剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
more about the woman in this photo.
照片里的这个女人
If I learn anything of import, I'll be sure to let you know.
要是我查到什么消息 会通知你的
Good day.
再见
Okay, I thought about it.
好吧 我想过了
I'll do it.
我同意
Not 'cause I trust Angie.
不是因为我信任安吉
But, um...
而是...
'Cause I trust you.
因为信任你
Good. I'm glad somebody around here does.
很好 我太欣慰了这里还有人信任我
Just give them the hard drive.
把硬盘给他们
Let us take care the rest.
接下来由我们负责
Okay, and, if you don't mind my asking,
好的 要是你不介意的话我想问一下
what will that entail, exactly?
那玩意儿有必要吗
It depends...
那得看...
On your wife's first move, then we go in.
你老婆的第一反应 然后我们再进去
Okay, um, what's my wife's move?
我老婆会有什么反应
I'll recognize it when I see it.
看见之后就知道了
Don't worry. She's not going to let them hurt you.
别担心 她不会让你受伤的
Just in case, neither will we.
别担心 我们也不会让你受伤的
Okay, I'm here.
好啦 我来了
What's so important?
什么事这么重要
Sit.
坐下
Okay.
好的
Isn't that--
这不是...
It is.
正是
The question is, who is the woman with him?
问题是跟他一起的女人是谁
This is what you and I shall endeavor to find out this afternoon.
这是今天下午我们需要努力解决的问题
Help me.
来帮忙
Been, uh, reading the manual.
我最近正在读操作手册
I know, right?
我懂的
Me, go figure.
居然找我 真荣幸
Showtime.
好戏开场
Is Angie with them?
安吉跟他们在一起吗
Can't tell.
还不知道
Windows are tinted.
车窗不是透明的
All right, muscle's getting out now.
来了 壮汉先下车
Whoa.
哇
Packing some serious heat.
拿着重武器
You are a trusting man, Bob,
你这人挺守信的 鲍伯
coming out here by yourself.
独自前来
I admire that.
佩服佩服
You did bring the code, I presume?
密♥码♥带来了吧
I want my wife back first.
先让我妻子过来
Far be it from me to stand in the way of romance.
夫妻重逢 我岂能坏你们的好事
Come to your husband, Natalia.
去你丈夫身边 娜塔莉
Come.
过来
Okay, he gave 'em the code. Now what?
很好 他把密♥码♥给了他们 现在呢
And this time, do not miss.
这一次 千万别失手
Chance, she's armed!
吉斯 她有武器
She's gonna shoot him!
她要对他开枪了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Her finger's on the trigger. Talk to me, Chance.
她手扣在扳机上 回话 吉斯
Nah, it's okay. She's just playing them.
没事 她只是在耍他们
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Trust me. She's got a plan.
相信我 她自有计划
Uh, Dude,
噢 老兄
looks like Angie just shot Bob.
看来安吉刚射杀了鲍伯
Chance?
吉斯
Chance!
吉斯
Easy, Bob. Easy.
没事 鲍伯 放松
Just breathe. Just breathe.
呼吸 保持呼吸
She shot me.
她开枪了
Angie shot me.
安吉朝我开枪了
Whoa, she really shot him.
噢 她真的开枪了
Well, I told you.
我就说过
I'm aware that she shot him.
我猜到她会开枪
I knew it.
我早知道
This is perfectly executed.
完美的枪杀
The bullet went clean through.
子弹直穿而过
It's less than a centimeter away from his heart.
距离心脏只有不到一厘米
She's a pretty good shot, I'll tell you that.
不得不说 她的枪法真好
That's beautiful, man.
打得漂亮
What the hell are you talking about?
你们到底在说什么
Guys, am I going to die?
伙计们 我快死了吗
Bob, you're gonna fine.
鲍伯 你会没事的
She had to do it,
她只能如此
make them think you're really dead.
让他们相信你死了
I don't understand.
我不明白
Because it's un-understandable!
因为这根本就不可理喻
It's a clean shot, dude.
她正中靶心 老兄
He's going to be fine. She planned it.
他没事 这就是她的计划
She planned it so they won't keep coming after you.
这样 他们就不会继续追杀你了
So that was her move?
所以这是她的反应
Pretty good move.
绝妙的一步
She loves me.
她爱我
Angie loves me.
安吉爱我
Oh, brother.
少来了
Now I gotta go kill her.
现在我要去杀她了
What?
什么
Did he say kill her?
他是说要去杀她吗
I don't know about this.
这次我就不好说了
We can't count on her missing on purpose again.
不能指望她再次打偏
We're not.
当然不能
Speed up a little bit, will you?
再开快点行吗
I don't suppose I can talk you out of this.
我估计眼下要你撤退是不可能的了
Nope. Hit it!
说对了 冲过去
Angie?
安吉
I was worried I was the only one who could make that shot.
我还担心只有我能打出那样的枪法呢
To tell you the truth, so was I.
不瞒你说 我也怀疑
I need a drink.
我要来一杯
Ready, Bob?
准备好了吗 鲍伯
What happened? Did they get away?
怎么了 他们走了吗
They got away, Bob.
他们走了 鲍伯
Did you...
你...
Did you kill Angie?
你把安吉杀了吗
No, honey, he didn't.
不 亲爱的 他没杀我
Angie. Hi.
安吉 嗨
I love you, Bob.
我爱你 鲍伯
I love you, too...
我也爱你
Natalia.
娜塔莉
So I guess you're the love expert now.
看来你现在成爱情专家了啊
What, are you waiting for me
怎么 就因为我之前
to give you an apology for doubting you?
怀疑过你 所以等着我道歉吗
Love is never having to say you're sorry.
所谓爱 就是永远不必道歉
Oh, why don't you shut up?
你给我闭嘴吧
Even after you shoot somebody in the chest.
特别是在射穿某人胸部后
So, uh...
那么...
We'll, uh...
我们...
Ahem!
咳咳
We'll alert the NSA about that code.
密♥码♥的事我们已经通知了国安局
The one you gave them will never go operational.
你给他们的那个将永远失效
I know.
我知道
I never gave it to them.
我没有给他们
What?
什么
You didn't give them the drive?
你没给他们硬盘吗
No, I gave them the drive.
不 我给了他们硬盘
It was just infected with a virus,
不过其中植入了病毒
which means it'll have corrupted the code by now.
也就是说 现在密♥码♥已经彻底销毁了
Ballsy. I like it.
真有种 我喜欢
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表