剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
然后重启案件
and reopen the case.
现在加布里尔又来重揭旧伤疤
Now that kid Gabriel is here, picking at the scab, so...
你还有更好的主意吗
Any more bright ideas?
他想公开我们的关系
He wanted to go public.
但我还没准备好
I wasn't ready.
所以我叫他不要来参加婚礼
So I told him not to come to the wedding.
但他还是来了
He showed up anyway.
我一气之下就跟他分手了
I got pissed and broke up with him.
那是我最后一次见他
That's the last time I saw him.
怎么了
What is it?
他身上有枚戒指
There was a ring.
我留在他身上了
I left it on him.
但这么大一笔开支会引人注意的
But a purchase that big will get noticed.
从我这里听到总比从联调局那听到好
And I'd rather you hear it from me than the Feds.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是他自找的
He brought this on himself.
我一定要说我没在婚礼上看到过他
I gotta say I never saw him at the wedding.
我整晚基本都在帐篷里
I was in the tent most of the night.
你看到我之后就载我回家了
You saw me there and drove me home.
这站不住脚
It's not gonna work.
这个说法更能洗清嫌疑
It's just a cleaner story.
亚设看到你和他碰面了
Asher saw you with him.
亚设 为什么邦尼这么急着找你
Asher, why does Bonnie need to see you ASAP?
-不知道 -也许是为了加布里尔的事
- No idea. - Maybe it's about Gabriel.
我说了不要再纠结加布里尔的事了
I said no more obsessing over Gabriel.
纠结一个可能把我们都送进监狱的人
Obsessing about the guy who could lock us all up
不是什么坏主意
isn't such a bad idea.
现在我们应该把时间花在起诉政♥府♥
It is when we should be spending that time
杀害了一名无辜的患有精神病的黑人男性
suing the state for killing an innocent,
这件事上
mentally ill black man.
你决定遣送
Where was this altruism
一名暂缓遣返的同性恋学生时怎么没这么无私
when you decided to deport a gay DACA student?
好吧 我一小时内回来帮忙
All right, I'll be back in an hour to help.
谢了 亚设
Thanks, Asher.
大伙 瞧谁来了
Gang, look who it is.
你们俩不是应该去度蜜月了吗
Aren't you two supposed to be on your honeymoon?
我们准备等康纳尔毕业后再去
Uh, we're going after Connor graduates.
也对
Right on.
米凯拉 能借一步说话吗
Michaela, you got a minute to talk?
她现在不太想跟你说话
She doesn't really want to talk to you.
-没错 她不想 -听我解释
- That's right. She doesn't. - Just let me explain.
你求我带你参加婚礼 去了又甩下我玩消失
You ditched me at a wedding that you begged me to take you to.
我想我明白了
I think I understand.
不是因为你
That wasn't about you.
我觉得这是让她不爽的原因之一
Yeah, I think that's part of her problem.
我必须得去找基廷教授聊聊
Look, I had to leave to talk to Professor Keating.
她也参加了婚礼
She was at the wedding.
我看见她走的时候没拿钥匙
I saw her leave without her keys.
我去她家 她不在 所以我等着她回来
She wasn't home when I got there, so I waited.
为什么
Why?
我就是来说这个的
That's what I want to talk about.
那就快说 以后就不用再来烦我们了
Then talk so you can finally leave us alone.
山姆·基廷是我的父亲
Sam Keating's my father.
我知道我应该告诉你们的
Look, I know I should've told you all.
可你没有
But you didn't.
我只是想知道他发生了什么事
I just want to know what happened to him.
所以我考进了米德尔顿
That's why I came to Middleton,
现在又来到了这里
and that's why I'm here right now.
看看你们知道些什么
To see what you guys can tell me.
基廷教授那年在家办公
Professor Keating worked out of the house that year.
你们都是实习生 对吗
You guys were all interns, right?
他几乎不怎么在那里
He was hardly ever there.
我知道 你们不想谈这件事
Look, I get it. You don't want to talk about this.
