剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
所以如果你甩钱给别人
So if you throw money at people,
所有一切都可以被原谅了
then all should be forgiven?
听着
Look.
奥利弗从小就一直梦想着这场婚礼
Oliver has dreamed of this wedding his entire life.
所以如果你真的想要弥补一切的话
So if you really care about making things right,
那就别什么都以自己为中心
then you won't make this about you.
谢谢你这么晚过来
Thanks for coming so late.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我们现在已完全进入"打倒州长"模式
We're in full-blown u202d"Destroy the Governor" mode.
我们需要你帮忙
We just need your help.
为什么你们需要我帮忙
Why do you need my help?
米勒打了个电♥话♥让我爸
Miller made a call to get my pops moved up
在医院等候名单上插了队
on the hospital waitlist.
我们需要他联♥系♥人的名字
We just need the name of his contact. u202d
为什么
Why?
以防他们和掩盖真♥相♥一事有关
In case they were involved in the cover-up.
你们为什么要我去问米勒
Why do you need me to ask Miller?
你也给他干活的
You work for him, too.
现在不了 我辞职了
Not anymore. I resigned.
我们谈谈
Can we talk?
-他知不知道你又喝上了 -我没有
- Does he know you're drinking again? - u202dI'm not.
这次我能相信你吗
Can I trust you this time?
你还要去翻垃圾吗
You want to check the trash again?
我估计州长已经翻过了
I'm sure the Governor's already doing that
还在监听公♥寓♥
and bugging the apartment.
她现在说不定就在听我们说话
She's probably listening to us right now.
很好 她应该知道我是冲着她的
Well, good. She should know I'm coming for her.
你不介意公开收养的事情了
So you don't care u202dabout the adoption coming out?
为什么要冒险
Why risk it?
你刚刚才脱身
You just got back on your feet.
我一直都在为自己而战
That's 'cause I fought for my life.
你得明白 我是不会放弃的
And you better damn well know that I'm gonna keep going.
哪怕会让你又开始酗酒
Even if it makes you drink?
正是奋斗让我不再酗酒
It's the fight u202dthat's keeping me from drinking.
邦尼 支持我
Bonnie, be on my side.
你会去问米勒吗
Are you gonna ask Miller?
不知道
I don't know.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk this out?
不能
No.
我们都经受过苦难 邦尼
We've both been through hell, Bonnie.
她又在酗酒了
She's drinking again.
都是因为你♥爸♥的案子
That's what your dad's case did to her.
这不是他的错
This isn't his fault.
他应该知道他在面对什么
He deserves to know who he's dealing with.
继续挖吧 你这样我们都得死
Keep digging, and you're gonna get us all killed.
当莫莉牧师说
And then Minister Molly did the whole
"有人反对这段这桩婚事"那些话的时候
"Speak now or forever hold your peace" thing,
你那脑袋长角的爸爸
which is when your dad, who had horns,
站起来 说反对
stood up and objected.
所有钱都是他出的
u202dHe already paid for everything,
他不可能为了戏剧效果
and there's no way u202dhe'd waste all that money
浪费那么多钱
just to be dramatic.
如果你能高兴点的话
And if it makes you feel better,
我愿意永远握着你
I will forever hold your piece.
别搞了
Put your thingies away.
-你干什么 -出去 米凯拉
- What are you doing? - Get out of here, Michaela!
我要让奥利帮我黑个东西
I need Oli to do a quick hack for me.
不 我要刮毛
No, I need time to manscape.
是为了老内特的案子
It's for Nate Senior's case.
我们输了问询 米凯拉
We lost the inquest, Michaela.
我跟内特说了我会想尽办法帮他
I told Nate I would do whatever I could to help him.
我早上起来想到
So I woke up thinking,
典狱官肯定也参与了掩盖真♥相♥一事
the prison warden had to have been involved in the cover-up.
这可说不好
You don't know that.
黑进他的通话记录 看他那天给谁打电♥话♥
Just hack his phone records, see who he called that day.
