剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
What?
我黑了易斯安那州的家庭服务中心
I hacked Louisiana Family Services
发现了她的生父
and found her birth father.
是谁
Who is it?
他叫德怀特
His name's Dwight.
听上去是个好人
Sounds like a nice guy's name.
安娜丽丝认识他
Annalise knew him.
我解决了你的问题 主要还是靠亚设
I fixed your problem. Well, it was mostly Asher.
什么意思
What do you mean?
特莱斯蔻探员已经不是联调局的人了
Agent Telesco is no longer an employee at the FBI.
-等等 什么 真的吗 -你没事了
- Wait, what? Are you serious? - Y-You're all good.
在下一个探员出现之前
Well, until the next agent shows up --
对不起 这
I'm sorry. W-
这样可以吗
Was that okay?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
至少我们可以放纵一次
We deserve to feel good for once.
你好 马多克斯太太
Hello? Mrs. Maddox?
我想跟你聊聊你儿子加布里尔的事
I'd like to talk to you about your son Gabriel.
加布里尔·马多克斯
又名 马克·杰克逊
山姆的儿子
不知道我是应该庆祝
Not sure if I should be celebrating
还是应该借酒浇愁
or drowning my sorrows.
都应该
Both.
你甩掉了联调局 但没甩掉卡斯蒂洛
You dodged the FBI, not the Castillos.
你撑了很久
You've been holding a lot.
是的
Yeah.
-但做得很性感 -一向如此
- But looked hot doing it. - Always.
给
Here.
我只喝杜松子酒
I'm a gin girl.
在我回来之前别动
Don't move until I'm back.
我们一起喝醉
We'll get stupid.
晚上好 宾夕法尼亚的朋友们
Good evening, my fellow Pennsylvanians...
不少人都知道 新闻一直在报导
As many of you know, news reports have stated
联调局正就老内特尼尔·勒西
that the FBI has been investigating my office
和罗纳德·米勒检察官之死
regarding the deaths of Nathaniel Lahey Senior
调查我的办公室
and D.A. Ronald Miller.
我可以确认报导无误
While I can confirm those reports are true,
也可以毫无疑问地保证
I can also assure you, without a shadow of a doubt,
这些指控全部都是谎言
that these allegations are nothing more than lies.
因此 我别无选择
I, therefore, have no other choice
只能在今晚把我知道的事实告诉诸位
but to speak my truth to all of you here tonight.
为什么叫我过来
Why am I here?
老内特尼尔·勒西
Nate Lahey Senior.
有人在打听 威胁我
People are asking questions, threatening me...
-谁 -我不想说
- Who? - I don't want to say.
我只是 想说出真♥相♥
I just... want to tell the truth.
你想要协议吗
You want a deal?
除非你告诉我是谁命令你
Only if you tell me who gave you the order...
米勒地检官
D.A. Miller.
-你相信她 -当然
- You believe her? - Of course.
沙维尔是豪尔赫的狗腿
Xavier is Jorge's little bitch.
剩下的
And for the rest of it, well...
就靠我们俩了
that's for the two of us to figure out.
剩下的是什么意思
What do you mean, "the rest of it"?
米勒求典狱长把转移时间提前到晚上
Miller begged for the transfer to happen at night
早于沙维尔指定的时间
before Xavier wanted,
好避免枪击
so the shooting wouldn't happen.
他是无辜的
He was innocent.
不能让他们知道
They can't know.
你是个好妈妈
You're a good mother --
你想保护你的孩子
you want to protect your kid,
不想担心我会在某天晚上翻进他房♥间窗户
not worry about me sneaking through his window one night...
拜托了 要我做什么都可以
Please, I'll do whatever you want...
这是地检助理温特波顿的电♥话♥号♥码
This is A.D.A. Winterbottom's number.
跟她要一份协议 然后告诉她是米勒下的令
Ask for a deal, and then tell her Miller ordered the hit.
我不知道米勒在给谁卖♥♥命
I don't know who Miller was working for,
但他付了我们钱
but he paid us off,
在我出庭接受问询前帮我做了准备
prepped me before I took the stand at the Inquest...
我在过去几周里都毫无保留的
While I've respectfully let the FBI do their work
让联调局进行调查
for the past few weeks,
但是我现在
I've now lost faith
对他们调查的公正性产生了怀疑
in the impartiality of their investigation.
这是对我的污蔑 是最虚假的新闻
This is a smear campaign, as fake as fake news gets...
怎么了
What is it?
格拉♥登♥坦白了
Gladden confessed.
是罗恩
It was Ron.
别恨你自己了 好吗
No more hating yourself, okay?
结束了
It's done.
联调局拒绝让公众知道
What the FBI is refusing to tell the public
在勒西和米勒地检官这两个案子里
is that there is another person of interest
还有另外一个嫌疑人
in both Mr. Lahey and D.A. Miller's murders.
这个人被一个强大的律师事务所
This individual has been protected
所保护
by a powerful law firm.
米勒是无辜的
Miller was innocent?
你是个母亲
You're a parent.
你知道有些事不能让孩子知道
You know that there are certain things children shouldn't know.
安娜丽丝
Annalise...
你一直在保护我
You've done so much to protect me.
我只想说谢谢
So, I just want to say thank you.
我们回家吧
Let's get the hell home.
我猜这就是为什么
I can only guess that this is why
联调局一直拒绝接受
the FBI's ignoring the damning evidence
我亲眼见过的确凿证据
I've personally seen with my own eyes...
博克海德州长发表讲话
可以证明有人精心策划了
Evidence that proves that one person
针对勒西先生的枪击
orchestrated the shooting of Mr. Lahey.
告诉我你把他弄出来了
Tell me you got him out.
-不久又要进去了 -什么
- Not for long. - What?
州长刚刚在电视直播上说是埃米特干的
The Governor just pointed the finger at Emmett on live TV.
州长 埃米特·克劳福德是嫌疑人
我们司法系统的基础
The foundation of our justice system...
是在被证明有罪之前 我们都是无辜的
is that we are all innocent until proven guilty.
我已经向有关当局和你们
Well, I've proven my innocence to the authorities
证明了自己的清白
and to all of you...
我不认为克劳福德先生也能做到
I don't believe Mr. Crawford can do the same.
我本来应该上楼
I'm supposed to go upstairs
跟他一醉方休
and get drunk with him right now.
我该怎么跟他说
What the hell do I tell him?
在我到之前让他保持冷静
All right, keep him calm until I'm there.
谁来让我保持冷静
Okay. Who's gonna keep me calm?
你是我的岩石 别慌
You are my rock. Stop panicking.
那我今天能去你家过夜吗
Can I come sleep at your place tonight, then?
因为豪尔赫的杀手
'Cause you know Jorge's probably sending
恐怕正在路上
his hitman over right now.
我不会让这发生的
I'm not gonna let that happen.
劳拉
Laurel?
劳拉 你在哪
Laurel, where are you?
劳拉
Laurel?!
克里斯多弗呢
Where's Christopher?
在儿童房♥里 怎么了
He's in the nursery. Why?
怎么了 弗兰克
What's wrong, Frank?
他睡着了
He's passed out.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他不见了 安娜丽丝
He's gone, Annalise.
他不见了 都不见了
He's gone. They're both gone.
不 他就在这里啊
No, he's right here.
循环画面
It's on a loop...
他们被掳走了 安娜丽丝
They took 'em, Annalise.
他们被掳走了
They took 'em...
劳拉
Laurel!
劳拉
Laurel!
劳拉
Laurel!
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表