剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Of course.
只是我需要点时间
I'm just gonna need some time.
没有时间了
There is no time.
露丝明天就会做决定
Ruth's making her decision tomorrow.
你就是喜欢多管闲事对吧 奥利奥
You couldn't just leave it alone, could you, sweet O?
管什么事
Leave what alone?
怎么回事
What's going on?
奥利弗最近一直在挖你们同学加布里尔的黑料
Oliver's been hacking up dirt on your classmate Gabriel.
-什么 -都冷静点
- What? - u202dOkay, everyone just chill.
你别想否认
And before you deny it,
我兄弟欧提斯给我看了证据
just know my guy Otis showed me proof.
你让你的黑客黑了我
You had your hacker hack me?
等等 你为什么要调查加布里尔
Wait, why are you looking into Gabriel?
我会调查安娜丽丝的所有学生
I research all Annalise's students.
没错 你知道吗
Yeah. Did you know?
当然知道 她就是因为我爸才选的我
Of course. That's why she picked me, 'cause of my dad,
亚设也是靠他爹进来的
Asher because of his dad,
选韦斯是因为她很愧疚
Wes because of her guilt.
那她为什么选我 弗兰克
But why me? Why'd she pick me, Frank?
你觉得我会告诉你
You think I'm ever gonna tell you that?
说实话 加布里尔很可疑 对吗
Tell us the truth. Gabriel's sketchy, right?
不对
No.
行吧 你要是不想说
Fine. If you don't want to tell us,
就麻烦你快点走
then can you please leave
我们好专心研究老内特的案子
so that we can work on Senior's case?
别再管闲事了 听到了吗
No more snooping, you hear me?
在杰罗德·莱因霍夫被谋杀期间
At the time u202dof Gerald Reinhoff's murder,
你有使用致幻药物吗
were you using mind-altering substances?
绝对没有
No. No way.
我过去是贩毒的
I-I used to sell drugs back in the day,
即便那个时候我都知道吸毒不好
but even then I-I knew better than to use 'em.
那为什么在案发当天上午
Then why on the morning of the murder,
你对狱警说
did you tell the guard
你的心脏狂跳不止
that your heart was pounding out of your chest?
可能确实如此
Probably 'cause it was.
我刚从禁闭室出来 高兴极了
I just got out of the SHU. I was excited.
要是你你也会的
You'd be excited, too.
我答得怎么样
How was that?
很好 就这么说
Great. Keep it up.
你为什么要在那天毁坏你的牢房♥
Tell me why you destroyed your cell that day.
-我在练拳击 -你牢友呢
- I was boxing. - Your cellmate?
乔·弗雷泽
Joe Frazier.
进一步证明我们委托人精神失常的证据是
Further proof of our client's insanity
他在谋杀前几天声称自己有超能力
is that he claimed to have superpowers days before the murder.
这些在视觉和听觉上的幻觉
These visual u202dand auditory hallucinations
足以证明被告人当时已具备
prove the defense has established
满足麦克诺顿规则的必要因素
the necessary factors to satisfy the M'Naghten rule.
精神病辩护规则之一
我们的委托人在谋杀案当日
Our client did not know the difference
无法明辨是非
between right and wrong the day of the murder.
真有这回事吗
Is that true?
安心打字就行
Just type.
一名狱警的报告称
One of the guard's reports says
在谋杀发生后
that immediately following the murder,
你的手上还沾有血迹
with blood still on your hands,
你还要了一块巧克力蛋糕
that you asked for a slice of chocolate cake.
才没有
No.
报告上是这么写的
Report it says you asked for cake.
谁会在那种情况下吃蛋糕
Who asks for some cake,
身旁躺着一具脑浆流出的尸体
a man laying there with his brains leaking out his head?
对自己行为没有意识的人会这么做
Someone who didn't realize what they had done.
看着我
Look at me.
这对我们的案子有帮助
It helps our case u202dbecause what it means is
因为你当时不清醒 无法判断是非
that you couldn't tell the difference between right and wrong.
我当然知道我的行为是错误的
Of course I know what I'd done was wrong!
你现在当然知道了
Well, of course you understand it's wrong now.
我们是在说案发当时
We're talking about when it was happening.
