剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
来 看着我
Okay. You just stay looking at me.
就这样 会没事的
Just right here. You're gonna be fine.
没关系的
It's okay.
看着我
Okay? Look at me.
看着我
Just keep looking at me, okay?
就这样 会没事的
That's right. It's gonna be okay.
我不明白自己怎么会那么意外
I don't know why I'm so surprised.
毕竟我从没想过真的可以
I never thought it would happen for me.
为人母
Being a mom.
山姆说服了我
Sam convinced me.
我信了他
I believed him.
没事的 全吐出来
Okay, it's okay. Get it all out.
要什么
What do you need?
我来帮你
Okay. Let me help you.
-我来帮你 -我的孩子 我的孩子
- Let me help you. - u202dMy baby. My baby.
我得去... 我的孩子呢 邦尼
I've got to get -- where's my baby, Bonnie?
-我得去找我的孩子 -别
- I've got to get my baby. - No, it's...
-邦尼 -没事的
- Bonnie. - You're all right.
我的孩子 我的孩子在哪 邦尼
My baby. Where's my baby, Bonnie?
我以为有希望
Got my hopes up,
即使身体不行
even when my body wasn't working for me.
我没管它
I didn't listen.
就一直努力
Just kept trying.
然后终于成功了
u202dThen it finally happened.
他刚才就在这 邦尼 我得去找他
He was right here, Bonnie. I need to go get him.
-安娜丽丝 -我能听到他在哭
- Annalise. - u202dI can hear him crying.
我得去喂孩子
I've got to feed my baby.
-听我说 -邦尼
- Listen to me. u202d- Bonnie.
听我说
Listen to me.
没有孩子
There's no baby.
是铃♥声♥ 没有孩子
It's the bell. There's no baby.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
没有孩子
There's no baby.
我杀了他
I killed him...
不
No.
不 那是意外
No, it was an accident.
-我杀了他 -不 那
- I killed him. u202d- No, it --
是 邦尼 是我的错
It's -- Bonnie, it's my fault.
不是
It's not.
我的错 邦尼
My fault, Bonnie.
我一直在想 我很快就会醒过来
I keep thinking I'm gonna just wake up
这不过是个噩梦
and it's just a bad dream.
上帝不会让我经历这种事
God wouldn't let this happen to me.
然后我想起来
And then I remember.
邦尼
Bonnie?
我很高兴你在我身边
I'm glad you're in my life.
我也是
So am I.
-你在哪里 -家里
- Where are you? - u202dThe house.
糟糕 我迟到了吗
Oh, crap. Am I late?
安娜丽丝让你今天不用过来了
Annalise actually said you don't need to come in today.
你跟她说了吗
Did you tell her?
什么
What?
我们的事
About us.
当然没有
Of course not.
希望你没有后悔
You're not having regrets, I hope.
没有
No.
-你呢 -当然没有
- Are you? - Hell no.
我还希望再来一次
I just want it to happen again.
再看吧
We'll see.
等一下
Just a sec.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
又怎么了
What now?
请看一下
-为什么你会有这个 -这不重要
- Why do you have this? - It doesn't matter.
你给安娜丽丝看了
You showed Annalise.
没有
No.
因为你交代过我
'Cause I'm doing what you asked me to --
照顾好她
taking care of her
而你却撒谎说在你姐姐家
while you're out there lying about being at your sister's.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
她也一样
She's doing the same thing,
但别的孩子
but no other kid
取代不了你失去的那个
is gonna replace the one you lost.
所以你接下来要做的是
So here's what you're gonna do.
删除邮件
Delete this e-mail.
哪怕薇薇安回复了 也要忘记她和孩子
Even if Vivian responds, forget her, the kid.
上楼去找你的妻子 关爱她
Go upstairs to your wife and love her.
因为这是她所需要的
'Cause that's what she needs right now --
需要丈夫告诉她 她不再是孤身一人
a husband to let her know she's not alone anymore,
因为她还有你
'cause she has you.
我回来了 安娜
I'm home, Annie.
我有事要告诉你
I have something I need to tell you.
你♥爸♥爸说 我要保护你
Your dad said I had to protect you
不让你的邪恶本性伤害你
from your worst instincts.
他错了
He's wrong,
因为是我一直多管闲事
'cause I'm the one sticking my nose in all of this,
哪怕你求我别管了
even when you begged me to stop.
我还开玩笑说
And now I'm the guy who makes jokes
想让加布里尔死
about wanting Gabriel dead.
所以也许是你要保护我不让我的本性伤害我
So maybe you need to protect me from my worst instincts.
也许我们可以互相保护
Maybe we can protect each other.
你...你在干什么
What -- what are you doing?
我现在太害怕了 不想一个人
I'm too freaked out to be alone right now.
我是说 你是一个人
Well, I mean, you are alone.
我们...我们都是一个人
We're -- We're all alone.
抱歉
Sorry.
你知道我们有什么地方特别好笑吗
You know what's funny about us?
我们选择交往的对象都是一团糟
We're both disasters when it comes to picking people to hook up with.
我们选择过彼此
We picked each other.
不言而喻
Need I say more?
你可以...
You can...
你可以睡在这边
You can sleep on this side,
我们脚对脚 不干别的
feet to feet and no funny business.
亲爱的薇薇安 我知道你现在
Dear Vivian, I know I'm the last person
最不想看到我的消息
you want to hear from right now.
我尽量远离你们 真的
I tried to stay away, I really did,
但是11年已经够久了
but 11 years is long enough.
所以我来找你
That's why I came to see you,
希望为你和他做点什么
to make things right with you and him.
知道他因为我的失败
It just breaks my heart to know
而在成长过程中没有父亲的陪伴让我非常难过
he grew up without a father because of my failures.
是我♥干♥的
I did this.
好吗
Okay?
都是我♥干♥的
It was all me.
不
No.
他本来不管怎样都要死了
He was gonna die either way.
你只是帮他免除了痛苦
You just saved him some pain.
但我能看出来他是个好孩子
I can tell he's a good kid, though.
我一看到他就知道了
I knew that the minute I saw him.
能把球还我吗
Can I have my ball back?
他是个帅气的孩子 小薇
He's a beautiful kid, Viv.
继承了你所有优点
All the best parts of you.
外婆
Grandma?
加布里尔
Gabriel?
请在滴声后留言
At the tone, please record your message.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
他们发现我的身份了
They found out who I am.
你能给我回电吗
Can you call me back?
也许他还是希望我生命中有我陪伴
Maybe there's a chance he'd like me in his life.
我知道我是这么希望的
I know I'd like him in mine.
说实话
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表