剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
很好
Great.
你有邦尼的消息吗
Have you heard anything about Bonnie?
她好几天没来上班了
She hasn't been at work in a few days.
你是又想重投她的怀抱吗
Are you interested in her again?
不是 作为朋友 我很担心她
No, I'm worried about her as a friend.
我可以和女生做朋友的 米凯拉
I can be friends with girls, Michaela!
弗兰克 兄弟
Frank, buddy.
你怎么样
How's it going?
到刚才都挺好的
Good until now.
好吧 兄弟 到底是怎么回事
Okay, bro, u202dwhat the hell is going on?
她病了
She's sick.
什么病
Uh, yeah, but what kind of sick?
如果是很严重的病 那她的老板有知情权
Because if it's serious, her boss needs to know.
所以你是以她老板的身份来的
So you came here as her boss?
她不接我电♥话♥
She won't answer my calls,
如果是因为那张人事表格的事吓到她了
and if that's because I freaked her out with that stupid HR form,
那你告诉她别管它了
you tell her to forget it.
我会转告她的
I'll pass along the message.
等一下 我想亲自告诉她
Look, I-I want to be the one to pass along the message.
抱歉
Sorry...
兄弟
bro.
听了这个你可能会好受点
It's gotta make you feel pretty good,
你的小男友上门来求关注了
having your beau so smitten he's begging for your attention.
我知道你在告诉自己要找出真♥相♥
I know you're telling yourself you need to find out the truth.
但你还有另一个选择
But just consider the other option.
什么都不做
You do nothing.
因为我从没见过你
'Cause you've been happy...
这么开心
...way more than I've ever seen.
没有人 真的没有人 邦
But no one -- I mean no one, Bon,
比你更需要开心
deserves to be happy more than you.
所以 如果你想假装不知道这件事
So, if you just want to pretend you never found this out,
让过去的都过去 我完全支持你
leave the past in the past, know I fully support that.
你知道如果我是你我会怎么做吗
You know what I'd do if I were you?
我会给自己倒杯烈酒
I'd pour myself a stiff drink.
不用了
I'm good.
最起码心理咨♥询♥师是站在我们这边的
At least we have u202dthe psych expert on our side.
这才是真正要紧的...
I mean, that's all we really need --
我在庭上撒谎了 安娜丽丝
I lied on the stand, Annalise.
我记得写过那封信
I remember writing the letter.
你当时还小
You were just a boy.
-我在那个年纪也对我妈妈说过 -听我说
- God knows what I said to my mother at that age -- - Just listen.
第一次见他戴上手铐时 我很生警♥察♥的气
First time I saw him in cuffs, I was pissed at the cops.
但是第二次 第三次 第四次
But by the second, the third, the fourth...
我开始认为他并不是个好人 他们才是
I began thinking he wasn't the good guy, they were.
所以我决定成为他们中的一员
So I decided to be one of them.
那样至少我不会落得和他一样的下场
So at least I wouldn't end up like him.
如果你因为这个自责
If you beat yourself up over this,
不就跟你♥爸♥爸一样了
the same system that got in his head is gonna get into yours.
如果这一切都是徒劳呢
What if all this is for nothing?
你觉得我费这么大劲
Do you think I would drag our asses
把我们一路带进最高法♥院♥
all the way to the Supreme Court
只是为了最后在费城输掉
only to lose in Philly?
我们会赢的
We're gonna win.
好吧
All right.
好
Okay.
好
All right.
我们 他们
我们 他们
内特
监狱守卫证人
监狱长证词
社工
其他囚犯证人
老内特以前的狱友
前邻居
虽然我们现在感觉很沮丧
As down as we might all feel right now,
但我们更应该把注意力集中在
I think it's important that we focus on
我们在此案中的一处优势上
one of the wins we had on this case.
我认为你对公诉方的心理咨♥询♥师的交叉盘问
I believe your cross of the prosecution's psych expert
是无可争议的成功
was an unqualified success.
你们都认为我对查尔曼医生的询问是成功的吗
Does everyone agree that I won the round against Dr. Charmagne?
我同意 我只是不明白
I think you won. I just don't understand
你是怎么知道那些信息的
how you got that intel.
