剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
你到死都不能说
You take this to your grave.
山姆难道不想这么做吗
Won't Sam want this, too?
他太脆弱了
He's too fragile.
根本不会考虑的
He won't even consider it.
-他是情绪还没平复 -我也是
- He's in shock. - Well, so am I.
但这是唯一让我不割腕自杀的盼头了
But it's the only thing making me not slit my wrists.
这只是第一步 邦尼
It's just the first step, Bonnie.
领养要走很多道程序
Adoption is a long process.
邦尼
Bonnie?
我知道你跟我一样都爱山姆
I know you love Sam the same way I do.
但我需要你现在选择我
But I need you to choose me right now.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么
What's this?
你不相信是韦斯干的
You don't believe Wes did it.
这是证据
Here's your proof.
安娜丽丝 我是韦斯
Annalise, it's Wes.
我到你家了
I just got to the house.
我刚才在警♥察♥局
I was at the police station.
他们找到了丽贝卡的尸体
They found Rebecca's body.
他们说是你干的
They're saying you did it.
都是你干的
All of it.
包括山姆
Even Sam.
你不能替我背黑锅
You can't go down for what I did.
我没法原谅自己
There's no way I could live with myself,
所以你回来吧
so just please, come home.
这些足以让地区检察官告诉法官
That was enough for the D.A. to tell the judge
结束山姆的案子
to close Sam's case.
为什么
Why?
因为这是他的认罪证据
Because it's him confessing.
不 为什么 他为什么这么做
No. Why? Why did he do it?
你觉得呢 他脑子不正常
Why do you think? u202dHe was sick in the head.
我在试图理解为什么你的一个学生
I'm just trying to understand why one of your students
会杀了你的丈夫
would kill your husband.
我这几年也在尝试弄明白
Well, I've been trying to figure that out all these years,
但是我依旧不知道
and I still don't know.
我只知道我受够了所有人都
All I know is that I'm done with everyone
指责我杀了我的丈夫
accusing me of killing my husband.
我从没指责过你
I never accused you.
山姆伤透了我的心 加布里尔
Sam broke my heart, Gabriel.
就像他伤透了你的心一样
Just like he broke yours.
他背叛了我们俩
He betrayed us both.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
俄亥俄的一名律师今早打电♥话♥到我办公室
A lawyer from Ohio u202dcalled my office this morning.
她想要我的社保号♥码
She wanted my Social Security number.
我以为是诈骗电♥话♥ 直到她把话说清楚了
I thought it was a scam until she clarified.
是领养的事
It's about the adoption.
我告诉过你我想领养那个孩子
I told you I wanted to do this.
才刚过一周
It's been a week.
你身体刚刚有所好转
You're barely back on your feet.
别做我的医生 做我的丈夫
Don't be my doctor. Be my husband.
我就是在做你的丈夫
That's all this is about.
-爱你和保护你 -那就满足我的心愿
- Me loving and protecting my wife. - Then give me this.
你还在悲痛中 安娜
You're in grief, Annie.
你完全不知道你现在想要什么
You have no idea what the hell you want right now.
我想让自己好过一点
What I want is to feel better.
你知道怎么样才能做到吗 那个小男孩
And you know what does that? That little boy.
他是唯一能让我熬过这场噩梦的人
He's the only thing that's getting me through this nightmare.
那是我们两人的噩梦
It's our nightmare.
我们都在经历这事
We're both going through this.
那你应该确切地知道我要什么
Then you should know exactly why I need this.
不 我们需要的是时间
No, what we need is time.
要时间干什么 沉浸在悲痛中吗
Time for what? To grieve more?
因为我就在这么做
'Cause I'm the one doing that.
也许看上去不像
Maybe it doesn't look like you think it should,
但是我现在正感受着所有痛苦
but I'm feeling everything I need to right now.
没有什么孩子可以让这份痛苦消失
No child is gonna make this pain go away!
