剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
You wanted to hurt me,
这是你病态的做法
and this was your sick way of doing it.
如果我想伤害你
See, if I wanted to hurt you,
我会对你下手而不是那个老头
I'd actually hurt you and not the old man.
怎么做 把我烧死在我家
Oh, how? By burning me up in my house?
刮下我的头皮
Scalping my head?
-什么 -你知道她在说什么
- What? - You know what she's talking about.
我不知道
No, I don't.
你对妈妈做的事
What you did to Mom.
听说你有和桑德琳·卡斯蒂洛有关的证据
We're told you have evidence regarding Sandrine Castillo?
是的
Yes, sir.
我是代表劳拉·卡斯蒂洛来的
Uh, I came on behalf of Laurel Castillo,
她自己太害怕了不敢过来
who was, uh, too scared to come here herself.
-为什么 -因为上一次她来的时候
- Why? - Because the last time she was here,
她告诉特莱斯蔻探员
she talked to Agent Telesco
她妈妈可能有危险
and told her that her mother might be in danger.
但是她什么都没做
She did nothing, and...
然后 就送来了这个
this, uh, arrived at her door.
这是桑德琳·卡斯蒂洛的
It's Sandrine Castillo's.
我们认为她儿子杀了她
We believe she was killed by her son.
我几个月没和妈妈联♥系♥过了
I haven't heard from Mom in months.
因为她不想让你知道她在哪里
Because she didn't want you to know where she was.
但是你知道她在哪里
Yeah, but you knew where she was?
不 但是她圣诞节给我打了电♥话♥
No. But she called me on Christmas --
你恐怕已经知道了
you probably already know that,
你就是这样知道她在哪里的
'cause that's how you found out where she was.
最后一个见到她的人是你劳拉 不是我
You were the last one that saw her alive, Laurel -- not me.
而她求我原谅她
And she begged me to forgive her.
她紧抓我的手臂让我不要离开
She dug her nails into my arm asking me not to leave,
因为她知道
because she knew
克里斯托弗和我有危险
that Christopher and I weren't gonna be safe.
我们也确实有危险
And that's exactly what happened.
她说得对
She was right.
你变成了爸爸
You've turned into Dad.
你妈妈只是小心行事
Your mom's just being careful.
你不会要由我来养大的
There's no way that I'd have to be your dad.
即使我会做的很好
Even though I would be good at it...
因为我觉得你很酷
because I think you're very cool.
很有趣
And funny.
很聪明
And smart.
就像你的爸妈 并不让人意外
Just like your mom and dad -- it's no surprise there...
如果劳拉没死
You know, if Laurel doesn't die,
也许我们自己该有个孩子
maybe we should have a baby of our own.
你在胡说些什么
You're not making any sense right now.
你能说实话吗 沙维尔
Can you just tell us the truth, Xavier?
一直以来我只想让你幸福
You know, all I ever wanted was for you to be happy --
看看这个女人对你做了什么
now look at what this woman has done to you.
我说过他肯定满嘴谎话
I told you that he would just lie.
-我们走吧 -你先走 我还有话要说
- Can we go? - You go, I still have something to say.
我才不关心你要说什么
I don't care what you have to say.
你对米勒保证了什么
What did you offer Miller?
告诉我
Tell me.
是保证让他当上地检
Did you promise to make him D.A.?
出钱赞助他竞选
Pay for his campaign?
你想做地区检察官吗
Do you want to be the D.A.?
但你收买♥♥不了他 是吗
But you couldn't win him over, could you?
因为耍你太简单了
Because it's too easy to play you.
他也是这么做的
So that's what he did.
希望是好消息
So? I hope this is good news.
是的
Yeah.
我接受
I'll do it.
我要怎么做
What do you need from me?
跟典狱长谈谈
Talk to the Warden.
让那老头周四早上转监
Get the old man a transfer on Thursday morning.
我的人那时候轮班
My guards will be working then.
周四早上 明白
Thursday morning -- got it.