你这会让我们在婚礼上被抓的
You're gonna get us arrested on the altar.
拜托了
Please.
-好吧 -太棒了
- Fine. - u202dYay!
-是谁 -安娜丽丝
- Who is it? - u202dIt's Annalise.
她说她病得厉害 来不了婚礼
She said she's too sick to come to the wedding.
我就知道
Big surprise there.
亚设告诉你的地址
Asher tell you the address?
今天是我结婚的日子 他得照我说的做
It's my wedding day. He has to do what I say.
你病得不轻啊
You're real sick, huh?
我不适合参加婚礼
I'm no good at weddings.
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
你能搞定一场对你众星捧月的派对的
You can handle a party with a bunch of people loving up on you.
我爸妈请的一帮陌生人
Bunch of strangers my parents invited.
所以我才希望你在那
That's why I wanted you there.
我谁的婚礼都不去 如果能让你好受点儿
u202dI skip everyone's wedding, if that makes you feel better.u202d
所以我就是你生命中的一个普通人
so I'm just like everyone else in your life --
没什么特别的
not special at all.
我自己都没办婚礼
I didn't have my own wedding.
我就是这么讨厌婚礼
That's how much I hate weddings.
怎么 你跟山姆私订了终身
What -- you and Sam eloped?
我们直接去法♥院♥注了册
We went to the courthouse,
连我妈妈都没告诉
didn't even tell my mother.
你的主意还是他的主意
Was that your decision or his?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
因为山姆看着可不像那种讨厌盛大婚礼的人
'Cause Sam seems like the type who would want a big wedding.
他已经办过了
He already had one.
而我是第三者
I was the other woman.
因为你我才遇见了奥利弗
You know, you're the only reason I met Oliver.
别说了
Oh, stop.
如果我没让他去黑那家广♥告♥公♥司♥好吸引你注意
If I didn't make him hack that ad agency to impress you,
现在的一切都不会发生
none of this would be happening.
那不是更好吗
And wouldn't you prefer that?
不
No...
因为那样的话我就不会和奥利弗在一起了
because then I wouldn't have Oliver.
我可能找到线索了
I may have some news.
-什么线索 -你父亲的调查
- About what? - Your dad's investigation.
我让奥利弗黑了典狱长的通话记录
I had Oliver hack the Warden's cell records.
这太蠢了
That was dumb.
不 因为你父亲被杀那天
No, because on the day your father was killed,
典狱长接了一个未知号♥码的电♥话♥
the warden got a call from an unlisted number.
紧接着
Immediately after,
他就给监狱的首席惩教官打了电♥话♥
the Warden called u202dhis Chief Correctional Officer,
很可能就是在安排杀人
most likely to organize the shooting.
你做了太多假设
You're making a lot of assumptions.
或者那个打电♥话♥来的人
Or whoever made that unlisted call
就是下令杀掉你父亲的人
was the person who ordered your dad's murder.
奥利弗追踪不到那个号♥码
Oliver couldn't trace the phone number,
但地检办公室的人也许可以
but maybe your people at the D.A.'s office can.
你不应该这么做的
You shouldn't have done this.
我说了我会帮你
I said I would help.
这件事很可能会一直牵扯到州长
This could go all the way to the Governor,
我不需要你们再来添乱
and I don't need you screwing it up.
所以住手吧
So stop...
让我自己处理
and let me handle it.
行吗
Okay?
好...
Okay --
这是我父亲被杀那天典狱长的通话记录
It's the Warden's call log from the day of the shooting.
你能追踪到这个未知号♥码吗
Can you trace the unlisted number?
当然
Of course.
只是很惊讶你会提这种要求
Just surprised you're asking.
我还以为你会严格的"按照规定"做事
Thought you were strictly "By the book" Now.
追踪号♥码就可以了
Just trace the number.
交给我吧 为了你父亲
It's on the house. For your dad.
我有发现会立刻联♥系♥你
I'll call you u202das soon as I find anything.
来电
安娜丽丝
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表