剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
And, Joel, leave your laptop with me today, okay?
还有乔尔 把你的笔记本电脑留给我行吗
My book club notes are on it,
我读书俱乐部的笔记在里面
and I need to post to my blog later.
我要把笔记发布到博客里
Mom, no, okay?
妈 不 懂吗
It's my laptop now.
现在是我的笔记本电脑了
And don't use the word "Blog."
还有 别用"博客"这个词
It embarrasses me for you.
会让我为你感到羞愧
You and me both. Richard!
我也有同感 理查德
Well, you know, you shouldn't be gossiping like that.
你就不该那么八卦
What are they arguing about?
他们在争什么
Something about a blog?
好像是博客神马的
Oh, brother.
我的天
Of course it's gossip.
当然是八卦
Excuse me, folks. I'm sorry to interrupt--
不好意思伙计们 很抱歉我打断了
Honey, that's ridiculous.
宝贝 那太荒谬了
It's an art form, not--
那是艺术的表达形式 而不是
That's not gonna happen.
绝对不可能
I'm sorry,
对不起
but there are a few things we need to discuss here.
但有些事我们得讨论一下
Wow. You're an excellent whistler.
哇 口哨达人啊
Thank you.
谢谢
So here's the procedure.
程序是这样的
We're gonna be protecting each one of you individually.
我们会分别保护这个家里的每一个人
Richard, Chance is gonna go with you to work.
理查德 吉斯将和你一起去工作
I'm gonna be the new Hoxton-Moss office temp.
我会是H-M公♥司♥新来的临时办公助理
Office temp...
临时办公助理
That sounds exciting.
听起来真激动人心
Who is she? This is Ames.
她是谁 她是艾米斯
Joel, Ames is going to school with you
乔尔 艾米斯会和你一起去学校
and then to your job after school at the mall
放学之后和你一起去商场打工
and then back here this evening.
然后今天晚上一起回来
Hey, Joel. Don't worry.
嗨乔尔 别担心
I'll try not to cramp your style too much.
我会试着别去改变你的风格的
Close your mouth, son.
嘴巴合上 儿子
Rachel, I'm gonna be here with you.
瑞秋 我会在这里和你一起
Here? But I'm having my book club over today.
这里 但我今天邀请了读书俱乐部的人过来
We're starting The Secret Life of Bees.
我们要开始研读《秘蜂生活》了
No problem. I'm familiar with it.
没问题 那本书我很熟
And who is that near my roses?
那个在我玫瑰园边上的是谁
Oh, that's Guerrero.
那是格雷罗
He's just checking for bugs.
他只是在找是否有窃听器
Bugs?
虫子
Not bugs...
不是那个虫子
Like your...
就好像你的
Forget-- do you have any more bagels?
算了 你还有多余面包圈吗
Of course. Anybody else?
当然有 还有人要吗
Yes, please.
我也要 谢啦
Ah, there he is--
他在那
my boss, Nick Meachem.
我老板 尼克·米契曼
So he's the one
所以 你认为
you think is behind the attack, huh?
他是夜袭的幕后黑手 是吗
Yeah, well, before I wrote the letter, I went to him,
对 在我写那封信之前 我去见了他
and, uh, he said there's problems with the research.
他说研究有些问题
He said those were the sorts of objections
他说有些反对意见
that could get an employee into serious trouble,
会让雇员们惹上大♥麻♥烦
and he said it with real menace.
而且他是真的是在威胁我
He's one of the people I named in the letter.
他是我在那封信中提到的人之一
A janitor?
环卫工
Your cover is office temp?
你的卧底身份是临时办公助理
I'm a janitor?
而我是环卫工
You got something against an honest day's work?
你对勤勤恳恳的工作有意见吗
Uh, yeah, actually, I do.
说实话 我就是有意见
Applebaum.
老鲍
You're late.
你迟到了
Good morning, sir.
早 先生
Morning. Who are you?
早 你是谁
Collingsworth-- Paul Collingsworth.
