剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away With Murder"...
收件人 泰根·普赖斯
你好啊无名氏
你相信泰根吗
You trust Tegan?
IT部门注意到了她最近收到的一封邮件
She recently got an E-mail that caught I.T.'s attention.
埃米特在监视你
Emmett's watching you.
因为很明显发生了一些很奇怪的事
Clearly something weird is going on right now.
你还没看到这个吗
You haven't seen this yet?
一位匿名人士提供了线索
An anonymous tip led to the discovery
地区检察官罗纳德·米勒的尸体已被找到
使他们发现了一辆废弃的汽车
of an abandoned car.
是内特干的吗
This was Nate?
安娜丽丝想要收养韦斯·吉宾斯
Annalise tried to adopt Wes Gibbins.
有一次我听见米勒打电♥话♥跟别人说领养的事
I heard Miller on the phone talking to someone about the adoption.
-谁 -一个叫琳恩的人
- Who? - u202dSomeone named Lynne.
州长
琳恩·博克海德
联邦调查局探员刚被人发现来到了
FBI agents were just seen arriving
哈里斯堡的州长官邸
at the Governor's mansion.
突发新闻
费城地检尸体被找到
康纳尔现在得给他妈妈打个电♥话♥
Connor needs to call his mom right now.
她刚刚发了一张我们的照片
She just posted a photo of us.
照片上还有内特和米勒
With Nate and Miller, too.
圣诞节快乐
克里斯多弗
我的第一个圣诞
越来越有圣诞气氛了
It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!
你怎么付得起这堆破烂
How did you even afford this crap?
信♥用♥卡♥ 给我儿子准备他第一个圣诞节
Credit card. u202dNo expenses will be spared
我可一分钱都不会省
for my son's first Christmas.
这边还要来一点装饰
This side needs more ornaments.
我觉得克里斯多弗不会注意到的
I don't think Christopher's gonna notice.
那么 我们什么时候可以
Okay, so, when do we get to, like,
吃巧克力饼干看套路电影
eat chocolate cookies and watch Hallmark movies?
就等你停止抱怨开始干活之后
Uh, when you stop complaining and start decorating!
多有趣啊 我的宝贝
How fun is this, mi amor?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello? u202d
妈妈
Maman?
你母亲吗
Your mother?
-妈妈 是你吗 -我的天啊
- Maman, c'est toi? - Oh, my God.
未知号♥码
是她吗
Was it her?
只是我在瞎想
I'm just being paranoid.
奥利弗
Oliver.
那个反了
That's upside down.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们来酒店干什么
What are we doing in a hotel?
这是我的公♥寓♥ 妈妈
This is my apartment, Mamma.
天啊 天啊
My, oh, my. Oh, my. -
我还以为来到了
If I don't feel like I'm visiting
奥普拉家呢
Miss Winfrey herself.
我家女儿真棒啊
My baby done good!
小睡一下如何
How 'bout a nap?
除非你告诉我来这里的原因
Not until you tell me what I'm doing here.
这可是圣诞节啊 妈妈
It's Christmas, Mamma.
你大老远飞回家只是为了接我
You fly all the way home just to pick me up, though?
-塞拉斯丁真该看看这豪♥宅♥ -我知道
- Celestine should see this mansion, too! - u202dI know,
但我只想要你
but I wanted you all to myself.
我们可以随心所欲
We can do whatever we want.
看电视 胡吃海塞
We could watch TV, pig out.
做饭的任务就交给我
I'll do all the cooking...
妈妈 怎么了
Mamma, what is it?
我女儿生活得非常好
My baby is living her best life.
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
骄傲
Proud.
只是骄傲
Just proud.
-怎么了 -手♥机♥
- What's the matter? - u202dPhone.
稍等
Give me a minute.
喂
Hello?
基廷女士 我是联调局的特莱斯蔻探员
Ms. Keating, Agent Telesco with the FBI.
你方便过来回答几个问题吗
Are you free to come in and answer a few questions?
