剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢啦
So you double up on caffeine today?
你今天打鸡血了还是咋的
I'm a little on edge.
我有点偏激了
I just want to nail Broward, that's all.
我就想钉死布劳沃德 就这样
Talk to me.
说话
Hey, dude, I can't tell you who made the bomb,
哥们 我不知道谁做了炸♥弹♥
but the workmanship-- total amateur hour, dude.
但从手艺上来说 绝对是业余手法
Listen, if we're thinking this guy's in trouble
听着 如果我们认为这家伙惹上的
with the Russians or Yakuza...
是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥或是日本黑道
Doe would be dead. Those guys are pros.
那无名早死了 那些家伙可是专业的
What about the Mongrels? They just got here.
如果是飞车党呢 他们刚到这里
It could totally be those grease heads.
很有可能就是这些蠢蛋
I've got a couple contacts I can run down.
我有几个线人 我去查查
Well, hit me back when you've got something.
好 有消息立马通知我
Yeah, you got it, dude.
好的 哥们 听好了
Listen, when it comes to these guys,
听着 对付这些家伙的时候
shoot first, ask questions later.
先射了再来拷问
Got it?
懂了吗
Ready to go?
准备好了吗
Let's do this.
我们上吧
Ames and J.D. are still in there.
艾米斯和无名还在里面
Room's in the back.
房♥间就在后面
Using an alias and renting some crappy motel room...
使用化名 租住糟糕的汽车旅馆
Maybe I was a journalist or...
可能我是一名记者或是
Some kind of a whistle-blower.
举报人之类的
Come on out. Yeah, you in there, come on out.
出来 里面的人 快出来
J.D., if you were a meth dealer,
无名 如果你是个毒贩子
now's the time to come clean.
现在是时候坦白交待了
I'm not. I think.
我不是 我觉得不是
Get down!
趴下
Come on.
跟我来
That was nice.
表现不错
Thanks.
谢啦
Four of them, two of us.
敌四我二
They won't know what hit 'em.
他们不会知道是被什么袭击的
Drop your weapons, now!
放下你的武器
Drop it!
放下枪
I haven't seen you in eight years,
我八年没见过你了
and now it's twice in one day.
今天居然一天见了两次
Lucky me.
我真运气
Oh, you can't take him. That's my client.
你不能带他走 他是我的客户
Heck of a job protecting him.
让保护他的任务见鬼去吧
This is a crime scene,
这是犯罪现场
and John Doe is under police protection.
无名氏现在归警方保护了
You remember the drill.
你记得规定程序的
I remember everything about the job.
我知道这工作的所有程序
Don't worry, he ain't taking you.
别担心 他带不走你的
You know what, actually, I am worried.
知道吗 说实话 我确实很担心
Which is why I've decided I'm going with the police.
所以我决定跟警♥察♥走
Be a little safer.
更安全点
See you around, Winston.
回见 温斯顿
Yeah?
说
Hey, dude.
嗨 哥们
Ran into an old friend that runs with the Mongrels.
刚撞见一个在飞车党里混的老朋友
Asked him why his buddies were after John Doe.
我问他为啥要追杀咱的无名氏
He said they're not after him.
他说不是追杀无名氏
They were hired to take out his protection...You.
是有人雇他们干掉保护他的人 就是你们
Dude...
老兄
Do not bleed on the Eldo.
别把血滴到我的凯迪上
Guerrero, hired by who?
格雷罗 谁雇的他们
He claims he doesn't know.
他说不知道
Three cracked ribs, I'm inclined to believe him.
我打断了他三条肋骨 看来他说的是真话
Got it. Thanks.
明白了 谢谢
Somebody hired the Mongrels to take us out.
某人雇那些飞车党干掉我们
"Somebody." It was him!
"某人"就是他
Broward did this so he can grab J.D.
布劳沃德为了拐走无名
Hiring a motorcycle gang to do your dirty work--
雇了飞车党来给他打下手
that's right out of Broward's playbook.
这就是布劳沃德惯用的手法
If he wants this guy dead, nothing can save him.
如果他想让那家伙死 没人能救了他
Let's just go get him.
那咱们就去把他抢回来
I can't believe I'm the one who's the voice of reason here.
真不敢相信 我居然成了这里唯一有理智的人
But...are you sure you want to do that?
不过 你们确定要这么做吗
I've been waiting eight years for this. Let's go.
这一天我盼了8年了 咱们走
Okay.
好吧
First it's a car bomb, then it's a biker gang.
先是汽车炸♥弹♥ 然后是飞车党
I must have been on the cusp
我一定是处在了
of exposing a major criminal enterprise.
揭露一起重大犯罪事件的风口浪尖上
You can cut the act, old buddy.
别再演戏了 老伙计
It's just me and you.
现在就咱俩
You know who I am? Tell me.
你知道我是谁吗 告诉我
You really don't know who you are, do you?
你真不知道自己是谁了是吧
Than I have no reason to keep you alive.
那我就没必要让你再活下去了
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
Saving your ass again.
再次救你一命
Hiya. So I'm gonna need your car keys,
嗨 把你的车钥匙
your cell phone, and your gun.
手♥机♥和枪交出来
You're digging your own grave.
你这是在自掘坟墓
I'm still a cop.
我终归是名警♥察♥
Not for long.
你当不了多久了
I'll get that badge off you later.
我回头就把你这身皮扒了
You're going down, Winston.
你要完了 温斯顿
This time you're taking your whole team with you.
这次你把你整个队伍都拖下水了
Better keep your head low. There's a price on it.
走路小心点 欠的债迟早要还的
Put it on the bill.
把账单寄给我
Brilliant.
这下可好
Hello. How can I help you?
你好 请问什么事
Mrs. Ilsa Pucci, you and your associates
伊尔莎·普奇太太 你和你的合伙人
are suspected of kidnapping
涉嫌从警方手里
a material witness from police custody.
绑♥架♥了一名重要证人
We have a warrant for your arrest.
我们有对你的逮捕令
Could you just hang on a sec?
请稍等一下
I've got the kettle on.
水开了
Hello?
喂
You kidnapped John Doe from the police.
你们把无名氏从警♥察♥手里绑走了
It was really more of a rescue.
更确切的说 是营救
Are the cops there?
警♥察♥过去了吗
Yeah. The one from this morning.
对 就是早上来过的那个
Mrs. Pucci, open the door now, please.
普奇太太 请立即开门
He's with Broward.
他是布劳沃德的人
You need to get out of there now.
你得马上离开那里
Let them arrest me. My lawyers will have me out of there
让他们抓我呗 没等我按完手印
before my fingerprints dry.
我的律师就能把我弄出来
Ilsa, did you hear anything I said to you about these guys?
伊尔莎 我不是交代过他们的底细吗
These are not the regular cops,
他们不是普通的警♥察♥
and they're not there to arrest you.
他们不是去逮捕你的
They're gonna take you and hold you hostage,
他们会把你抓走 作为人♥质♥
and force us to give them J.D.
要挟我们把无名交出来
Get the hell out of there now.
赶快离开那里
And what do you suggest I do?
那你说我该怎么办
You wearing heels?
你穿高跟鞋了吗
Of course.
当然了
Take them off.
脱了
Mrs. Pucci...
普奇太太...
Mrs. Pucci!
普奇太太...
Miss--
普...
she's in here somewhere. Find her.
她就在这里 给我搜
Yeah?
是我
I'm out. Now what?
我出来了 现在怎么办
Get yourself to a bus stop.
去公交车站
I'm gonna have Guerrero come and pick you up.
我让格雷罗过去接你
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表