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
让我们想想那个男孩
Well, let's just think about that boy right now --
他失去了母亲 我们失去了儿子
He lost a mother! We lost a son!
没错 我们的儿子
Exactly. Our son!
不是什么走丢的小狗
Not some dog from the pound.
-我们要哀悼他 给他办葬礼 -不
- We have to grieve him, have a funeral. u202d- No!
你爱他 安妮 我知道你爱他
You loved him, Annie. I know you did.
我当然爱他
Of course I loved him.
那让我们花时间接受失去的爱
Well, then let's take the time to accept what we've lost.
他死了 你知道谁还活着吗
He's dead, and you know who isn't?
那个我可以爱的小男孩
That little boy who I know I can love
因为他还活着
because he's alive.
这不可能发生
Well, that's not gonna happen here
如果你不想离婚的话
if you want to stay married to me.
有没有你 我都会继续
Well, I'm going through with it,
坚持领养
with or without you.
好
Okay.
但是肯定没有我
But it's without me.
山姆
Sam?
回家吧 让她单独待会儿
Go home. Give her some space.
他当然是为了对付我们来的
Of course he's here to take us down.
也许他只是为了找出他父亲的真♥相♥
Maybe he just wants to find out about his father.
也许他一直都认识山姆
Or he's known Sam his whole life.
即使这样也不是说他就能伤害我们
Still, that doesn't mean he can do anything to hurt us.
他可以去地区检察官
He could go to the D.A.
让他们重新调查这个案子
and have them reopen the case.
山姆的案子不是已经结案了吗
I thought Sam's case was closed?
没有人被定罪
Nobody was ever convicted.
加布里尔只需要找到新的证据
So all Gabriel has to do is find new evidence
-拿给地区检察官 -把我的头都搞大了
- and bring it to the D.A. - Oh, this hurts my head.
说真的 我的头在飞快地转着
Seriously, my head is racing.
因为你很惭愧跟朋友的妈妈搞到了一起
'Cause you're ashamed that you hooked up with your friend's mom?
我有个好消息
Yeah, well, I have great news, okay?
即便加布里尔想要重启山姆的案子
Even if Gabriel tries to reopen Sam's case,
我们在地检那边可有个自己人
we have a friend in the D.A.'s.
你不过就是个臭实习生
You're just a stupid intern.
米勒才不会为了你违反法律
Miller isn't gonna break the law for you.
确实 但为了他的女朋友他就会
Yeah, but he'll do it for his girlfriend.
-邦尼 -他们什么时候开始在一起了
- Bonnie. - Since when are they together?
-邦尼跟米勒好了 -她为什么要跟他约会
- Bonnie's with Miller? - Why would she date him?
这是好事
This is great, okay?
邦尼不可能会让米勒
There's no way that Bonnie's
指控我们的
gonna let Miller charge us with anything.
安娜丽丝说得对
Annalise was right.
罗恩在利用我
Ron was playing me.
而我只是自己骗自己罢了
I just didn't want to see it.
我看过他在你身边的样子
I saw the guy around you.
他不可能是装出来的
No way he's faking that.
我得让自己相信他很恶心 弗兰克
I need to believe he was awful, Frank.
求求你
Please.
他是什么样的人
What was he like?
说真的
Really?
你跟他结婚那么多年
I mean, you were married to him for all those years.
不可能那么糟吧
It couldn't have been that bad.
我也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I thought.
这也是为什么我当时不认为他会杀那个女孩
It's why I didn't think he was capable of killing that girl.
莱拉
Lila?
你把他说得像个魔鬼
You're making him out to be some monster.
他抛弃了你和你妈妈
He walked out on you and your mother.
也许她并没有告诉他有我呢
Maybe she didn't tell him about me.
也许他压根就无所谓
Or maybe he just didn't care.
你这么说是因为他伤害了你
You're only saying that because he hurt you.
他伤害了我们所有人
He hurt all of us.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表