剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Chance,
吉斯
Ilsa has just taken Julia hostage.
茱莉亚被伊尔莎抓做人♥质♥了
Looks like she's headed up to the roof.
她好像要去楼顶
Listen, when they come in through that door,
听着 他们穿过这扇门时
you go in through a window.
你就穿过这扇窗户
Do not stop running until you get to Winston
见到温斯顿之前一直跑 不要停
and you get the hell outta here.
然后你们逃多远逃多远
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I'm going up there to get ilsa.
我要上去救伊尔莎
I need the security feed on every floor, every stair--
我要看每层楼和楼梯的监控摄像
What the hell just happened? We just lost the connection.
怎么回事 我们掉线了
Get this thing back up and running.
赶快给我修好
They're here.
他们来了
Find them.
找到他们
Mcnally, talk to me.
麦纳利 讲话
What do you see?
你看到什么了
I'm in the loading dock.
我在货站
Someone got into the power box.
有人动了电源箱
Let me see if I can rewire--
我看看能否重新...
Hobbs, get over there now. He's on the loading dock.
霍布斯 快过去 他在货站
Hobbs?
霍布斯
Hobbs?
霍布斯
Mrs. Pucci, you're making a big mistake.
普奇太太 你在犯一个大错误
I don't know what you're hoping to accomplish with this.
我不知道你希望得到什么
I want answers.
我要答案
I found this.
我找到了这个
Is this what you're looking for?
这就是你们要找的东西吗
Well, it's over.
结束了
So talk,
快说吧
Whatever your name is.
无论你叫什么名字
I want to know why.
我想要一个理由
I want to know everything.
我要知道一切
I want to know--
我要知道...
I want to know Marshall's last words.
我要知道马歇尔的临终遗言
I want to know every detail.
我要知道所有的细节
Does it matter?
这很重要吗
He got in the way,
他妨碍我们办事
He needed to be eliminated.
就得被解决掉
As simple as that.
就这么简单
Fine.
好吧
Then I'm going to eliminate you.
那我现在就把你解决了
Simple as that.
就这么简单
Ilsa!
伊尔莎
Could you have picked a lower floor?
你选个矮点的楼层不行么
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该来这里
You could say that for the both of us.
彼此彼此
Don't try and talk me out of this.
别想说服我收手
I'm here to tell you to hurry up.
我是来告诉你赶快动手的
There's a dozen agents
现在有好几打特工
On their way up here to kill us.
正赶来要干掉我们呢
So just go ahead and pull the trigger.
赶紧的 扣扳机
She killed marshall.
她杀了马歇尔
She deserves to die.
她该死
Listen, nobody deserves to die.
听着 没人该死
This just isn't you.
你不是这种人
Go, go!
上 上
Stay where you are!
站住别动
Don't move!
不许动
Drop the weapon!
放下武器
I said, drop the weapon!
我说了 放下武器
I don't think they share my views regarding death.
我想他们跟我看待死亡的角度不同
Right there!
放下
What now?
现在怎么办
Well, they're probably gonna shoot us.
估计他们要开枪射我们
Listen, we'll always have geneva.
听着 我们还有日内瓦
What? Geneva?
啥 日内瓦
Mr. Chance.
吉斯先生
No, chance!
不要啊 吉斯
I was on that mission.
那次任务我也在
I actually know what you guys are talking about.
我还真知道你们说的是啥
That's where they jumped off that 17-story--
就是他们从17楼跳下去那次...
Oh, no.
不是吧
I mean, that only works
只有下面有水池时
If there's a body of water below, right?
那行动才会成功吧
Geneva was a once-in-a-lifetime silly, silly thing.
日内瓦那次是人生中最最蠢的一次行动
But it sure was fun.
但咱们乐在其中
Mrs. Pucci, I'm going to need that microchip, please.
普奇太太 我需要那个微芯片
Trust me.
相信我
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm the freak.
我就是那毒瘤
Call it off.
行动取消
Everyone stand down. It's over.
所有人撤离 结束了
Drop your weapons.
放下武器
Yeah, drop 'em.
对 快放下
Okay.
真听话
Did they really jump?
他们真跳了吗
Winston?
温斯顿
Please don't let me go.
别放我走
Never.
绝不
All right,bill
好了 比尔
Look, it was nothing personal.
听着 那并非个人恩怨
It was just business.
我只是公事公办而已
I just couldn't have you out there knowing what you know.
我不能留你在世上 你知道的太多了
You understand?
你明白吗
I understand.
明白
That's my issue, bill.
问题就在这儿 比尔
You found my pressure point.
你发现了我的软肋
He's my world.
他是我的一切
You understand?
你明白吗
That's my kid.
他是我儿子
Nothing personal, dude.
并非个人恩怨 哥们儿
Just business.
公事公办而已
I'm gonna make sure that this thing
我会确保这事
Gets into the right hands.
由正确的人接管
I'm gonna make a copy for the FBI, the NSA,
我要给联调局 国安局 司法部等等
Department of justice, and, well, hell,
都发一份副本
I might even make a copy for some newspapers
说不定还会给几家报社发一份
In case they decide to drag their bureaucratic feet.
以防那些机构搞官僚主义
Thank you, Mr. Winston.
谢谢 温斯顿先生
For the second and final time, I guess this is good-bye.
第二次 也是最后一次 我想该说再见了
What, no Lamont bar?
怎么 不去拉蒙酒店了吗
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
I was just about to give it back.
我正要还她来着
Give it back, yeah.
还给人家 没错
So yeah, give me a chance.
对 给我个机会呗
Keep it.
留着吧
You never know when you may need
没准儿你什么时候会需要
To play a billionaire again.
再去玩一个百万富翁呢
Seriously?
真的假的
It's mine?
归我了
Can I hock it? Really?
能当了它么 不是吧你
It's yours. Do what you like with it.
归你了 随你怎么处理
Well, good-bye, mrs. Pucci.
再会了 普奇太太
Oh, come here, Mr. Winston.
来抱一个 温斯顿先生
Yeah, all right then.
好吧好吧 抱一个
I will keep these guys in line
我会让大伙规规矩矩的
And send you your expense reports every week.
并会每周把费用报表寄给你
I expect nothing less.
再好不过了
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表