剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away With Murder"...
勒西先生 你知不知道米勒检察官失踪了
Mr. Lahey, are you aware that D.A. Miller has gone missing?
有人命令那些狱警杀了我老爸
Someone ordered those guards to kill my pops.
州长肯定会对我们盯得更紧了
The Governor's gonna come after the both of us even harder now.
不 因为是州长杀了米勒
No. Because it was the Governor who killed Miller.
你应该代表小内特·勒西
You should file a civil suit against the state
向本州发起民事诉讼
on behalf of Nate Lahey Junior.
你为什么不拿给安娜丽丝
Why wouldn't you bring this to Annalise?
你比她更需要打赢一个案子
You need this win more than she does.
这是安娜丽丝的客户
This is Annalise's client.
针对内特尼尔·勒西不当致死的诉讼
她没空处理民事诉讼
She's too busy to handle a civil suit.
你同意我起诉政♥府♥吗
You okay with me suing the state?
罗纳德·米勒地检"失踪"
我们刚刚收到消息 临时地区检察官
We have just received word that Interim District Attorney
罗纳德·米勒正式被列为失踪人口
Ronald Miller has officially been named a missing person.
-告诉我们真♥相♥ 是邦尼吗 -内特
- Tell us the truth. Was this Bonnie? - Nate.
我的不当行为不是什么复印间风流韵事
My misconduct wasn't some gross thing in a copy room.
是我爱上了我的客户
It was me falling in love with a client.
律所要在法庭上承认错误
C&G wants me to admit fault under oath.
我是联调局的特莱斯蔻探员
This is Agent Telesco with the FBI.
我们对你留给罗纳德·米勒检察官的
We have a few questions about a voicemail
语♥音♥留言有几个问题
you left for D.A. Ronald Miller.
米勒的手♥机♥电池坏了
Miller's cellphone battery was busted.
如果这才是他为什么去打公用电♥话♥
What if that's why he was on the payphone --
是因为他的手♥机♥没电了
because his phone was actually dead?
我是要谢谢你
I'm calling to thank you
帮忙搞定了老内特·勒西的转移
for handling the Nate Lahey Senior transfer.
他的儿子为我工作 是个好人
His son works for me. He's a good guy.
你在哪里
Where are you?
邦尼说你在联调局
Bonnie said that you were at the FBI.
是的
Yeah.
什么 我现在就过来
What? Um, I'm coming right now.
这件事你不能插手
You can't come anywhere near this.
而你不能回答他们任何问题
And you can't answer any of their questions.
我先挂了
I gotta go.
勒西先生 久等了
Mr. Lahey, thank you for waiting.
我是特别探员兰福德
I am Special Agent Lanford.
这位是特别探员拜尔
This is Special Agent Bayer.
请问你12月15日晚上在哪里
Let's start with where were you on the night of December 15th?
我在一个婚礼上
I was at a wedding.
你为什么会去这个婚礼
Why were you at this wedding?
我是安娜丽丝·基廷的客人
I was a guest of Annalise Keating.
你和基廷女士是男女朋友吗
Is your relationship with Ms. Keating romantic?
只是朋友
Just friends.
你因被控谋杀她丈夫入狱后依然是她的朋友
Friends after you went to jail for her husband's murder?
我是被错误指控
I was falsely accused.
已经被宣告无罪了
Acquitted.
安娜丽丝知道这一点
Annalise knew that, to the point
甚至还把我爸的案子申诉到了最高法♥院♥
that she took my pops' case to the Supreme Court.
那案子结果可不怎么样
That case didn't end well.
你的意思是狱警杀了我爸
You mean because those guards murdered my pops?
我的意思是米勒输掉了调查问询
Miller lost the inquest, is what I mean.
米勒并没有想赢下问询
Miller didn't want to win that inquest.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
他要求调查问询只是为了掩饰他要做的事
He ordered the inquest to cover his ass.
什么事
For what?
下令杀死我爸
Ordering the hit on my pops.
勒西先生 如果你这么认为
Mr. Lahey, if you believe that's true,
那地检失踪一事你就有嫌疑了
it makes you a suspect in the D.A.'s disappearance.
我不是嫌疑人
I'm not your suspect.
那谁是
So who is?
州长
The Governor.
那天你为什么要打电♥话♥给典狱长
Why'd you call the Warden that day?