我母亲来了
My mother's visiting.
听着
Listen.
我们知道你曾想收养韦斯·吉宾斯
We know you tried to adopt Wes Gibbins.
你们究竟在忙哪件案子
What case are you working here, exactly?
米勒那件 还是我丈夫那件
Miller's or my husband's?
我们见面了再谈吧
Let's have this conversation in person.
我要挂电♥话♥了
I'm hanging up -- u202d
我们准备给你完全的豁免权 基廷女士
We're prepared to offer you complete immunity, Ms. Keating.
豁免什么
For what?
这一切
All of it.
来吧
Just come in.
过完节再说
After the holiday.
篝火行动
逍遥法外
第五季第十三集
圣诞节都不去陪妈妈
Not visiting your mom for Christmas?
别提我妈的事
Don't talk to me about my mom.
我是来悔过的
I'm here to make amends.
我已经把安娜丽丝吩咐的全都说给联调局听了
u202dI told the Feds everything Annalise wanted me to.
你还来干什么
Why are you here?
-亲热和解 -你走吧
- To kiss and make up. - u202dJust leave.
我要是觉得你图谋不轨的话
I would've told Annalise who you were months ago
几个月前就会告诉她你的身份了
if I thought you were a bad guy.
但我没这么做 现在她却记恨起我了
But I didn't, and now she hates me.
这还不够吗
Ain't that enough for you?
你知道我为什么没回家吗
You wanna know why I didn't go home?
因为我妈会问我无数个问题
My mother would've asked me a thousand questions,
只要我如实回答了其中一个
any of which I answer with the truth
都会让她精神崩溃 疯狂吃药
would've sent her on a pill binge.
你这是在保护她
So you're protecting her.
我这是每天都在欺骗她
No, I'm lying to her, every day.
可能你说谎成习惯了 但...
And maybe you're okay with doing that, but...
她是个好人 她不该一直被人骗
she's a good person, and she deserves better.
你妈妈也值得比山姆更好的人
She deserved better than Sam, too.
你也是
So did you.
罗尼不仅仅是我的孩子
Ronnie wasn't just my son.
他还是我的朋友
He was my friend.
他一到周末就会回家
He would come over on weekends.
我们会一起看老鹰队的比赛
We'd watch the Eagles --
他还会做他拿手的七层蘸酱
he'd make his famous seven-layer dip.
也许是因为他是我独子的缘故
Maybe it's 'cause he was my only child,
我总觉得我们之间的联♥系♥非常特殊
but I always felt that our connection was rare.
我的信念告诉我
It's my faith that lets me know
罗尼并不孤单
that Ronnie is not alone.
他和他父亲团聚了
He is with his father...
他爸爸见到他一定很高兴
who I know is so very glad to see him.
非常谢谢你们能来
Thank you so much for coming.
应该的
Of course.
-你好 -我是亚设·米尔斯顿
- Hello. - u202dUm, Asher Millstone.
你儿子的实习生
I was your son's intern.
他就像我的导师 对我特别地好
He's my mentor, more than he needed to be.
非常相信我的潜能...
Really believed in my potential and...
我就不打扰你们了
Um, I'll let you...
-你打听到了什么吗 -只知道新闻报道的
- What have you heard? - Just what's on the news.
但你在我们谈话前就知道州长跟这件事有关了
But you knew the Governor was involved before we talked.
这是为什么
How?
我只听到了警方跟你的对话
I just heard u202dwhat the police told you.
你知道我连他的尸体都看不到吗
You know I couldn't even see his body?
凶手用了漂白剂 他都没办法辨认了
They used bleach on him. He was unrecognizable.
-我很遗憾 -听我说 邦尼
- I'm so sorry. - u202dListen, Bonnie.
你一定要将凶手绳之以法
You need to catch the people who did this
并且判他们死刑
and make sure u202dthey get the death penalty
我要亲眼看着他们死
so I can watch them die.
警方发布了有关
Police have revealed new information
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表