普拉特小姐 你可以回答这个问题吗
Ms. Pratt, would you like to answer that one?
一名优秀的律师决不会自暴底细
A good lawyer never reveals their deep throat.
亚设
Asher!
开门
Open up!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
我在热身
I'm working on our "Slama Jama" playlist!
希望你带了备用的内♥裤♥
Hope you brought your backup panties!
喂 喂 喂
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
这个...
This --
我们的案子 我需要你帮忙
I need your help with our case.
-我们说过不谈工作 -这不是工作
- We said no work talk! - It's not about work.
是内特
It's about Nate.
公诉方明天会让他们的心理咨♥询♥师
The prosecution's putting their psychologist
上庭 一个叫查尔曼的医生
on the stand tomorrow, his name's Dr. Charmagne
查尔明医生
Yeah, Dr. Charming.
与Charmagne近音 为"有魅力"之意
他是这里最帅气 最讨人喜欢的专家
He's the most handsome, likable expert out there.
我们需要质疑他的可信度
We need to discredit him.
地检办公室一直雇他作为心理专家
The D.A.'s office uses him as a psych expert all the time --
你知道我们俩现在什么关系吧
You do realize you're still in the doghouse with me --
你觉得我是一个无情的泼妇 我理解为什么
You think I'm a heartless bitch, I understand why...
但是你却是宽宏大量的
...but your heart, your heart is big and kind.
-这是我爱上你的原因 -停下
- And that's why I fell for you. - u202dStop.
我在地检办公室做的很好 好吗
Look, I have a good thing going with the D.A., all right?
我终于把我的生活拉入正轨了
I'm finally getting my life back on track.
而现在你想让我为你和安娜丽丝
And now you want me to risk that all
赌上所有这一切
for you and -- and Annalise?
抛开我和安娜丽丝
u202dJust take me and Annalise out of the equation.
如果现在是内特来求你
If Nate was the one coming to you right now,
你会为了他做这件事的
you'd do this for him.
是吗
Right?
天 不
Oh, hell, no.
你们都不该知道我住在哪里
None of you are supposed to know where I live.
是的 他们不知道
Yeah, they don't.
但是介于我是那个才华横溢资源丰富
But since I'm the brilliant and resourceful student
但是被你错误地踢出法律中心的学生
you mistakenly passed up on your clinic --
地检办公室的人给了你我的地址
Someone in the D.A.'s office gave you my address.
我有可以扳倒查尔明医生的资料
And I have the info you need to take down Dr. Charming.
首先 你先告诉我
First, why don't you tell me
邦尼怎么回事
what's going on with Bonnie?
她没什么事
Nothing is going on.
告诉我怎么回事 要不然不给你资料
Tell me what is up u202dor no juicy intel for you.
你觉得怎么回事呢
What do you think?
-这是什么东西 -别担心
- What the hell is this? - Don't worry.
邦尼的童年 那个男人
Bonnie's childhood. And that man...
-会很好玩的 -是她父亲
- It's gonna be fun. - is her father.
我能做什么吗
Can I do anything?
不 你可以给她些空间
No, you can give her some space.
别告诉其他人 特别是米勒
Don't tell the others, especially Miller.
-当然不会 -现在把文件给我
- Of course not. - u202dNow pony up.
根据地检数据库 老内特的案子
According to the D.A.'s database, Senior's case
是查尔明医生最后一次出庭作证
is the last time Dr. Charming is allowed to testify.
-为什么 -你觉得呢
- Why? - u202dWhy do you think?
你好 州长
Hello, Governor.
查尔曼医生 你相信被告在杀害
Dr. Charmagne, do you believe that the defendant was insane
杰罗德·莱因霍夫时精神失常吗
on the day he killed Gerald Reinhoff?
-不 不 -你是说即使被单独监禁一年
- No. No. - You mean even after spending a year in solitary?
患者病例让我相信
The patient files lead me to believe
勒西先生只是假装
that Mr. Lahey was only pretending
有错觉和幻觉
to have delusions, uh, and hallucinations,
这是教科书式的装病
and this is a textbook sign of malingering.
这意味着
Which means?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表