I've tried to have him deposed for years.
我已经花了多年想让他被罢免了
She just got some news about one of her colleagues
她几周前得到了一些关于她同事
a couple weeks ago, Diego Garcia.
迪亚戈·加西亚的消息
Oh, I know him. He spent several years
我知道他 他在我们机构的苏丹分部
working for our organization in Sudan.
工作了好几年
He's a wonderful man.
他是个很好的人
Yeah, he's being held
他现在被软禁在
at one of Escalante's country estates right now.
埃斯卡兰特的一个田庄里
Soon he'll be transported
他很快会被送去首都
to the capital for execution.
接受处决
Tomorrow, Escalante's having a party
明天 埃斯卡兰特会在那个田庄里
at the same estate.
举♥行♥一个派对
It might be our last chance to--
那也许是我们最后的机会
So your friend needs our help
所以说你朋友需要我们的帮助
to get Diego out of there?
去解救迪亚戈吗
Hang on a second.
等等
Did you say tomorrow?
你刚才是说 明天吗
Well, if you gentlemen have plans,
如果你们有计划了
you might want to bring that up.
最好现在就说
No, of course not.
没有 当然没计划
That's what we do.
我们就是做这个的
My contacts at the consulate
我在领♥事♥馆♥的熟人
may be able to secure invitations
也许能帮我们弄到
for Escalante's party.
埃斯卡兰特派对的邀请函
That would be fantastic.
那样就太好了
Yeah.
对
One thing though.
但还有一件事
You sure this is a good idea?
你确定这是好主意吗
What's your concern, Mr. Winston?
你在担心什么 温斯顿先生
On that note, I'm outta here.
你们要这么干的话 我就闪了
I've got business down at sanitation.
我在下水道里还有点活要干
No, wait, wait, wait. What's going on here?
不 慢着慢着 到底是怎么了
Please speak freely.
拜托请直说
What Mr. Winston is trying to say
温斯顿先生想说的是
is that my friend, Maria,
我的朋友 玛丽亚
can be complicated at times, but I can handle her.
有时候会有点复杂 但是我能搞定
Define complicated.
怎么个复杂法
Maybe not the best choice of words.
复杂也许不太贴切
She's passionate, driven.
她有热情 有野心
She's a handful.
她非常棘手
Hola! Hola.
你好 你好
Winston.
温斯顿
It's been too long.
好久不见
I was just saying that to Chance.
我刚才还在和吉斯说呢
And you must be Ilsa Pucci.
你肯定就是伊尔莎·普奇了
I've heard so much about you.
久仰大名
Chance was just telling me last night what a wonderful boss--
吉斯昨天晚上还跟我说你是多么好的老板
Oh, well, actually it's partner.
实际上是合伙人
Forgive me.
不好意思
What a wonderful partner you have been.
他说的是您是位多么出色的合伙人
It has been quite a learning curve.
这是个学习的过程
Ilsa has been generous enough
伊尔莎非常慷慨的邀请我们
To offer us entrance to escalante's party tomorrow.
明天参加埃斯卡兰特的派对会了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I am forever in your debt.
我永远欠你一份情
Oh, please, it's just a phone call.
别别 我只是打了一通电♥话♥而已
It's not me that puts my life on the line.
你们才是用性命去冒险的人
Mr. Chance, are you sure you can rescue Dr. Garcia
吉斯先生 你确定能在这复杂的情况下
with all the complications?
救出加西亚吗
No problem. We'll get him.
没问题 我们会把他救出来的
That's all I needed to hear.
有你这句话就足够了
I'll have them ready my jet.
我会叫他们准备好喷气机的
Jet?
喷气机
Yeah, we travel well these days.
没错 我们现在的出行条件挺不错
Party's gonna take place on the main level of the estate.
派对将会在这房♥子的主层举办
Diego is being held in a room
迪亚戈被关押在
in the basement of the property.
这房♥子的地下室
Well, once we disable the security cameras,
一旦我们破坏了监控探头
we can get into the basement.
就能进入地下室了
And we grab Diego.
然后我们就能救出迪亚戈了
Yes, but not we. This is my job.
没错 但不是我们 这是我的事
You can't expect me to sit in the car
你总不能指望我坐在车里
while you have all the fun.
让你一人享尽乐趣吧
Don't worry, you're going in there.
别担心 你会进来的
Just not with me.
不过不和我一起
See in order to gain entry
为了进入保安室
to the security feed, we need an access card.
我们需要一张通行证
The only one in play
在场唯一有通行证的人
is with the guard supervisor,
会和保安监察在一起
And he's gonna be inside the party.
他会在派对里面
You go anywhere near that party, you're gonna get spotted,
你一旦靠近派对 就会被发现
And we're all screwed.
我们就都会被抓
I go in with the guests,
我和客人们一起进去
Gain access to the card, disable the security feed.
拿到通行证 让监控瘫痪
You slip in and get Diego.
然后你偷偷溜进去 找到迪亚戈
So if I'm not Mrs. Soros, then who is?
如果我不是索罗斯太太 那谁是
What?
咋了
Why are you all staring at me?
你们全盯着我♥干♥嘛
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Stop fidgeting.
别坐立不安的了
Seriously, I've never shown less skin
说真的 我穿的礼服
in any outfit ever.
从没有露过这么少的
Feel like I'm going to a barn-raising.
感觉就像是要去参加建谷仓的聚会
All right, I need you to stay focused.
好了 我要你保持专注
Don't drink, and for god sakes stand up straight.
别喝酒 还有 给我站直了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表