剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away With Murder"...
劳拉告诉过你她接到了个无声的来电吗
Did Laurel tell you she got a creepy call from a mouth-breather?
她觉得是她的妈妈
She thinks it was her mother.
克里斯多弗看到什么了
What did Christopher see?
我觉得他什么都没看到
I don't think he saw anything.
你觉得没有
You don't think?!
我们准备给你完全的豁免权 基廷女士
We're prepared to offer you complete immunity, Ms. Keating.
她们现在说要把我的笔记本电脑收走
They're now saying they have to take my laptop.
如果给我指派一名新探员我会感觉更加安心点
I'd feel more comfortable if I was reassigned to a new agent.
我只能把你调离篝火行动
I'm gonna have to take you off Bonfire
等待进一步通知
until further notice.
我是联调局特别探员克莱尔·特莱斯蔻
This is FBI Special Agent Claire Telesco.
我是劳拉·卡斯蒂洛 请回电
This is Laurel Castillo. Call me back.
当格拉♥登♥警官给犯人打开手铐
When Officer Gladden uncuffed the inmate,
格拉♥登♥警官
随后勒西先生试图去拿她的枪
Mr. Lahey then reached for her gun.
我有件礼物给你
I have a present for you.
是来自你父亲的
From your father, really.
我觉得应该让你知道他有多么骄傲
Thought you would like to know how proud he was.
挺晚了
It's late.
是的 我走了
Yeah, I'll go.
我知道是谁杀了老内特
I know who killed Nate Senior.
埃米特·克劳福德
Emmett Crawford.
你确定这是埃米特的通话记录
Are we sure these u202dare Emmett's phone records?
-我现在什么都不确定 -我的意思是
- I'm not sure of anything anymore. - u202dI'm just saying.
你以前可就被这州长骗过
This is the same Governor who played you before.
我可没忘
Like I need you to remind me.
看看时间
Okay, look at the time.
我刚退出律所埃米特就给女狱警打了电♥话♥
Emmett called the female guard just minutes after I quit C&G.
两个小时后老内特就死了
Nate Senior was dead two hours later.
谁会因为
You don't kill a man
下属辞职就气到去杀人
because you're pissed your employee quit.
想毁掉这个下属那就会这么做
You do if you want to destroy me.
也有可能是博克海德编造的
Or Birkhead's made this all up.
所以我才找你来
That's why I invited you here --
让你帮我分♥析♥分♥析♥我该信谁
so you could tell me who to believe.
我帮不了你
I can't tell you that.
但我可以说的是埃米特·克劳福德
But I can tell you u202dEmmett Crawford is not a man
可不是会雇凶杀人的人
who goes around u202dordering hits on people.
我们并不了解他
We don't know him.
我们也不了解州长
We don't know the Governor either.
我可没邀请州长来我家
I didn't invite the Governor to my home,
还介绍给我母亲
introduce her to my mom.
在圣诞节对一个孤独的人示好
Being polite to a lonely man on Christmas
并不会让你显得愚蠢
doesn't make you a fool.
我差点亲了他
I almost kissed him.
你已经离开了 我甚至都没喝醉
You had already left. I wasn't even drunk.
我只是
I just...
我需要点什么 而他还在
I needed something. He was there.
这就是你的答案了
Well, there's your answer.
那个男人喜欢你 安娜丽丝
That man's into you, Annalise.
卖♥♥弄一下风♥骚♥就能让他放下防备
Just the whiff of sex will lower his defenses.
你这是让我去做个婊♥子♥
So you're telling me to play the whore?
我这是让你利用你妈妈给你的武器
I'm telling you to use the gifts your mamma gave you.
或者因为什么都不知道把自己逼疯
Or drive yourself crazy with not knowing.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
当然
Of course.
我想再次为圣诞节邀请我感谢你
Let me again say thank you so much for Christmas.
这正是我想和你谈的
Oh, that's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about.
那只是一时冲动
About that, uh, it was just a moment.
你不必担心
You don't have to worry.
我并不担心
I'm not worried.
我的意思是我们可以假装那没发生过
I-I just mean we can pretend it never happened.
如果我想它发生呢
What if I wanted it to happen?
