剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表
The dentist, pottery class, what?
看牙医 陶艺课 还是什么
I'm going to see a broker.
我要去见个经纪人
What, like a stockbroker?
什么 像股票经纪那种吗
Like an assassination broker.
像杀手经纪这种
A go-between for hit men and people who want something dead.
杀手和买♥♥凶杀人的雇主之间拉皮条的
He's in Drake's bar-- 820 Geary Street.
他在德瑞克酒吧 吉尔里大街820号♥
Yeah?
是吗
Yes, it is.
是的
You are not going in--
你不能跟我一起进去
not ready.
你还没准备好
Are you serious? I'm not ready?
你说真的吗 我没准备好
I have been hustling on the streets...
我打小就出来招摇撞骗了
Look, I don't want to hear your bad-girl resume, okay?
听着 我不想听你的光辉历史
You're not going in 'cause you're J.V.,
你不能进去 因为你那些都是小儿科
the guys in there are varsity. Eyes on the road.
里面的人都是老手 看路
Mrs. Pucci.
普奇太太
Mr. Winston, I'm glad I caught you.
温斯顿先生 很高兴碰上了你
I was reviewing the company books,
我看了公♥司♥的资料
and there's a few things I'd like to discuss with you.
有点小事想跟你讨论一下
Walk with me to my office.
跟我进办公室
Um, I thought you were gonna be in Hong Kong
我以为你会在香港
for a week. Yes, I was.
待一周 本来是一周
It went better than expected, so here I am.
但事情比预想的要顺利 所以我就回来了
Let's take advantage.
抓紧时间吧
Now, firstly, how's the new equipment?
首先 新设备都怎么样
Good. Complex, but...
很好 很精密 但
Yes, I wasn't sure about weapons.
好 我对武器不太了解
I figured I'd let you order them,
我想我该让你来预订武器
and then I'll reimburse you.
然后我再给你钱
I've got a catalog from a friend in Israel.
我从以色列的一个朋友那里弄了本目录
You don't see any need for a tank, do you?
你觉得没必要买♥♥坦克吧
Not immediately.
当下不用
Listen, could we talk about this later?
不好意思 能稍后再谈吗
I'm just heading out. Oh, on a job?
我正要出门 有任务吗
Um, yeah, I-I'll be back soon. I won't be gone long.
对 我很快回来 不会去很久的
Oh, well, fabulous. Well, I'll come with you.
太好了 我跟你一起去
What better way to learn about how you operate
有什么能比实地见习更能让我了解
than on-the-job training?
你们的工作流程呢
Um, Mrs. Pucci,
普奇太太
I'd be more than happy to walk you through
若您改天愿来观察我们的工作流程
our organization some other time.
我会不胜荣幸
But right now we're on assignment.
但现在我们有任务在身
Lives are at stake.
有人正命悬一线
Yes, I understand perfectly well
我完全明白
what the stakes are when we are on a job.
你们出任务时风险有多大
Now, tell me, where are you going?
告诉我 你要去哪里
To run surveillance for Chance.
帮吉斯监视个人
Listen, what happened to all that absentee-owner jazz?
你不是向来不过问我们的事吗
The new surveillance van comfortably seats seven.
新的监视货车是宽敞舒适的7人座
You won't even know I'm there.
你都不会感觉到我的存在
Mrs. Pucci, these jobs we go on
普奇太太 我们的任务
can get more than a little messy.
有时会发展得不太好收拾
You've been through a lot lately.
最近你自己也经历了很多
Are you sure you can handle something like this right now?
你确定目前能承受这些吗
Luckily, I'm an employer that appreciates
很幸运 我是一个很欣赏
her staff's unfiltered opinions.
员工畅所欲言的老板
So thanks for that.
所以 多谢你的意见
And in answer to your question,
至于你的问题 我的回答是
yes, I'm quite sure I can handle this.
是的 我很确定我能承受
Come along.
跟着来
I'm on scene.