-承认吧 -什么 听着
- Own it! u202d- What?! Look.
你痛苦吗
You feel that pain?
24小时前
我是塞克斯
This is Sykes.
杰夫 我是罗恩·米勒
Jeff, hey. Ron Miller here.
这号♥码我不认识
Oh. I didn't recognize the number.
我的手♥机♥没电了
Yeah, my phone died.
听着 我是要谢谢你
Uh, listen, I'm calling to thank you
帮忙搞定了老内特·勒西的转移
for handling the Nate Lahey Senior transfer.
-小意思 -我还是想说声谢谢
- It's not a problem. - Well, still, I just wanted to say thanks.
他的儿子为我工作 是个好人
His son works for me, he's a good guy,
所以我希望他父亲的转移
so I'd like to make the transfer as easy as possible
能尽可能的顺利
on his old man.
我们会照顾好他的 小意思
Yeah, we'll take good care of him. No problem.
别说你们凭这个就认为他是无辜的
Don't tell me you think this means he's innocent.
我们也不知道这个说明了什么
We don't know what this means.
米勒知道典狱长被安了窃听器
Miller knew about the Warden's wiretap.
这个电♥话♥就是给自己打掩护
That call was him covering his ass!
你知道我说的对
You know I'm right.
或许我们都错了
Maybe we were wrong.
行吧 你们想要证据
Fine. Y'all want proof,
-我去找 -站住
- I'll go get it. - Stop.
-我没有错杀无辜之人 -没人那么说
- I didn't kill an innocent man! - No one's saying that.
-那怎么着 你什么意思 -想想吧
- What is this? What are you saying? - Think, all right?
如果你能证明米勒伤害了你的父亲
If you can prove that Miller hurt your father,
那也同时证明你有杀他的动机
then you can also prove that you had motive to kill him.
这证明州长有杀人动机
It proves the Governor had motive.
你觉得联调局会信谁呢
Who do you think the FBI is gonna believe?
掌管全州的白人女性 还是你
The white woman who runs the whole state? Or you?
你这样只会给自己增加嫌疑
You're making yourself look like a suspect.
坏人可不是我
I ain't the bad guy here.
是他
He is.
逍遥法外
第五季第十一集
请个病假
Call in sick.
联调局说了 可能今天会再找我问话
The FBI said they might want to question me again today.
那下班后回来
Then come back after work.
自我伤害无助于问题解决
Hurting yourself is not the answer.
或者那只是我们一厢情愿的说法
Or that's just what we keep telling ourselves.
不 那是因为我这需要你
No. It's because I need you here.
我只不过是去上班
I'm just going to work.
见鬼
Oh, fudge.
来电
安·基
-安·基 -你在办公室吗
- AK! - Are you at the office?
不在
No.
过去看着点邦尼
Get there and keep an eye on Bonnie.
怎么 出什么事了
Why? What's wrong?
照顾好她 你可以的
Just take care of her. You're good at that.
好的 我还以为你找我是别的事
Okay, I thought you were calling about something else.
我还会找你什么事
What else would I be calling about?
亚设
Asher?
知道的不止我一个
I'm not the only one who knows.
别担心 我们会守口如瓶
Don't worry. We would never say anything.
之前某人也这么说来着
Where have I heard that before?
真的非得在这儿谈吗
Should we really be talking about this here?
这是我们最后一次谈
This is the last time we're gonna be talking about it.
-除非联调局找我们 -不可能
- Until the FBI calls us all in. - That's not gonna happen --
米勒最后一次出现就是在我们婚礼上
Miller was last seen at our wedding --
-你看到他了吗 -没有 但是
- Did you see him? - No, but --
你们俩呢
What about you two?
-我想没有 -我印象中是没有
- I don't think so. - Not that I can recall.
这么告诉联调局就行了
That's what you're gonna tell the FBI.
劳拉呢
Where's Laurel?
我又不是她的保姆
I'm not her babysitter --
赶紧找到她 然后闭嘴
Well, find her and shut the hell up.
小两口都在啊 婚礼办得如何
There are the lovebirds! How was the wedding?
-很棒 -好极了
- So great. - Wonderful, yeah.
我得走了 埃米特还等着我呢
I got to go. Emmett's waiting for me.
-今天就是那个啥吗 -是的
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表