剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
Well, you got a better idea?
那你有更好的主意吗
Yeah.
当然
Let's call that Ames Broad.
就叫它艾米斯计好了
She went back east,
她回东部去了
clear her head of that heist debacle.
要反省下她的偷盗生涯
Fine. Then I'll go.
好吧 那我去
And do what?
去干嘛
Put a gun to Harmen's head?
拿枪指着哈曼的脑袋吗
What's wrong with putting a gun to his head?
拿枪指着他脑袋怎么了
A lot of productive things have happened
用枪逼问可以
by putting a gun to someone's head.
问出很多事情
Wait a second.
等等
Your friend, Captain Harmen,
你的朋友 哈曼上校
said he had a liaison down there with the Paraguayan Army.
说他在巴拉圭军队内有联络人
That's probably who he called to seize the plane, right?
也许他就是打电♥话♥让这个人扣押飞机的
So why don't we call the guy ourselves,
所以咱们干嘛不自己打给他
get him to release the plane?
让他放了那架飞机
We get into Harmen's office,
我们潜入哈曼的办公室
find out who that liaison is
找到这位联♥系♥人
and how to contact him.
和他的联♥系♥方式
Then we figure out a way to make it look like Harmen's
然后我们再想办法伪装成哈曼
making the call to him.
亲自致电给他
We get into his office.
我们要潜入他的办公室
But what if he's in his office?
但如果他在里面怎么办
Oh, that's easy. We'll just send you. What?
这个简单 我们派你去 什么
Dude?
哥们儿
It's not a bad idea.
这不是什么坏主意
It certainly sounds like one.
听起来可不像个好主意
I agree.
我同意
Ilsa...
伊尔莎
This ain't that hard.
这没那么难的
The info we want
我们需要的信息
is probably on Harmen's computer.
很可能就在哈曼的电脑里
Now you just go down there
你只要走到那里
and you--you make nice
然后客客气气的
and say you're sorry about what happened before.
说你对之前发生的事感到很抱歉
Then you take a pirate modem.
然后你把一个盗网卡
Put it close enough to his computer
放在离他电脑够近的地方
so I can hack into it.
这样我们就能黑进去了
The whole thing takes a couple of minutes.
整个过程只需几分钟
He's right. It's a terrible idea.
他说得没错 这主意糟透了
"I played poker with Rummy." What happened to that?
"我跟拉姆打过牌" 某人不是挺牛逼的么
That was a game.
打牌只是个游戏
What you're asking me to do...
而你让我做的
I'm not a field operative.
我又不是个出外勤的特种工
Listen, you want to see your friend Susan alive again,
听着 想要你朋友苏珊活着回来的话
then you're gonna become one.
你就得成为我们中的一份子
Sorry.
对不起
About before.
关于之前的事儿
I probably should've taken those cuffs off you at the bar.
我在酒吧里也许该把你的手铐解开
What, that's it?
啥 仅此而已么
What? You want me to be sorry about something else?
咋的 你还想让我为别的什么道歉吗
If you don't know, I'm not gonna explain it to you.
你要是不知道 我也不会解释给你听
Why don't I hear something like "Hey, Junior,
我咋没听到一句"小子
"Thanks for the last 24 hours.
谢谢你给了我这24小时
It was nice to get some fresh air."
能呼吸新鲜空气真是好啊"
You had a drink.
你喝了酒
You had a few laughs at my expense.
还找了不少乐子 都是我出的钱
You got to admit, this day beats the crap
你得承认 这一天可远比
out of any day you had in that prison cell.
你蹲在那牢房♥里的日子好多了
I shouldn't have been in that jail cell
我原本就不该蹲在那监狱里
for you to find me in the first place.
让你一开始就有机会找到我
Whose fault is that anyway?
话说回来 那能怪谁啊
Don't get mad at me.
别朝我撒气
Get mad at the old man.
找老爷子发火去
When I got thrown in Chi Hoa,
当年我被关进齐·胡阿监狱时
he busted me out in three weeks.
他三周后就把我劫走了
Yeah, well, that situation was different.
那次情况不一样
Why was it different? 'Cause that was you.
怎么不一样 因为被关的人是你
He cut you loose, didn't he?
他不管你了 是吗
Why?
为什么
Is it because you got caught?
是因为你被抓了吗
Or maybe it was because you were doing the catching.
或者是因为抓我的人是你
But your guess is as good as mine, mate.
但你猜的也不错 兄弟
But I haven't heard a word from him
但自从我们上次见面后
since the last time we saw each other.
我就再也没得到过他的消息
Hurry up.
快点
Senor Baptiste.
巴蒂斯特先生
I'm surprised to see you again.
没想到会再见到你
Cervantes.
塞万提斯
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Well, it appears I'm digging my own grave.
貌似我是在给自己挖坟
What are you doing here?
你到底来这儿干嘛
Truth be told,
实话实说吧
I'm in the market for a new job
我在找一份新工作
and I'm hoping that you're hiring.
希望你能聘用我
You son of a...
你个狗♥娘♥养♥...
You want to work for me?
你想为我效力
Yes, I do.
是的
Very interesting.
有意思
Let's discuss it then, shall we?
我们谈谈吧 怎样
And what about this one?
这家伙是干嘛的
I don't know.
我不知道
He may some value to you.
他也许对你有用
Thanks for bringing me down here, Junior.
谢谢你带我来这儿 小子
Sorry it had to be this way.
很抱歉 只能这样了
And, uh, sorry about this.
还有 这个对不住了
Oh, you're awake.
你醒了
I'm Susan.
我是苏珊
Connors.
康纳斯
Yeah, I heard a little bit about you.
没错 我听说过你
Ilsa Pucci sent me here
伊尔莎·普奇派我来这儿
to rescue you.
救你出去
Ilsa sent you? Yeah.
伊尔莎派你来的 对
To rescue me?
来救我
And, uh, how's this rescue going?
那么 进展如何
Could be worse.
不算最糟
So...What brings a nice journalist like you
话说 像你这么出色的记者
to a place like this?
怎么会来这种地方呢
Well, I came down here chasing a story
其实 我是来追新闻的
trying to tie Cervantes to the murder
塞万提斯很可能是
of this country's President.
谋杀总统的凶手
Just before I got caught,
在我被抓之前
I found the link.
刚有了点头绪
Witnesses who can blow the story wide open.
那个把消息放出来的人
Cervantes wants to know who talked.
塞万提斯想查出来是谁放的消息
So far, my interrogators have been keeping things fairly polite.
没错 迄今为止 审问者对我还算客气
But something tells me with you here,
但有你在这儿
that's about to change.
我觉得事态要发生变化了
Yeah, it's a pretty safe bet.
猜得好
Listen, can you reach my pants with your foot?
听我说 你能用脚够到我的裤子吗
In the lining of my pocket flap,
在我的裤兜里
there's a syringe filled with anesthetic.
有一支麻醉剂
Maybe we could use it on your friend when he comes back.
等那位仁兄回来 没准儿我们能给他来一针
Do I need to ask why you have a full syringe
能问问吗 你的裤兜里
of anesthetic in your pocket?
咋会有麻醉剂呢
Well, I brought someone with me to help find you.
为了找你 我带了个帮手
Someone who I was worried might try to screw me over.
我怕他会出♥卖♥♥♥我
And where exactly is this someone now?
那他现在人呢
Screwing me over.
出♥卖♥♥♥我呢
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表