剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我艾滋病检测呈阳性
I'm HIV positive.
现在检测不出来了
Th-- I-I'm undetectable,
说明药物在发挥作用
which means that the -- the -- the medicine is working,
这样很好
and so that's good,
我的人生会跟其他人一样
and I'm gonna live a happy, healthy life
快乐长寿
for a long time, just like everybody else, so...
我之前没告诉你是不想让你担心
I just didn't tell you so you wouldn't worry.
可恰恰是你没有告诉我才让我担心
But you not telling me does make me worry.
当我出柜时 你跟我说的第一件事
Mom, the first thing you told me when I came out
是你希望我能安全
is that you wanted me to be safe.
我们俩都明白那指的是什么
We both know what that meant.
而我
And I...
我现在很安全
...and I am -- I am safe,
即使出了这个事
e-even though this happened.
只是
Just...
这事让我感到羞愧
I'm ashamed that it happened.
尽管我不想 可是
Even though I don't want to be, but...
我想我就是不想让别人失望
I guess I just hate disappointing people,
特别是你
especially you.
所以 我很抱歉
So... I'm -- I'm sorry.
我不应该说这个
And I shouldn't say that.
这本来没什么大不了的 但是
This doesn't have to be such a big deal, but, um...
我真的很抱歉
I'm -- I'm -- I'm really sorry.
看着我
Look at me.
奥利弗
Oliver.
看着我
Look at me.
直到我死的那天 我都会支持你
I'm here for you until the day I die,
不管发生什么
no matter what.
我只是很难过你觉得
I just hate that you felt
你要独自面对这一切
you had to go through this all alone.
我不是独自一人
I wasn't alone.
我有康纳尔
I had Connor.
那他应该告诉我
Then he should've told me.
卡斯蒂洛女士 让我们听听吧
Let's hear it, Ms. Castillo.
还是说我要去告诉基廷你是个废物
Or am I gonna have to tell Keating you're a failure?
我们等下见分晓吧
I guess we'll see.
这是什么
What's this?
将使我们的客户免于破产的先例
The precedent that's gonna save our clients from bankruptcy.
窈窕瘦身终于无需辛苦费力
1993年 纤瘦如我遭遇集体诉讼案
In 1993, a class action was filed against Trim-Me.
纤瘦如我受到集体诉讼
配方几乎相同
像所有的减肥药一样 纤瘦如我的配方
Like all diet pills, the Trim-Me recipe
几乎与肚腩克星一样
is nearly identical to Gut Suckers' --
咖♥啡♥因♥和其它一些惰性掺合料混合
caffeine mixed in with some other inert fillers.
法官裁决纤瘦如我要给每位消费者
The judge ruled Trim-Me had to offer
退款百分之五十
a 50% refund to every customer.
作为交换 公♥司♥则免于所有
In exchange, the company would be protected
损害赔偿诉求
from all claims of damages.
所以我建议我们向法官提供纤瘦如我的先例
So, I suggest we offer the judge the Trim-Me precedent.
这样的话 我们估计肚腩克星
That way, instead of paying $100 million
一亿美元
肚腩克星潜在损失赔偿
减少到
五百万美元
只需支付大约五百万美元
in potential damages, Gut Suckers pays out
而不是潜在损害赔偿的一亿美元
what we've estimated to be only $5 million.
这可是极少出现的情况
This is a rare occurrence,
但是卡斯蒂洛女士 我很赞叹
but I'm actually impressed, Ms. Castillo.
做得好
Good work.
说实话 没有米凯拉的帮助我也做不到
To be honest, I couldn't have done it without Michaela,
你也应该表扬一下她
so she deserves some of your love, too.
我会跟克劳福德先生提及
I'll make sure to give you both credit
你们俩人的贡献的
when I talk to Mr. Crawford.
也许你才是想要上她的人吧
Maybe you're the one who wants to get in her pants.
我永远不会把她从你那里抢走
I would never steal her away from you.
