剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
2005年
你是想改变人生
You want to change your life?
还是愿意继续做安娜丽丝·基廷的走狗
Are you Annalise Keating's bitch?
孩子 他死了吗
The baby. Is it dead?
告诉我
Tell me!
州长知道领养的事了
The governor knows about the adoption.
我请你保护我儿子
I am asking you to protect my son
不让他受到他本性的伤害
from his own worst instincts.
妈妈
Mom?
典狱长接了一个未知号♥码的电♥话♥
The warden got a call from an unlisted number.
-你害死了内特的爸爸 -我没有
- You had Nate's dad killed. - u202dNo.
-承认吧 -什么
- Own it! - u202dWhat?!
是他 他杀了我爸爸
It was him. He murdered my pops.
他杀了我爸爸
He murdered my pops.
开他的车带他走
Take his car and him and drive away.
你这样子怎么像是有谁死了
Why do you look like someone just died?
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你把钥匙丢在教堂了
You left your keys at the church.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
加布里尔是山姆的孩子
Gabriel is Sam's kid.
邦尼
Bonnie.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
加布里尔知道山姆是他爸爸
Gabriel knows Sam's his dad,
所以我告诉安娜丽丝了
so I told Annalise.
你得去她家
You got to go to her place
确保她不会做出什么蠢事
and make sure she doesn't jump off the roof.
-邦 -你给我闭嘴
- Bon! - u202dI need you to stop talking.
她只会听你的
She's only gonna listen to you --
闭嘴 听我说
Shut up so I can tell you this.
是弗兰克
It's Frank.
弗兰克
来电
他五分钟内就会赶到
He could be here in five minutes.
-我不会伤害你的 -你闯进了我家
- I'm not gonna hurt you. - You broke into my home.
我只想知道答案 仅此而已
I just want answers. That's all.
-你好 -我得过去
- Hi. - I need to come over,
把一切都告诉你
talk you through the whole thing.
不管你想知道什么都行
Whatever you want to ask me, I'll tell you.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
我没什么要问你的 弗兰克
I got nothing for you, Frank.
求你了
Please.
坐吧
Sit.
逍遥法外
第五季第九集
你♥爸♥爸真是会
Your dad really knows
-花钱求谅解 -不 不 不
- how to buy someone's forgiveness. - No, no, no.
除非他出度蜜月的钱
We are not forgiving him
我们才原谅他
until he agrees to pay for the honeymoon.
是谁
Who's that?
亚设
来电
你觉得呢
Who do you think?
至少帕姆重回情场了
Well, I guess props to Pam for getting back out there.
不 奥利
No, Oli.
米凯拉
来电
米凯拉
Michaela.
估计是亚设拿了她的手♥机♥
Asher probably took her phone.
过来
Come here.
-对了 -怎么了
- Hey. - u202dYeah?
我真的很爱你
I really love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
够了 今天是我们大喜的日子
Enough! u202dIt's our wedding night!
你在我眼里就是个死人 亚设
You're dead to me, Asher.
我也是 她现在也是我妈了
Yeah, me, too. She's my mom now.
怎么了
What's wrong?
今晚之前只有邦尼和弗兰克知道
Only Bonnie and Frank knew before tonight.
还有你
And you.
他们希望把这件事说出来之前
They wanted proof u202dthat Gabriel knew who he was
确定加布里尔知道自己是谁
before they told anyone.
所以今晚弗兰克找到他的出生证明后
So when Frank found u202dhis birth certificate tonight,
就告诉了安娜丽丝
he finally told Annalise.
-你知道多久了 -有几周了
- How long have you known? - A few weeks.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
他们告诉我我得保护你们
They told me that I had to protect all of you.
你什么时候开始听别人的话了
And since when do you do what you're told?
你觉得你很生气
You think you're pissed off?
她让我跟他亲热了一个星期
She let me make out with him all week.
你怎么能不阻止她
How could you let that happen?
这是我和米凯拉之间的事
Okay, that is between me and Michaela.
我不懂不告诉我们加布里尔的事
I don't understand how not telling us about Gabriel
怎么就是保护我们了
is protecting us.
你 你准备杀了他
You -- you were gonna kill him?
不是我
Not me.
一切还是那样
Nothing has changed.
加布里尔还以为我们被蒙在鼓里
Gabriel still thinks we're clueless.
-这个你可说不准 -我很清楚
- You don't know that. - u202dI do!
他在婚礼上甩下了米凯拉
He ditched Michaela at the wedding.
或许他是要去勾搭我妈
u202dWell, maybe he was going to hook up with my mom.
等下 不 那是你
Oh, wait. No, that was you.
好吧 我们都累了
Okay, look. We're all tired.
我们都需要睡上一觉
We just need to go to sleep.
听我说
Listen!
加布里尔还没有回我电♥话♥
Gabriel hasn't returned any of my calls.
很晚了 他可能睡了
It's late. He's probably asleep.
但我看见邦尼的腿上有血迹
Except I saw blood on Bonnie's leg.
愉快的婚礼
Happy wedding.
你不担心被取消律师资格吗
You don't care about getting disbarred?
谁会告发我 你
Who's gonna tell them? You?
唯一的受害者会是集体诉讼的当事人们
Only people that's gonna hurt is class-action clients.
还是说你是为了接近我而假装关心他们
Or did you just pretend to care about them to get close to me?
不是
No.
真♥相♥会让你解脱 加布里尔
Truth shall set you free, Gabriel.
我妈妈从小教育我要关心情况不如我们的人
My mama raised me to care about people worse off than us.
所以你是要我相信
Oh, so I'm supposed to believe
她会很高兴你跟着我学习
that she would be happy with you studying under me?
她不知道我在这
She doesn't know I'm here.
或者你只是很会撒谎
Or you're just a good liar.
我没有说过谎
I never lied about any of that --
你对你的真实身份撒了谎
You lied about who you are --
我爸在我出生前就离开了
My dad took off before I was born.
我妈一直是这么告诉我的
That's what my mama always told me.
我没有理由去怀疑
I had no reason to question it
直到我外婆去年过世
until my grandma died last year.
我打扫她的公♥寓♥时
I was cleaning out her apartment,
发现了我的出生证明
and I found my birth certificate.
那你为什么没有告诉你妈妈
So why didn't you tell your mother about any of this?
因为这会让她很难过 你懂的
'Cause it would kill her. You know that.
我怎么会懂
How would I know that?
山姆为了她离开了你
Sam left her for you.
我根本不知道你妈妈的事
I don't know anything about your mother.
今晚之前我都不知道有你
I didn't know about you till tonight.
你自己想想
Think about that.
他骗了我20年
He lied to me for 20 years.
所以恶人都是他
So he's the bad guy in all this?
这就是你想说的
That's what you want me to believe?
如果他是好人 我们就不会这样相见了
Well, we wouldn't be meeting like this if he were good.
孩子 他死了吗
The baby? Is he dead?
告诉我
Tell me!
抱走他
Take him!
我们会撑过去的
We'll get through this.
好了 当心脚下
All right, watch your step.
2005年
路上还好吗
Hey. How was the drive?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表