我绝对不会说
No way in hell am I gonna say
我还要了块蛋糕
that I asked for some damn cake.
我要是说了这种话 陪审团肯定会
The jury's gonna send me to the chair for sure
-判我死刑的 -你要是不这么说
- if I say something like that. - There is no jury
就不会有陪审团了
if you don't say it!
你明白吗 我们所有的辩护
You hear me? Our entire defense,
以及你是否有机会离开这里
you getting a chance to get out of here,
都取决于一个问题
rests on one question,
当时你是否知道
did you understand
杀死杰罗德·莱因霍夫是错的
that killing Gerald Reinhoff was wrong?
唯一的正确答案是你不知道
The only right answer is to say you didn't.
你好好地想清楚
Right? So you think long and hard
你到底要怎么回答这个问题
about how you wanna answer it.
首先 我们 我们感谢您
First, we -- we want to thank you
再次与我们会面
for meeting with us again.
我们理解昨天是多么令人不快
We know how uncomfortable yesterday was.
我感到非常惭愧
Please know I'm beyond mortified.
我让我的助理在网上查了
I had my assistant Internet search
为什么不能摸黑人的头发
why one should never touch an Afro American's hair
我的天 我完全不知道这是多么的失礼
and, my God, I had no idea it was such a faux pas.
我们都要活到老学到老啊
Well, you know, ?we all need to live and learn,
那就说回到我们的提案上了
which brings us to our pitch.
普赖斯女士做的调研
Ms. Price has the research,
所以我会请她来谈
so I will cede the floor to her.
实际上调研报告在这里
Actually the research is right here.
这不是我们要说的调研报告
That's not the research we're talking about.
坐吧
Sit.
史蒂文森女士 我们的市场调研显示
Ms. Stevenson, our market research shows
目前对于露茜汉堡的抵♥制♥
that the current boycott of Ruthie's Burgers --
-很快就会平息的 -已经一年了
- It'll die down soon. - It's been a year.
露茜需要文化上的改变
Ruthie's is in need of a culture shift.
尽管您 您父亲还有您祖父
And while you, your father, and your grandfather
一直引以为傲的是
have always taken pride in the fact
露茜是个家族公♥司♥
that Ruthie's is a family company,
目前来讲外界把您的家族视为问题所在
right now the world sees your family as the problem.
说的明确点 您就是问题所在
To be more specific, that you are the problem.
什么意思
I'm sorry.
你求我回来
Did you beg me to come back here
就是为了让更多的人来羞辱我吗
so that more of your employees could insult me?
请让普赖斯女士说完
Let Ms. Price finish.
卡普兰·高德有个明确的建议
Caplan & Gold has one specific recommendation for you --
辞去首席执行官的职务
step down as CEO immediately.
在您的辞呈里 你会说 身为首席执行官
In your resignation, you'll state that, as CEO,
您深知最佳的变化是自上而下的
you know all the best changes start at the top,
您比任何人都更致力于公♥司♥的变化
and no one's more committed to that change than you.
为了体现您的诚意
And you show you mean it
您会任命我作为您法律团队的代表
by making me the face of your legal team.
一位黑人
An African-American.
你不会真的支持这个建议吧
You can't seriously support this.
我真的支持 特别是想到你发声明后
I can and I do, especially when you consider
我们预计就会有五千万美元的
the $50 million stock gain we're anticipating
股票收益的时候
the moment you make the announcement.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我整夜都没睡
I-I stayed up all night,
收集工资条 考勤单
collecting paystubs, time sheets.
你真觉得
Did you honestly think
以恐吓来开始一个律师与委托人关系
starting a new attorney-client relationship with blackmail
是明智的吗
was a good idea?
我做的一切都是为了能把事情搞定
I was doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
只不过我用正确的方式把事情搞定了
Except I got the job done the right way.
-那这些又是为了什么 -我在测试你
- What was this for? - I was testing you --
看看你能不能从你的宝座上下来一晚上
to see if you could step down from your pedestal for one night
做些无聊的 费力的 不讨好的工作
and do the boring, back-breaking, grunt work
而这些是真正的律师立案的基础
real lawyers do to build cases.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表