剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
不许你在你妈和他之间选择站在他那边
And don't you dare take his side over your mother.
真正的受害者是她 绝不是他
She's the real victim here, not him.
你喜欢这样 是不是
You love this, don't you?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
山姆和安娜丽丝麻烦不断
Sam and Annalise in the weeds.
这样你就能最终和他在一起了
It means you can finally get it in with him.
不用自责
Don't feel bad.
很多人爱上他们的心理医生的
Lots of people crush on their shrink.
你想要我们去深挖彼此的私人生活吗
You want to dig into each other's personal lives?
-那就来吧 -我只是开玩笑
- Let's do it. - I'm just playing with you.
俄亥俄是怎么回事
What happened in Ohio?
你是想改变人生
So you want to change your life?
是我的错
It's my fault.
你告诉她 我就毁了你
You tell her, and I'll ruin you.
你知道发生了什么
You know what happened.
马奥尼的案子黄了
The Mahoney case tanked,
安娜丽丝被车撞了
and Annalise got hit by a car.
我问的是你和山姆之间的事
I mean between you and Sam.
你喜欢有秘密的男人 是不是
You like a guy with mystery, don't you?
-别说了 -我知道你在干什么
- Stop. - I know what you're doing.
编造出我和山姆有什么秘密
Making up that Sam and I have some secret
因为这能让你性奋
'cause it turns you on.
如果是这样
'Cause if that's true...
我也许能帮上忙
I might be able to help.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
一点点而已
Only a little.
你姐让你和我离婚了吗
Your sister tell you to divorce me yet?
没有 但她还在责怪我没有签婚前协议
No, but she's still berating me for not getting a prenup.
-你给你妈打电♥话♥了 -没有
- You call your mother? - u202dNo.
现在最好和家人待在一起 安娜
It's really nice to be around family right now, Annie.
你为什么要让她来
Why do you want her to come here?
我要一个人在这待那么久吗
Am I gonna be alone in the house that long?
你知道我没事的
You know I'm okay.
一定要告诉汉娜
Make sure you tell Hannah that.
我可受不了她可怜我
I can't take her feeling sorry for me.
我会的
Will do.
我明天再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you tomorrow.
你走吧
You need to go.
求你了 格温 她不回我的电♥话♥
Please, Gwen. u202dShe won't return my calls.
因为她不想和你说话 更别说见你了
Because she doesn't want to talk to you, let alone see you.
-她在里面吗 -不在
- Is she in there right now? - u202dNo.
-他呢 -山姆 你走吧
- Is he? - u202dSam, please leave.
薇薇安 是我 请出来一下
u202d Vivian, it's me. Please come out.
你再喊我就报♥警♥了
Keep yelling, and I call the police.
或者给你妻子打个电♥话♥
Or maybe I just call your wife.
-她知道你在这吗 -我只想认识我儿子
- Does she know you're here? - I just want to know my son.
你离开你妻子时就失去了这个机会
You lost that chance when you left your wife.
薇薇安唯一的要求
And t-the only thing that Vivian asked for --
你唯一做对的一件事
the one thing you did right --
就是远离他们
was stay away.
如果你有一丁点爱或尊重
So if you have an ounce of love or respect
或是人类基本的良心
or basic human decency left,
现在就走吧
you will leave right now.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
回家吧 山姆
Go home, Sam.
你是
Are you...
芝加哥公牛队
你是公牛队的球迷
You a Bulls fan?
是啊
Yeah.
能把球还我吗
Can I have my ball back?
外婆
Grandma?
加布里尔
Gabriel?
快进来
Get in here right now.
米勒
来电
-你在哪 -这不重要
- Where are you? - Doesn't matter.
但这是你们最后一次说话
But this is the last time you two spoke.
他喝醉了
He's drunk.
他想道歉
He's trying to apologize.
他要我去接他吗
Does he want me to come get him?
-是谁 -弗兰克
- Who is that? - Frank.
邦尼
Bonnie.
他能帮助我们
He can help us.
-安娜丽丝也知道了吗 -当然没有
- Does this mean Annalise knows? - Of course not.
告诉我你在哪 弗兰克好去接你
Just tell me where you are so Frank can come get you.
咱俩比你想象中的更像
You know, me and you are more alike than you think.
我也从小就没有父亲
I grew up without a father, too.
把我的生活搞的一团糟
Messed me up and...
恐怕也是因此才会爱上不该爱的人
probably what led me to the wrong man.
你试图填补的空白
This void that you're trying to fill,
来这里 闯进我家
coming here, breaking into my home?
他死了 加布里尔
He's dead, Gabriel.
没有父亲总比有个坏父亲好
Better to have no father than a bad one.
联♥系♥人
妈妈
来电
喂
Hello?
是安娜丽丝·基廷吗
u202dIs this Annalise Keating?
-是的 -你好 基廷女士
- Yes. - u202dHi, Miss Keating.
我是克利夫兰
This is Maria Sloane
儿童家庭服务部的
from the Department of Children and Family Services
玛利亚·斯隆
in Cleveland.
-你现在方便吗 -当然
- Do you have a minute? - u202dOf course.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering.
可能山姆回来了 他们打和解炮呢
Maybe Sam is back. u202dThey're having make-up sex.
你见过他姐姐吗
Have you ever met his sister?
汉娜
Hannah.
他现在是跟她在一块吧
That's who he's with right now?
我也不知道
Your guess is as good as mine.
你不知道他是不是在那
You don't think he's there?
你恰恰印证了我的想法
Okay, you're kind of proving my point
你喜欢上那家伙了
that you're obsessed with the guy.
我担心他
I'm worried about him.
我担心安娜丽丝
Well, I'm worried about Annalise.
因为有什么不愿意告诉我的事情
Because there's something you won't tell me?
我或许可以帮你
Maybe I can help you.
没人能帮我
No one can help me, okay?
我自己糟透了 也把别人搞砸
I'm screwed up, I screw other people up.
这就是我的人生
That's my life.
安娜丽丝很清楚
Annalise gets that.
我只是
I just...
不喜欢看到她不好
I hate that she's not okay.
弗兰克
Frank.
你没有自己认为的那么不堪
You're a better guy than you think.
我是山姆·基廷
This is the cellphone of Sam Keating.
请留言
Leave a message.
山姆 你能打给我吗
Sam, can you call me back?
求求你快回家
Please come home. Please.
我会赶快好起来
I'll try to be better.
我需要你
I just need you here.
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
安娜丽丝 你在里边吗
Annalise? Are you in there?
安娜丽丝 醒醒
Annalise? Wake up.
安娜丽丝 我是邦尼
Annalise, it's Bonnie.
安娜丽丝 快起来
Annalise, please wake up.
拜托 快起来
Please. Please, just wake up!
来
Here.
怎么了
What is it?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
领养申请没有成功
The adoption isn't happening.
急救人员快来了
The paramedics are coming.
他们马上就会到 安娜丽丝
They're gonna be here any second. Annalise!
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表