剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away With Murder"...
我们需要给你做一份精神病评估
We're gonna need you to do a psychiatric evaluation.
我只记得我那时想吃一块蛋糕
I just remember u202dI wanted a slice of cake.
我们有机会以精神病为由进行辩护
We get to argue our insanity defense.
回答我 为什么是我
Just answer the question! Why me?! ?
你知道吗
You know what?!
我在努力改变世界 不是闹着玩
I'm trying to change the damn world here! Literally!
马多克斯先生 你来做我的次辩
Mr. Maddox, u202dyou're now my second chair.
-那是她的孩子 -她是被强♥奸♥受孕的
- It's her kid, Annalise. - Her kid who was a product of rape.
-她妹妹住在哪里 -你管这么多干什么
- Where's her sister live? - Why do you care?
这样才能知道到底怎么回事
So we can find out what happened.
说你的孩子还活着
It said your baby's alive.
你不会相信了吧
Please tell me you don't believe that.
我信
I do.
请奥利弗到舞池中♥央♥
Oliver to the dance floor!
打电♥话♥给他 他肯定在附近
Let's all call him. He has to be close.
内特
米凯拉
请留言
Leave a message.
你还在这吗
Are you still here?
今天我们换种分♥析♥案例的方式
We're gonna do a different type of case review today.
就管它叫验尸
We're gonna call it an autopsy.
让我们切开尸体
So let's cut open the body
找出我们在庭审时到底出了什么错
and see where we went wrong during the trial.
抱歉
Sorry...
我出了什么错
where I went wrong.
我需要证明
I needed to prove
我的当事人
that my client was insane
在谋杀杰罗德·莱因霍夫时精神失常
at the time that he murdered Gerald Reinhoff.
那么 我犯的第一个错是什么
So, what was my first mistake?
真的吗
Really?
你们没有一个人认为
None of you thought
我在庭审时犯了错
that I made one mistake during this trial?
你在做第一个决定时就搞砸了
You screwed up with your very first decision.
你是指让马多克斯先生取代你做我的次辩律师
You mean replacing you as second chair with Mr. Maddox?
那看来我所说的是你的第二个决定
I guess I'm talking about your second decision, then.
我们需要在明天中午前告诉法官
We have till noon tomorrow to tell the judge
老内特的案子我们是否放弃陪审团由法官审判
if we're waiving our right to a jury at Senior's trial.
一周前
我们讨论下
So let's hash it out --
谁选择陪审团 谁选法官审判
who votes jury, who votes judge?
在做精神失常辩护时一般都选法官审判
You always go with a judge on an insanity defense.
你什么时候见过我按常理出过牌
When have you ever known me to do what's expected?
好吧 但你一开始对陪审团谈意志行为
Okay, but if you start throwing terms like "volitional act"
和理性缺损 你就失去他们的好感了
and "defect of reason" at a jury, you've already lost them.
没错 但这案子的重点是情感
Yeah, but this case is about emotion,
要让人们感受到老内特
making people feel what Nate Senior felt
是如何在牢房♥里逐渐失去理智的
when he was losing his mind locked away in that cell.
马多克斯先生的策略最大的缺陷是什么
What is the biggest pitfall of Mr. Maddox's strategy?
挺不错吧
It's nice, right?
-先想想陪审团会作何感想 -以酒吧来说
- One, think about the emotion the jury will feel... - For a bar --
维尔菲和罗丝酒吧
价格很便宜 而且15号♥还没人订
Well, it's cheap, and it's available on the 15th.
-我们应该预定 -我妈每年过节的时候
- We should book it. - My mom has a Church Retreat
都要参加教会活动
every year around the holidays.
你认为他会站在我们这边
Do you think he'll be on our side...
我得跟她确认她那天有空
I have to make sure she's free.
-还是公诉方那边 -有空参加儿子的婚礼
- Or the prosecution's? - For her son's wedding?
你同意吗 沃什先生
Do you agree, Mr. Walsh?
抱歉 问题是什么来着
I'm sorry, what was the question?
你认为科福林法官会对我们的案子有偏见吗
Do you think Judge Coughlin will be biased against our case?
我完全同意加布里尔的观点
I think whatever Gabriel thinks.
