剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
In that case, u202dthere's no fake cheese here.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你给詹妮尔也做了烤芝士
You made Janelle grilled cheese, too?
首先 把这叫做"烤芝士"
Okay, first of all, u202dcalling this "Grilled cheese"
就像说勒布朗·詹姆斯只是个打篮球的
is like saying LeBron James is just a basketball player.
不 不 这是克鲁科洛布莉欧包
No, no, this -- u202dthis is Crucolo on brioche.
天啊
Damn.
我可是个大厨
Yeah, I know my way around a kitchen.
说实话 如果你给我全家做这个
Seriously, if you were to make this for my whole house,
他们可能就想要你留下来了
they might actually want you to stick around.
你真想知道我为什么想留下来
You really want to know why I want to stay here?
你爱上我了 我明白
You're in love with me. I get it.
我不相信韦斯杀了山姆
I don't buy that Wes killed Sam.
也许你可以对亲生父母
And maybe you're okay with not knowing anything
一无所知
about your birth parents, but...
但我想了解我父亲
I want to know about my father.
包括他是怎么死的
And that includes finding out how he died.
行吧
Okay.
我和你知道的一样多
All I know is what you know.
不 你还知道别的 我能感觉到
No, you know more. I can tell.
那你就是在胡思乱想
Then you're just making things up
因为你不愿意相信
because you really want to believe
你的DNA有一半来自一个可怕的男人
that half your DNA u202disn't from a horrible man.
我懂 你想象不到我有多理解你
I get that, more than you know.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的生父杀了我妈妈
My birth father shot my mother.
我知道原因吗
Do I know why?
不知道
No.
我只知道我要对我自己负责
Because all I know is that I am responsible for me --
而不是我亲生父母 或者养父母要对我负责
not my birth parents, not my adoptive parents.
说实话 我挺喜欢这样的
And honestly, I really like that.
因为这样我就不需要管他们说什么
Because that means I don't have to deal with their crap
他们的期望
or expectations, and...
我可以做我自己
And I get to be me.
大部分时候 我很喜欢我自己
And on most days, I really like me.
和我的任何父母都没关系
None of my parents have anything to do with that.
我明白为什么安娜丽丝让你来了
Now I see why Annalise sent you.
什么
What?
你刚编了这故事
You just made up that story
这样我们就能不聊山姆的事了
so we could stop talking about Sam.
行吧
Know what?
给你妈打电♥话♥ 什么都告诉她
Call your mother, tell her everything --
告诉她米凯拉·普拉特
including that Michaela Pratt
绝不会和她的怂包儿子在一起
will never ever be with her lame son!
好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
别碰我
Just let me go!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我相信你 行了吧
I believe you, all right?
告诉你这件事让我悔恨不已
I hate myself for even telling you any of that.
你们没事吧
Everything okay?
你怎么了
What's going on?
我累了
I'm just tired.
你跟她说了什么
What the hell'd you say to her?
没什么
Nothing.
你敢走小心我
Walk away from me and I'll...
揍你
...beat your face.
我们家族四代生活在康科德
My family's fourth-generation Concord
冬天在瓦尔登湖溜冰 春天打长曲棍球
uh, ice-skating on Walden Pond, lacrosse in the spring.
直到我去霍奇基斯中学 考上耶鲁大学
I was there until Hotchkiss, then Yale,
-去牛津修学半年 -这可是我听过
- Oxford for a semester - This is the whitest crap
最白的牛皮
I've ever heard.
太对了
so true.
我的一切在出生前就已经规划好了
That was all set before I was born.
主修政♥治♥学 法学院
The poli sci major, law school,
在白人律所当上合伙人
partner track at the white shoe law firm.
太可悲了 我现在只想着转行
It's pathetic. I'm only now thinking about getting off the train.
什么意思 换个新工作
What do you mean, a new job?
还不确定
I'm not sure.
你呢 我知道你在律所也待不久
And you? I mean I know you are not long for C&G.
你把我当成你了
I think you're confusing me with yourself.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你在竞选地区检察官
You're running for District Attorney.
我本打算
Yeah, I was, um...
上甜点的时候再告诉你
waiting until dessert to tell you.
为什么
Why?
理由还不明显吗 你并不赞成
Isn't it obvious? You don't approve.
谁在乎我是否赞成
Who cares if I approve?
我在乎
I do.
你计划这么做多久了
How long have you been planning this?
没多久
Not long.
是你激励了我 事实上
You inspired me, actually.
我
Me?
我是律所的乖小孩 对吧
I'm the firm's good little boy, right?
不是谁都能
And not all of us can, uh,
在最高法♥院♥提出集体诉讼
take a class action to the Supreme Court.
也许这是我的抗争
Maybe this is my version.
你认为我不应该这么做
You don't think I should do it?
我不知道自己是否该相信你
I don't know if I believe you.
你不相信我想这么做的动机
You don't believe my reasons for wanting to do this
-还是单纯厌恶这个决定 -二者皆有
- or you just don't like it? - Both.
我就知道这件事会毁了我们的晚餐
See, I knew this would ruin our dinner.
不 谁说晚餐被毁了
No. Who says it's ruined?
看看你现在一脸厌恶的样子
Well, you should see the way you're looking at me.
我只是在试着了解真正的你
Well, I'm just trying to get to know the real you.
我在这呢 想问什么就问
Well, I'm here. Ask me anything.
像你这样的人可不会袒露心声
Well, that's not easy for someone like you.
你觉得我是什么样的人 安娜丽丝
What am I like, Annalise?
你一直在装 讨好别人
You perform, people-please.
怎么 你有什么不想让人知道的秘密
Why? u202dYou covering up something?
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
能在世界闻名的
You don't get a big job
律师事务所得到这么好的工作
at the most powerful law firm in the world
少不了干几件脏事
without burying a few bodies.
这就是你所担心的吗 我的过去
Is that what you're afraid of? My past?
你的事我一点也不担心
I'm not afraid of anything with you.
你很担心 所以你才在这怼我
You are. That's why you're attacking me now.
不 你觉得我在怼你吗
No. u202dThis is me attacking you?
人无完人 安娜丽丝 天知道
Look, I got flaws, Annalise, God knows --
-看出来了 -你没缺点吗 很完美
- I'm noticing. - And you don't, right? You're perfect.
这里最聪明的人
Smartest person in the room.
我是这里最真实的人
I'm realer than anyone else in the room.
要真是这样 你就会珍惜我这个
No, if that were true, you would appreciate being with a man
看穿你的人
who calls you out on your crap.
但你控制不住自己
But you can't handle that.
干脆开启怼人模式 视我为敌人
You'd rather go in attack mode, make me the enemy,
就算是赶走真正关心你的人也在所不惜
even if it means pushing away someone who cares about you.
我真不知道你怎么想的 安娜丽丝
I just don't get you, Annalise.
是吗
Really?
我可是非常了解你
'Cause I get you completely.
安娜丽丝在哪
Where's Annalise?
她就没打算来
She was never coming.
坐吧
Sit.
派人杀我爸的人可能不是州长
We're not sure the Governor put the hit on my pops anymore.
那是谁
Then who did?
埃米特·克劳福德
Emmett Crawford.
所以罗恩和这件事没有关系
So Ron wasn't involved?
目前还无法确认和谁有关系
We don't know who was involved at this point.
你为什么和我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
很明显安娜丽丝希望你能保密
Annalise clearly didn't want you to.
因为我需要你的帮助
'Cause I need your help.
我们需要拿到这次见面的监控录像
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表