很棒
You killed it.
谢谢
Thanks.
在单身聚会上我们得为你喝一杯
We'll have to toast you at the bachelor party.
我没邀请你
I didn't invite you.
我知道
I know.
亚设请了我
Asher did.
到时候见吧 两位
I'll see you both there.
他怎么会跟亚设成了朋友
How is he friends with Asher?
不知道
No idea. u202d
根据遵循先例原则
Under the principle of stare decisis,
法庭必须得遵循瘦我的先例
the court must follow the Trim-Me precedent,
所以我需要你批准我去和客户谈
so I just need your approval to go to the client,
建议让他们和解
advise them to settle.
如果他们同意
If they say yes,
肚腩克星给我们的律师费会比
Gut Suckers will be paying more in our legal fees
他们赔给顾客的还高
than they will to the customers.
这时候你应该说"干得漂亮"
This is the part where you say, "Great job."
怎么了
What's going on?
基廷接受了州长的邀请
Did Keating accept the Governor's offer?
这事她告诉你了
She told you about that?
这座大楼里的事我都知道
I know everything that happens in this building.
我还知道她想要的
I also know what she wants --
也是我们想要的
it's what we all want --
被人需要
to be wanted.
因为我们现在不能失去她
'Cause we can't afford to lose her right now,
尤其是现在我还得拉下身段去挣减肥药的钱
especially when I'm out whoring myself for diet-pill money.
求她留下来
So beg her to stay --
就算这意味着你得放下尊严
even if that means getting down on your hands and knees,
因为只有那样才能打动那个女人
'cause that woman's not gonna stand for anything less.
老实说
And honestly,
我还挺欣赏她这点
I kind of love her for that.
我为你♥爸♥爸的事找了点关系
So, I made some calls about your dad.
那个心理健康机构的等待名单上排满了人
The mental-health facility waiting list is a beast.
所以我才来找你
That's why I came to you.
好在找他们帮忙的是
Except when you're the D.A. of Philadelphia
费城地检
asking for a favor.
今晚他们会把你♥爸♥转到威尔逊公园医院
They're gonna transfer your dad to Wilson Park Hospital tonight.
那里是国内最好的精神病医院了
It's one of the best in the state.
他会得到很好的照顾的
He'll be in good hands.
谢谢
Thanks.
去告诉你♥爸♥吧
Go tell the old man.
邦尼怎么样了
How's Bonnie doing?
只是重感冒
It's just a bad flu,
很快就能好起来的
but she'll be okay soon.
那就好
Good.
我所做的一切都是想要保护她
And all I've done is try to protect her,
但如果告诉她真♥相♥
but the only way I can tell her that
我就可能永远失去她
is to risk losing her forever,
因为她一旦知道真♥相♥ 肯定会承受不住
'cause if she knew the truth, it would kill her.
我又看了一遍她的档案
I went through her record again,
发现了这个
found this.
朱莉从医院抱走孩子一年后
Julie was arrested for trespassing in some house
因擅闯民宅被捕
a year after she took the baby from the hospital.
被告朱莉·温特伯顿被起诉擅闯民宅
住在那的一家人情况相同
Same family lives there --
有一个和你的孩子年纪相仿的小孩
with a kid the same age yours would be.
名字叫杰克
His name's Jake.
你♥爸♥肯定是把孩子卖♥♥给他们了
Your dad must've sold the baby to them.
朱莉知情 控制不住自己 所以...
Julie knew, couldn't help herself, so...
她去看那个孩子 那家人报了警
she went to check on him, and they called the cops.
她知道你儿子是谁 邦
She knows who your son is, Bon.
她一直都知道
She's always known.
你回来了
There you are.
很抱歉
Sorry about this.
早知道你们会来 我们就不会让他们
We wouldn't have let them plan the party
-策划派对了 -坐
- if we knew you were coming -- - u202dSit.
这是你做的
You made this?
是奥利弗做的
Oliver did.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表