安娜丽丝 我在这家律所
Annalise, I -- I've already had
已经有过一次行为不端危机了
one misconduct crisis at this firm.
所以你要因为董事会而拒绝我
So the board is why you're saying no?
不 请不要认为我这是拒绝你
No, please don't take this as a no.
你确定没有其他原因吗
Are you sure there's not another reason?
我被你吸引了 如果你是这个意思的话
I'm attracted to you, if that's what you mean.
不是
It wasn't.
我只是觉得我们最好能保持职业关系
I just think it's best if we keep this professional.
我明白
I get it.
你得继续做律所的乖小孩
You can't stop being this firm's good little boy.
逍遥法外
第五季第十四集
邦邦
BonBon.
你好
Hello to you, too.
都过来 包括你 奥利弗
Everyone in here, including you, Oliver!
我们有事干了
We have a project.
我们也是 准备期中考试
So do we -- u202dstudying for our midterms.
没错 还是说你已经忘了我们还指望
Yeah, or did you forget that we're still hoping to graduate
年底能毕业呢
at the end of the year?
如果不把奥利弗的笔记本电脑拿回来
You won't get the chance to graduate
你们就别想毕业了
unless we get Oliver's laptop back.
我告诉过你 电脑是加密的
Uh, I told you. It's encrypted.
而且特莱斯蔻不是停职了吗
And didn't Telesco get suspended?
调查米勒案的联调局探员可不止她一个
She isn't the only FBI officer investigating Miller's case.
我们必须起草动议要回笔记本电脑
We have to write up a motion to get the laptop back.
我觉得可以从违反第四修正案着手
I'm thinking we focus on 4th Amendment violations to start.
动作快点
And let's be quick.
我只能出来几个小时
I can only be out of the office a few hours.
邦邦又执掌大权了 我喜欢
BonBon back in charge. I like it.
劳拉呢
Where's Laurel?
克里斯托弗要去儿科医生那检查
Uh, Christopher has a check-up at the pediatrician.
卡斯蒂洛小姐
Ms. Castillo.
你把孩子带过来了
You brought your baby.
他叫克里斯托弗
Christopher.
真可爱
Cute.
你在电♥话♥里没说清楚
You were vague on the phone.
我猜是和米勒案的调查有关
I assume this is about the Miller investigation?
不
No.
有个人一直用加密号♥码给我打电♥话♥然后再挂掉
Someone keeps calling me from a blocked number and hanging up.
你因为接到恶作剧电♥话♥而找我
You called me because you're getting prank phone calls?
我觉得是我妈妈打的
I think it's my mother.
我觉得她在试图警告我
I think she's trying to warn me about something.
这和联调局有什么关系
What does this have to do with the FBI?
自我爸被捕之后我就再没和她联♥系♥过
I haven't heard from her since my father was arrested.
我猜你给她安排了证人保护计划
I assumed you put her in Witness Protection.
你的假设够多的
You're making a lot of assumptions here.
我是个母亲 得做最坏的打算好保护我儿子
I'm a mother. I have to assume the worst to protect my son.
我可以查一下是谁打的电♥话♥
I can find out who's calling
并且保护你和你儿子
and offer you and your son protection,
但是我需要你提供信息
but I need information in return.
关于我爸爸
About my father?
你父亲在监狱
Your father's in prison.
我对犯了罪却暂未伏法
I'm more interested in people you know
也应该进监狱的你认识的那些人更感兴趣
who also deserve to be in prison for crimes currently unsolved.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道
You do.
交代吧
So talk,
也许我可以给你弄到你教授也想要的
and perhaps I can get you the same immunity deal
豁免协议
your professor wanted.
显然你需要时间思考
Clearly you need time to think about it.
小心点 小家伙
Stay safe, little guy.
这是什么
What is that?
我想先确认是否属实然后再告诉你
I didn't want to tell you until I knew it was true.
给我看吧 安娜丽丝
Just show me, Annalise.
在你父亲遇害当晚
Emmett called Paula Gladden
埃米特给波拉·格拉♥登♥打了电♥话♥
on the night your father was killed.
在那之前几周他们一直在联♥系♥
And they were talking weeks before,
就像是在计划什么
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表