我到了
I got eyes on Rebecca.
我看到丽贝卡了
She's still solo. You got that information yet?
她仍是一个人 查到那人的信息了吗
Here's the profile he sent her.
以下是他发给她的个人资料
The date's name is Kevin Heller.
约会对象的名字叫凯文·海勒
He's a doctor at marine general--
他是海军司令部的医生
six feet tall, dark hair.
身高一米八三 深色头发
Chance looks nothing like that man.
吉斯一点都不像那人
How's he gonna pull this off?
他要怎么冒充他
Is that Ilsa?
那是伊尔莎么
Yes, the boss is back in town,
对 老板回来了
Wanted to join us and see how we work.
希望能加入咱们 看看咱们的工作流程
Let's keep that in mind, shall we?
记住哦 别忘了
Rebecca Brooks.
丽贝卡·博克斯
Why is someone trying to kill her?
为什么有人会想杀了她
Don't know yet.
还不知道
She's wearing a wedding ring in this photo.
在这张照片里 她还戴着婚戒
But she's on a blind date. Is she divorced?
但她现在又出来相亲 离婚了吗
As a matter of fact,
事实上
Uh, her husband was murdered several years ago.
她丈夫几年前被谋杀了
Oh, I see.
明白了
Stay focused, Chance.
集中注意力 吉斯
We got to get her out of there, remember?
咱们得把她带离那里 记得吗
Rebecca? Hi, I'm Kevin.
丽贝卡吗 嗨 我是凯文
You are?
是你吗
Yeah. That online photo--
没错 那网上的照片
it's from a while ago.
是好久之前的了
It's when I used to dye my hair.
那时我头发染过
I hope you're not disappointed.
希望没令你失望
No, no, not at all.
不会 完全不会
Good. This is kind of new to me--
那就好 我对这种事不太有经验
This internet dating.
网络约会什么的
Oh, god, I know.
我了解
This is my first time, actually.
其实这是我的第一次
Really? Me too.
是吗 我也是
All right, come on, come on, come on, come on.
够了 快进 快进 快进
Kind of a crazy thing-- I have this doctor friend,
这事听起来有点儿疯狂 我有个医生朋友
He said he got food poisoning here.
他说他在这里食物中毒过
Obviously I probably shouldn't have recommended
很显然我不该推荐
the place, so...
这地方 所以...
I recommended it.
这里是我推荐的
Oh, yes...
对哦
But I agreed with you, so...
但我同意了 所以
I was wondering if you're into going
我在想你是否愿意
to some other place--
去别的地方
Maybe Theodore's up in Morth Berkeley?
北伯克利的西奥多怎么样
Rebecca? I'm Kevin.
丽贝卡 我是凯文
If you're kevin, who are you?
如果你是凯文 那你是谁
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
I saw your profile. I really wanted to meet you.
我看了你的资料 我真的很想见你
So... uh, what's going on?
这是什么情况
I-I-I...
我 我
It's all too weird for me.
我觉得太诡异了
I think I'm just gonna go.
我还是先走了
Nice to almost meet you.
很高兴见到你
Winston, we got our guy.
温斯顿 我们找到那人了
He's the assassin? Where's he headed?
他就是那个杀手吗 他要去哪
Wait, Rebecca.
等等 丽贝卡
Don't take one more step towards me,
再走近我一步
Or I will call the cops.
我就要报♥警♥了
You're in danger.
你现在有危险
Listen to me. Stay away from me.
听我解释 离我远点
Get in! Get in now!
上车 赶紧上车
What is happening?
怎么回事
Who are you? I'm saving your life.
你是谁 我是在救你
Internet dating--
网络约会
It's crazy, huh?
很疯狂吧
Give us a second, Mrs. Brooks.
失陪一会儿 博克斯太太
So is there any I.D. On the assassin?
杀手有留下什么身份信息吗
No, there was no trace of him
没有 我们到停车场的时候
剧集 | 替身标靶(2010) | 导航列表