你相信了他的话
You took his word for it.
相信他会帮你
You believed he would help you,
然而他耍了你
and, instead, the boy played you,
因为你无法收买♥♥一个可悲的临时地检
because you couldn't bribe a pathetic interim D.A.
为你做事
to get what you needed...
你不明白 最迟要在明晚之前
You don't understand -- I need this transfer to happen
完成转移
by tomorrow night at the latest.
我们晚上不转移犯人
We don't do transfers at night.
那就破一次例
Then make an exception.
我打赌你这一生经历过很多次
I bet that happens a lot in your life.
人们利用你的错误直觉
People take advantage of your bad instincts...
所以你♥爸♥爸才想尽办法挽回劳拉
That's why your father fought so hard to get Laurel back.
只有她继承了他的大脑和胆量
She's the one who shares his mind, his gut...
而你只会让人失望
you're the disappointment.
所以你才拼命想赢得爸爸的爱
It's why you fight so hard for Daddy's love,
但每一次都以失败告终
but you fail every time.
就和这一次一样
Just like you failed at this.
谁说我失败了
Who says I failed?
警方刚刚确认老内特尼尔·勒西
Police have just confirmed that Nathaniel Lahey Senior,
插播新闻
最高院原告被枪击身亡
最近最高院受理的一个案件中的原告
the named plaintiff in a recent Supreme Court case,
今晚被枪击身亡
was fatally shot this evening.
细节还未明朗
Details have yet to emerge...
但据称枪击发生时
...but reporters say Lahey was being transferred
勒西正被转移至一家精神病院
to a mental health facility when the shooting occurred...
提前转移的想法不错
Nice try with the early transfer.
我低估了你
I guess I underestimated you.
你也低估了我
And you, me.
你如果再玩我 我就除掉所有你爱的人
You play me again, I will take out everyone you love.
从你女朋友开始
The girlfriend first.
你父亲肯定不满意
I'm sure your father is not happy
你整出的烂摊子
about the mess you made here...
你并没有你自己认为的那么厉害
You're not as good at this as you think you are.
是州长让你执行这个计划的吗
Did the Governor approach you with this plan?
她许诺让你父亲出狱 赦免他
She promise to get your father out of jail? Pardon him?
劳拉 无论何时你需要我 我都在
Laurel, I'll be here whenever you need me, okay?
小心你会把这事推向何处
Be careful how far you want to push this.
为什么我要小心
Why should I be careful?
是你帮着州长扳倒我
You're the one helping the Governor to bring me down,
但你看 我还好好地站着
but guess what -- I'm still standing.
是 那你为什么要过来
Yeah, so why come here, huh?
就为了骂我吗
Just so you could shout at me?
闭嘴 你确实很无聊
Shut up. You're just as boring as you think.
但这一轮你输了
But you lost this round, boo.
而且联调局手上已经有足够证据逮捕你
And the FBI has everything they need to arrest you
你这个可怜虫
and your pathetic ass.
自首吧
Turn yourself in.
也许他们会让你跟你父亲住一个牢房♥
Maybe they'll let you share the same cell as your father.
放我走吧
Just let me go.
你和爸爸
You and Dad.
是我
Yeah, it's me.
他们知道了更多的事
They know more.
我就知道
Of course they do.
所以 B计划吗
So, Plan B?
她也没有给我们其他选择
She's given us no other choice.
疯了
This is insane.
我知道这事本身并不值得庆祝
Okay. I know this isn't a celebration, per se,
但我觉得我们得为自己
but I feel like we need to toast to the fact
让一个联调局探员被解雇而举杯
that we got an FBI agent fired,
这一招AK得付给我六万四
a move that AK should pay me the 6♥4♥K for,
哪怕沙维尔要来杀我们
even if Xavier comes and tries to kill us.
所以 谁想来一杯
So, who wants a shot?
请别告诉我又有人死了
Please tell me no one else is dead.
米凯拉知道这事可能会死
Michaela might die when she finds this out.
什么事
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表