我们为什么想谈
Why would we?
你一直在欺骗我们
You've been lying to us this whole time,
操纵我们去吻你
manipulating us into kissing you.
不是这样的
That's not what that was.
我一直都不信是韦斯杀了他
Look, I never bought into the story that Wes killed him.
所以你决定来侦破一个地区检察官
So, what, you thought you'd come here and solve a case
-已经结了的案子 -说真的
- that the D.A. Closed? - Seriously.
你最好不要认为是安娜丽丝干的
You better not be blaming this on A.K.
她已经经历了太多
I mean, she -- she's already been through enough.
我知道
I know.
昨晚跟她聊过我就知道了
I got that when I talked to her last night.
你真的跟她聊过了
You actually talked to her?
是的 她告诉我是韦斯杀了他
Yeah, she told me Wes killed him.
她还把他给她留的一则语♥音♥信息放给我听了
She even played me a voicemail he left her.
那你什么都知道了
Then you know everything.
你们不觉得他是在包庇谁吗
You don't think he was covering for someone?
你觉得呢
What about you?
他是你孩子的父亲
I mean, he's your kid's father.
你觉得是他一个人干的吗
You think he did this alone?
是的 因为事实如此 老实说
Yes. Because he did. And honestly,
我不喜欢你跑到这来旧事重提
I don't appreciate you barging in here dredging all this up.
我知道这对你来说很难
Look, I know this is hard,
但我们说的是我亲生父亲
but this is my dad we're talking about.
是啊 一个你素未谋面的父亲 好吗
Yeah, a dad you never knew, okay?
还有 韦斯是我爱过的人
Meanwhile, Wes was someone that I loved,
是我曾想共度余生的人
someone that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with
直到我发现他对我隐瞒了他最坏的一面
until I realized he was hiding the worst part of himself from me.
你该走了
You should go.
我见识过康纳尔发怒时会做些什么
I've seen what Connor can do when he's angry.
如果我是你我就会离开
I'd leave if I were you.
我很抱歉 真的
I'm sorry. I really am.
我可能需要借条干净的内♥裤♥了
I might need to borrow some fresh underwear.
薇薇安的其他资料呢
Where's everything on Vivian?
没什么太多东西
There's not much out there on her.
是你还没发现
That you found out.
去看看还能挖点什么出来
Go see what else you can dig up.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
把你的手♥机♥给我
And gimme your phone.
我要切断你们的联♥系♥
I'm cutting you two off.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
名字是"那个人"
It's saved under "The One."
我一直觉得你们俩才是终局
I always thought you two were end-game.
要删除联♥系♥人"那个人"吗
我和安娜丽丝来解决加布里尔
Annalise and I are handling Gabriel, okay?
我只是需要亲爱的奥帮我找他妈妈有问题
I just need sweet-O's help finding dirt on his mom.
所以是奥利弗在解决
So Oliver's handling it?
我要东西敲诈他
I need blackmail.
就像我们对你们掌握的一样
Just like we've got on all you.
你干不干
You in?
除非你让我访问加布里尔家的隐藏摄像头
Only if you give me access to Gabriel's spy cam.
-不行 -你不给他也能黑进去
- No. - He can just hack into it if you don't give him access.
她说的对
She's right.
城区警♥察♥局 逮捕报告
加布里尔·马多克斯
袭击重罪
凡妮莎还好吗
How's Vanessa?
挺好
Good.
怎么了
What is it?
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
我们试了五次
It was our fifth try.
我都放弃了 觉得不可能成功
I gave up on the idea of it ever working,
但她刚去看完医生
but she just left the doctor, and...
抱歉 我不应该说这个安娜丽丝
I'm sorry. This is the last thing I want to be telling you, Annalise.
你说你不想要孩子
You said you never wanted a kid.
我以前是不想要
I didn't.
我猜你只是不想和我要孩子
I guess you just didn't want one with me.
别
Don't --
别这样
Don't do this.
我怎么了
What am I doing?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表