剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Guy was down here running drugs for somebody and wanted out.
他来这里为别人贩毒 想洗手不干
I was assisting him with relocation.
我本来在帮他改头换面
But they got him.
但他们抓住了他
So now I get them.
所以现在我盯上他们了
Get it?
懂了吗
Guerrero...
格雷罗
Listen, I'm sorry about Jerry.
听着 我对杰瑞的事感到遗憾
And if somebody framed me for murder,
如果有人栽赃我谋杀
I'd be pissed off too.
我也会怒的
But if you escape now,
但如果你现在逃走了
They got a warrant for your arrest.
他们就有正当理由逮捕你了
We can't have that.
我们不能让这事发生
You gotta go back in.
你得回去
Hey.
嘿
Trust me.
相信我
One more day?
就一天吗
Maybe two.
说不定要两天
Weekend. Tops.
周末 最迟周末
This better work.
最好行得通
Gate. Clear.
开门 明白
Looks like we got ourselves a troublemaker here, boys.
似乎我们给自己找了个闹事者 孩子们
Nobody...
没人
Ever hits one of my guys and gets away with it.
能打了我的人而不受惩罚
Nobody.
没人
Feel free to make an example
我觉得应该给这位
out of our friend from California.
来自加州的朋友好好上一课
He's gotta learn.
他需要学习
My house...My rules.
我的地盘 我做主
Gun world, huh?
枪♥支♥世界
Yes, indeed. 15 stores in the state.
没错 全州有15家武器店
Says Guerrero bought the gun that killed Jerry
据说格雷罗用来杀杰瑞的枪
two days ago at 3:14 P.M.
是在前天下午三点多买♥♥的
Big store like this
这种大店
probably has security cameras covering multiple angles.
应该会在各个角落都安装摄像头
Well, if they network all the cameras,
如果他们的摄像头联网的话
I should be able to access their footage.
我应该能接入他们的摄像画面
Almost in.
快搞定了
Ah, damn it!
该死的
They don't stream the video online.
他们的视频系统没联网
They must be downloading onto some kind of hardware
他们肯定是把视频文件下载到店内的
Inside the store.
某种存储器上
Well, it looks like we're going in.
看来我们得进去瞧瞧
We need to create a distraction.
得有个人去分散他们的注意力
You short on anything, Winston?
你家里缺什么吗 温斯顿
Looks like they're having a sale.
貌似他们这里正在搞促销
just keep window shopping.
逛逛就算了
I've almost got it. Hold on.
快搞定了 等等
Here ya are, ma'am.
拿好 女士
Okay. Phones are down.
好了 电♥话♥不通了
Thank you.
谢谢
How you doing?
你好吗
Billy, right?
比利 对吧
Heard you were having a problem with your telephones, hmm?
听说你们这儿的固定电♥话♥出现了故障
No, I don't think so.
没有啊
Why don't you check it out?
为啥不试试呢
Well, what do you know?
这是咋回事
Let me tell you something.
是这样的
Sometimes you get interference
如果你的电♥话♥和监控
If your security cameras are running on the same line.
走一条线路的话 有时会互相干扰
No. Cameras record straight to the disks.
不对啊 监控录像直接下载到硬盘上的
So let me take a look.
我去检查一下
Phone lines are that way.
电♥话♥线在那边
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Just messin' with ya, son.
逗你玩呢 小伙儿
Winston, I think we're gonna need another distraction.
温斯顿 我们得再找个人分散注意力
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Mr. Chance simply wanted us to bring him the case.
吉斯先生只是让我们把密♥码♥箱带过去
Yeah, but...Be better to take it to him open, right?
对 不过能打开就更好了 对吧
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
Well, this is a personal case,
这是一个私人的密♥码♥箱
so whatever the combo is has got to have personal meaning.
所以 密♥码♥一定跟他的私生活有联♥系♥
But nothing too obvious.
但肯定不会很明显
As we determined,
根据以往的经验
there's nothing obvious about Mr. Guerrero.
格雷罗先生向来是深藏不露
Right. So he wouldn't use the year he was born
没错 所以他不会用他的生日
or the year he got married or...
或结婚纪念日 或....
Is he even married?
他结过婚吗
Not according to his tax form.
他的税单上没写已婚
But how reliable that information is,
至于这些信息是否可靠
I couldn't say.
我就拿不准了
So what do we know about Guerrero?
那你对格雷罗有什么了解呢
That he...
他...
Wears glasses.
戴眼镜
What do you want, Warden?
有何贵干 典狱长
Figured you might be hungry.
估计你该饿了
Others ate already.
别人都已经吃过了
Well, come and get it.
过来拿吧
I ordered the filet.
我点的是里脊
Medium-rare.
三分熟的
You'll eat it.
你会吃的
'cause that's all you're gonna get.
就这些 爱吃不吃
Better start the car.
把车发动起来
Looks like I'm gonna have to play grab and go.
貌似我得硬抢了
Oh, so what now?
啥情况
I just hacked through two servers
我刚黑进两个服务器
And four damn firewalls for nothing.
闯过四道防火墙全白费了吗
Well, hell, I could have drove the damn truck
妈的 这还不如我开辆卡车
through the front door or something!
直接从前门冲进去呢
That would have been quicker
那样速度更快
and a hell of a lot more distracting.
更他妈能分散注意力
Phone guy's robbin' us!
修电♥话♥的来打劫了
Okay, listen, I don't want--
是这样的 我不想....
You're in for a world of hurt.
你走进了一个残酷的世界
Chance!
吉斯
Chance, what the hell is going on in there?
吉斯 里边他妈出什么事了
Just some customers testing the merchandise.
顾客们在验货而已
These people are crazy! Drive.
这些人都疯了 开车
what are you doing? You can't just keep guessing.
你在干嘛 总不能一直这么瞎猜吧
Relax. I was thinking that sometimes people use words
别急 我在想人们有时候会用单词
Instead of numbers.
代替数字
You know, it's easy to remember, harder to guess.
便于记忆 不容易被猜到
The one thing I know about Guerrero--
我了解格雷罗一点
That man loves his car.
那家伙最爱他的车
His cadi. That's four letters!
他的卡迪 正好四个字母
Or as he likes to call it, the Eldo.
或者用他的说法 Eldo
3...
3...
Nicely done!
干得漂亮
This is what they're looking for--
这就是他们要找的
Some kind of log-- deliveries, times, addresses.
某种日志 递送物 时间 地址
Are these files on us?
这些不都是我们的档案吗
This photo was taken of me in paris two weeks ago.
这张照片是两周前我在巴黎时拍的
How--
怎么
He has...Copies of my bank statements!
他还有我银行结算单的副本
He does have my phone tapped.
他还窃听了我的电♥话♥
He has transcripts.
居然还有文字记录
This is unsettling, to say the least.
说实话 这也太令人不安了
Okay. Right there. Pause it.
好 就这儿 暂停
Oh, yeah, that definitely ain't Guerrero.
可不 这绝对不是格雷罗
No, but they've met before.
不是 但他们之前见过
I saw that guy at the jail when I went to visit Guerrero.
我去看格雷罗的时候在监狱里见过这家伙
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表