科林斯沃斯 保罗·科林斯沃斯
Little help here, Applebaum.
帮忙介绍下 老鲍
I am the new office temp.
我是新来的临时办公助理
My agency worked it out with H.R.
我们公♥司♥和人力资源部谈成了合作
Today's my first day with Hoxton-Moss.
今天是我来H-M的第一天
I've been temping for ages.
我已经做了很多年临时工了
Temp work is anything but temporary for me, you might say.
你可能会说 临时工再了不起也只是临时的
You might say, not me.
是你可能会这么说 不是我
Richard...
理查德
I need your assessment reports A.S.A.P., okay?
我需要尽快看到你的评估报告 行吗
Then come and find me.
然后来找我
There are some things we need to discuss...
我们有点小问题需要讨论
Privately.
就我们俩
What the Sorry, sir.
搞什么 对不起 先生
I put a tracker on him when we shook hands.
我和他握手的时候 在他身上放了追踪器
Just lifted his keys.
我偷了他的钥匙
I kind of like to think a placed tracker
我觉得放追踪器
beats lifted keys, don't you?
比偷钥匙更厉害 你不觉得吗
No, I don't.
我不觉得
And while we're, uh, sharing our opinions...
当我们分享意见的时候
Dude!
伙计
What, you...
你是怎么的
raised in a barn or something?
在谷仓里长大的还是咋的
Pick it up.
捡起来
This place sucks.
这个地方真逊
I mean, all the action's on the other side of the mall.
所有活动都在商场的另一端
Seriously, though, I feel like I owe you an apology.
说正经的 我觉得我欠你个道歉
I mean, it's one thing for me to live my crappy life,
我是说 我自己生活一团糟是一回事
but making you do it, too, is just cruel and unusual.
但让你的生活也一样 太残酷太不符合常理了
Are you kidding? Free hot dogs...
你在开玩笑吗 免费热狗
If this ain't living, I don't know what is.
如果这都不算生活 我真不知道什么才算了
Excuse me, can I get a--
不好意思 我能来个
hey, Joel.
嗨 乔尔
Jamie.
杰米
Hi. Hi, um... Hi.
你好 嗨 嗯 你好
I mean, do you want something?
我是想说 你要来点什么吗
I-I mean--I mean, w-what would you like?
我我我是说 你想要要什么
I-I mean, w-what can I do for you that you--
我我是说 我我能帮你拿点什么
that you would like?
你喜欢的吗
Just a hot dog... With mustard.
就买♥♥个热狗 加芥末的
Mustard--yeah, we have, uh, great-quality mustard here.
芥末味的 太好了 我们这的口味极棒
We, uh--we specially make it with our special ingredients,
话说我们有加入特制独家配料
you know, to really, you know, bring out the flavors.
你懂的 为了使它的口味更加出众
So it's not so, like, mustard-y, you know?
不仅仅只是单纯的芥末哦
You're funny, Joel.
你真有趣 乔尔
Extra mustard, on the house.
额外附加芥末 免费赠送
Thanks.
谢谢
So are you going to Billy Backer's party tonight?
那你今晚会去比利·贝克的派对吗
Uh, probably not.
额 可能不去了
I mean, my parents have, you know, um...
我是说 我爸妈
Sort of got me on a tight leash, you know,
盯的我很紧
almost, uh, noose-like.
基本上就是笼中鸟一型的
Bummer.
悲剧
Well, only because you always...
好吧 我只是觉得你总是
Play such cool music,
玩很酷的音乐
and Billy's stuff is always so lousy.
而比利的品味总是很次
Well, uh, I'll see you tomorrow.
好吧 那明天见
See ya. Let me guess you like her.
回见 让我猜猜 你喜欢她
I mean, obviously she's not interested.
很显然她对我没意思
Come on, Joel, wake up and smell the mustard.
别气馁 乔尔 振作起来
She just invited you to a party.
她刚刚还邀请你去派对
You think?
你觉得我有戏
Yeah.
没错
Any chance you think my parents might let me go?
你觉得爸妈会让我出去吗
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表