我也同意马多克斯先生的观点
I agree with Mr. Maddox, too.
那么我认为我们最好的选择就是
So, I believe our best bet is a...
陪审团审判
Jury trial.
这场官司不好打
Now, it's a big swing,
但最高法赢的案子里有你的名字
but your name is on the Supreme Court win,
更不用说你还很讨人喜欢
not to mention you're a likable guy.
如果他想让别人喜欢的话
When he wants to be.
我这一辈子法官都一直跟我过不去
Judges been messing with me my whole life.
我总算能站在我的同胞面前出庭作证了
I finally get to take the stand in front of my peers.
我们说的并不是这个
Well, that's not what we're saying.
我们的论据很有力
Our case is strong,
可能我们根本不需要让你出庭作证
and we probably won't even need to put you on the stand.
精神正常的当事人你都不让他们出庭作证
You don't put your sane clients on the stand.
为什么还说的好像还有那个可能
Why make it seem like that was a possibility?
我告诉当事人他们想听的话 然后打赢官司
I tell my clients what they want to hear, and then I win,
这些他们就都抛到脑后了
and they forget all about it.
-我要迟到了 -她怎么样
- I'm late. - u202dHow is she?
你觉得呢
How do you think?
弗兰克
Frank.
就只给了你一个任务
You had one job!
邦尼
Bonnie?
你睡了吗
You asleep?
逍遥法外
第五季第五集
我从没想过这件事会伤害到你
I never wanted anything bad to come of this.
我说真的
I mean it.
我以为我这么做是为你好
I thought u202dI was doing this for you.
那为什么在告诉我前先告诉了安娜丽丝
Then why tell Annalise before me?
安娜丽丝最了解你
Annalise knows you the best.
我以为她说不定能帮我搞清
I thought maybe she could help me figure out that --
我绑♥架♥我自己的孩子
That I kidnapped my own baby?
还是我杀了他
Or that I killed him?
我只是想帮你
All I was trying to do is help you.
你揭开了我的伤疤
You ripped open the part of my life
我杀了过去的自己才让它愈合
that I killed myself to get past.
那伤疤已经愈合了
And I got past it.
我也挺好的
I was good.
但现在
But now...
我能做些什么
What can I do?
那就是问题所在
That's the problem.
你已经做完了 现在只剩我来面对了
You did what you did and now I'm left with it.
总是只剩我来面对
It's always me that's left with it.
等等 你别走
All right, hold up.
邦尼
Bonnie.
她可能在她男朋友家
She's probably at her boyfriend's.
或者跳桥了
Or she drove off a bridge.
或者去朱莉家然后把她推下桥了
Or went to Julie's u202dand drove her off a bridge.
你去哪了
Where the hell'd you go?
内特家
Nate's.
我要去睡了
I'm going to sleep.
邦尼
Bonnie...
我不会做傻事的
I'm not gonna do anything stupid.
我会把所有刀片都藏起来的
I'll hide all the razor blades.
内特
Nate?
-不是 我的二年级学生 -这么晚
- No, my 2L. - Calling this late?
他是我的新宠 所以他可以给我打电♥话♥
Oh, well, he's my new favorite, so he's allowed.
-什么事 -公诉方刚送来新的证人名单
- What? u202d- Prosecution just sent over their new witness list.
-加了个新证人 -是谁
- They added a new name. - u202dWho?
另外你没有准备好盘问
You also failed to properly prepare
公诉方的第一个证人
for the prosecution's first witness.
你是说他们的敌对证人
You mean their hostile witness?
我说的是你的委托人的儿子
I mean your client's son --
小内特·勒西
Nate Lahey, Junior.
你明明了解他和他父亲的复杂关系
You knew about his complicated history with his father,
但你却没有在他上庭作证之前好好审问
and yet you failed to grill him before he took the stand.
她审了 我当时在场
She did. I was there.
那只能说她没有审好
Okay, well, then u202dI guess she did a bad job
毕竟公诉方弄出这么个幺蛾子
considering the bomb the prosecution dropped.
她怎么能够料到这一出
How could she have seen that coming?
我怎么知道 次辩律师
I don't know, second chair.
那是你的责任
I guess that was your job.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表