剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
他不是个孩子
He's a big boy.
可以收拾自己的烂摊子
He can clean up his own mess.
我知道
I know.
你听了奈尔斯的建议穿了高跟鞋
You taking Niles' advice in those heels?
得了吧
Yeah, right. u202d
我要一个人去多米尼加跳萨尔萨舞
I'm going salsa dancing at the Dominicano alone.
-你想去吗 -不去
- Unless you wanna come? - Oh, God, no.
家里有沙发和意面等着我
I got a couch and bowl of pasta waiting for me.
哈灵顿的庭审输了
We lost the Harrington trial.
不用 给我点时间
No, uh, just give me some time.
我约了一些潜在客户
I'm meeting some more potential clients.
下周
Next week.
所以真的赢了吗
So, does this actually count as a "W"?
因为看起来更像是我们撞了大运
'Cause it seems like we kind of lucked into this verdict.
陪审团说我们赢了 那就够了
Well, the jury said we won. That's all that matters.
你刚才说"我们"
When you say "we,"
意思是我得到了固定职位
do you mean that I've graduated to a permanent job?
-好吧 -哥们
- Fine. u202d- Dude!
永远支持米勒
Team Miller for life!
回家吧
Go home.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
别说了 这是我的错
Stop. This was my fault.
-我反应过度了 -我反应过度了
- I overreacted. - u202dI overreacted.
-邦尼 -你不用道歉
- Bonnie -- u202d- You don't need to apologize.
我要道歉
I do.
我永远不会再那样和你说话了
I will never talk to you that way again.
我也不想再那样和你说话了
And I don't want to talk to you that way again.
只是...
Just...
我想告诉你 我很复杂
I need you to know I'm complicated.
我知道
I know.
真的很复杂
Really complicated,
所以我很害怕 因为这
and that scares me, 'cause this --
我们 我不想搞砸了
us -- I don't want to screw it up.
没有搞砸 我保证
Nothing's screwed up. I promise.
你办妥了吗
So, could you do it?
说实话
I'm not gonna lie.
你这么问可让我有点伤心了
I'm a little hurt you asked that.
回答得痛快点
Give a straight answer for once.
好吧 我安装了键盘记录器
All right. I was able to install the keylogger
和远程桌面服务器
and the remote desktop server on the box.
所以从现在开始 你能看到所有
So, from now on, anything that he types
他输入的文字或他在屏幕上看到的内容
or sees on his screen, you'll see, too.
但是他不知道我在看
But he won't know I'm looking?
不知道
No clue.
-你怎么会在这里 -你来干什么
- Why are you here? - What are you doing here?
我来看看二货脸有空没
I was just seeing if Doucheface wanted to hang.
你呢
You?
我来送大纲的
I-I had to drop off an outline.
骗子
Liar.
我真蠢
I'm so stupid.
别这样
Hey, come on.
怎么了
What's wrong?
人们不喜欢我
People don't like me.
特别是泰根
Especially Tegan.
她曾经喜欢我 但现在她恨我
She liked me for a second, but now she hates me.
别这样
Okay, stop.
你有时候烦人吗 当然了
Are you annoying sometimes? Hell yeah.
但如果你来这里是想敲开亚设
But if you think coming here and knocking on Asher's door,
希望他告诉你他喜欢你
hoping he'll tell you he likes you
或者让他重新接纳你...
or maybe even ask him to take you back...
我没想这么做
I-I wasn't gonna do that.
好吧 也许有想过
Okay, maybe I was.
别这么想
Well, don't.
这对他来说不公平
It's not fair to him.
你还对劳拉生气吗
You still mad at Laurel?
当然了
Of course.
因为你想她吗
'Cause you miss her?
起来 醉鬼
Get up, drunky.
趁你还没有出洋相 赶紧送你回家吧
I'll drive you home before you make a fool of yourself.
妈妈
Hey, Ma.
我只是想让你教我复♥制♥翻盖手♥机♥
I just need you to teach me how to clone a flip phone.
用翻盖手♥机♥的目的
The whole point of having a flip phone
本来就是为了 不被你这种人
is to avoid being cloned, hacked,
复♥制♥ 黑掉 或者监控
or monitored by someone like you.
怎么了
What?
我本来想查到更多情况再告诉你
I didn't want to tell you till I found out more.
这是丹沃掌握的邦尼的档案
This is Denver's file on Bonnie.
DNA检测显示邦尼的孩子
There's a DNA test in it that says Bonnie's kid
可能还活着
might still be alive.
我查了一下后发现了这个
I looked into it and found this.
这是邦尼
It's Bonnie.
-她从医院偷走了她自己的孩子 -不
- She kidnapped her own son from the hospital. u202d- No.
那孩子根本没有死 安娜丽丝 相信我
The baby was never dead, Annalise, I'm telling you.
不
No.
这不是邦尼
This is not Bonnie.
这是她妹妹
This is her sister.
大家伙 聚过来
All right, gather 'round, party people!
特殊的时刻到了
It's time for that special moment
我喜欢称之为"新郎扔花"
I like to call the "boy-quet" toss.
我们的小情侣在哪里
Where are my two lovebirds at?
到前面来 先生们
Come on up to the front, gentlemen.
这是其中一位新郎
Ah, there's one of my grooms.
另一位呢
Where's the other?
有人看到我丈夫了吗
Anyone seen my husband?
伙计们 给点掌声 吸引他的注意
Come on, folks. Let's make some noise to get his attention.
请奥利弗到舞池中♥央♥
Oliver to the dance floor.
请奥利弗到舞池中♥央♥
Oliver to the dance floor.
你说完"我愿意"可就不能反悔了 奥利弗
Now, you can't get cold feet after you say "I do," Oliver.
奥利弗 你在哪里 伙计
Oliver? Where you at, buddy?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表