剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
only gonna say this once--
我只说一次
Walk away now, nobody gets hurt.
现在停手 大家都没事
Winston, I've been spotted.
温斯顿 我被发现了
They got me cornered.
他们把我逼进死角了
No more shooting!
别开枪了
You have made too much noise as is.
动静太大了
I'm terribly sorry
非常抱歉
to do this.
这样对待你
But you have destroyed
但是 是你先破坏了
our atmosphere of trust.
互信的氛围
Good-bye.
永别了
Winston...
温斯顿
We got a situation.
我这里出了点状况
I can't talk right now.
我现在不方便说话
Guerrero. Anybody there?
格雷罗 有人在吗
Guerrero. Where are you?
格雷罗 你在哪
little busy, dude.
我有点忙 伙计
What's happening?
怎么了
Chance is in trouble.
吉斯有麻烦了
Ilsa, what are you thinking?
伊尔莎你想干什么
Stay here.
你呆在这
Are you insane? You can't go out there.
你疯了吗 你不能出去
You want my decision. You have it.
你想知道我的决定 我现在决定了
Give my regards to the board.
代我向董事会问好
Mr. Chance...
吉斯先生
I'm coming to you.
我来救你了
Ilsa, no. Don't come down here.
伊尔莎别来 你别下来
Come on. Give me a hand.
过来 搭把手
This way.
这边
I'm sorry, Mr. Chance. It appears I'm all you've got.
很遗憾吉斯先生 貌似你只能指望我了
Ilsa, what are you doing here?
伊尔莎 你来这干什么
What am I doing here? I'm helping you.
我来干什么 当然是帮你啊
I don't need any help.
我不需要你帮
I can figure my way out of this myself, thank you.
我自己有办法出去 谢谢
How exactly?
什么办法
That's not the point. The point is--
这不重要 重要的是
You're the operative, and I'm not.
你是专业的 我不是
Can we please stop worrying about me for a change?
咱们这次能不能先别担心我了
Do you have any experience picking locks, by any chance?
那你以前开过锁吗
If I say yes, would it at least make you feel better?
如果我说开过 你会不会安心点
Throw out the rule book, huh?
抛开教条是吗
Hey, I'm the least of your problems.
我只是你目前最小的问题而已
What are you gonna do about Rosko?
你想拿罗斯科怎么办
We forced him back into the Opera House.
我们已经把他逼回歌♥剧院了
He's trapped.
他已经被困住了
Maybe he wants you to think he's trapped.
没准他只是想让你们以为他被困住了
You ever think about that?
你考虑过这点吗
Sir, it's them.
长官 是他们打来的
This is Agent Vance of the F.B.I.
我是联邦调查局的万斯探员
Who am I talking to?
你是哪位
This is the man in control of the Opera House.
我是现在控制了歌♥剧院的人
I don't know how you managed to trap us,
我不知道你是怎么困住我们的
but I suppose congratulations are in order.
但是我得恭喜你成功了
In any event, I'm forced to change our exit plan.
总之 我得改变撤离计划了
So here's what will happen now.
所以 咱们现在要这么做
You will deliver a helicopter to the roof of the Opera House.
你在屋顶给我们准备一架直升机
At the same time,
与此同时
I will move the hostages down to the lobby.
我会把人♥质♥带到大厅
When my men and I are safely away,
当我的人和我自己安全撤离以后
The hostages will be released. Sounds reasonable.
我们就会释放人♥质♥ 还算合理
I just have to clear it with my superiors. Fine, yes.
不过我得先跟上级请示一下 可以啊
Do I need to remind you that the explosives
我需要提醒你一下吗
around the Opera House are still armed?
歌♥剧院周围依然布满了炸♥弹♥哦
Any attempt to enter will cost you... dearly.
试图强攻只会让你付出...惨痛的代价
Trace the location of that cell phone number.
追踪电♥话♥号♥码的位置
He's playing you, Vance.
他耍你呢 万斯
As soon as the wagon arrives, put him in it.
运输车一到立刻把他带走
You're looking considerably better.
你比刚才帅多了
What happened?
怎么了
My nose-- he bit my nose.
我的鼻子 他打了我的鼻子
Even tied up, you are a problem for me.
都把你绑上了 你还给我找麻烦
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
Guerrero.
格雷罗
Guerrero. Oh.
格雷罗啊
It seems that some of my men
好像我们这里
are familiar with you.
有人认识你啊
Perhaps you should consider that.
或许你该考虑一下
Cut me loose.
把我放了
I, uh, think not,
我想...我不会
Mr. Guerrero.
格雷罗先生
My production is almost finished.
我的作品就快完成了
And I think you have earned yourself...
而你呢 获得了一次机会
The starring role.
扮演主角
Bloody thing.
什么破玩意儿
What?
怎么了
I think somebody's coming.
好像有人来了
Okay, that settles it. Get out of here now.
好了就这样 你马上走
But you'll drown.
可你会被淹死的
What would you do in this situation?
这种状况下 要是你会怎么做
What do you mean "What would I do in this situation"?
什么叫"要是我会怎么做"
Just tell me as succinctly as possible
你就言简意赅地告诉我
how you would rescue you,
你会怎么救我
And I'll attempt to do the same.
我就照葫芦画瓢
What other choice do we have?
我们还有别的选择吗
I'd jump the guy.
我会搞定那家伙
Jump him?
搞定他
Is that the best you can come up with?
你就只能想出这种办法吗
Yes, that's it.
没错 就是这样
As far as I can tell, surprise is the only advantage you have.
我只能说 你唯一的优势就是大惊小怪了
So grab something heavy and hide over there in the corner
拿个结实的东西 躲在那边的角落里
near those pipes.
靠着那些管子
When he walks by, clean his clock.
等他走过来 一击必杀
Is he likely to have a gun.
他可能有枪吗
Yeah, probably.
没错 很有可能
What do you think the odds are Ilsa!
你觉得我们的机会有... 伊尔莎
Hello.
你好
There's really no need for that.
真没必要这样做
Okay, Ilsa...
好了 伊尔莎
I need you to pick up the gun.
我要你把枪捡起来
You have to shoot the lock.
朝锁射击
You can do this, Ilsa.
你能做到的 伊尔莎
That was so stupid!
这也太蠢了
Stupid?
蠢
It was your idea.
这是你的主意啊
And in case you haven't noticed,
你好像没有注意到
it appears to have saved your life.
是我救了你的命
Well, you're not supposed to save my life.
本来不该由你来救我
I'm supposed to save yours.
而是我去救你
What do you mean by that?
你这话是什么意思
Huh? Come on.
说啊 跟上
We've got a room full of hostages to rescue.
有满满一屋子的人♥质♥等着我们救呢
All right, move it, people. This is all about to end.
各位 快点走 这事儿很快就完了
You're all going to be leaving. Keep moving.
你们即将离开这里 快点
That's the last of them.
这是最后一批了
What's happening? Looks like they're getting ready
怎么回事 他们似乎准备
to release the hostages.
释放人♥质♥
But why now?
为什么是现在
I don't know..
我不知道
But I got another bad feeling.
但我有种不祥的预感
Winston, are you there?
温斯顿 你在吗
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表