剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
writing the apology I should've a long time ago."
我很想拒绝她
I had every intention of turning her down.
但是我做不到
But then I couldn't.
我现在有机会
Not when I could free the man
救出拯救我职业生涯的人
whose case gave me back my career.
这份工作能够
This job has the power
帮助我做好事 做正确的事
to help me do something right and good.
这远高于你 我或者这间律所
It's bigger than you, me, this firm.
所以这就是我的选择
So that's what I'm choosing.
基廷女士在我的办公室
I have Ms. Keating in my office.
请收走她的工作证
Please relieve her of her badge
送她离开这幢大楼
and escort her directly out of the building.
她不再是这里的员工了
She no longer works here.
"过去三十年里 我在监狱里
"I spent the last 30 years in a cell
想着自己的痛苦
thinking I was in pain.
但其实你才承受着真正的痛苦"
But you've been in the real pain."
"永远折磨着你的痛苦"
"The kind that never goes away."
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Who you calling?
我要举报有人
Hi, I'd like to report
在有儿童居住的家里
an unregistered, unlocked firearm
藏有未注册且未妥善上锁的枪♥支♥
in a home where a child lives.
明天你就会恨你自己的
You'd hate yourself tomorrow.
"你过早失去了你的兄弟
"You lost your brother before his time,
都是因为我
and it was at my hand.
不管说什么也无法弥补我的罪孽
There's no words to make up for that sin.
我本来以为我的余生
I was sure I'd spend the rest of my days
都要偿还我犯下的罪"
paying for what I did."
"但是后来我儿子来找我了
"But then my son came back to me,
帮我得到了第二次机会"
helped me get a second chance."
又怎么了
What's wrong now?
你♥爸♥爸要自♥由♥了
Your dad's gonna be a free man.
你是说转去医院
You mean the transfer?
我是说他要被州长赦免
I mean he's gonna be pardoned by the Governor.
文件一周内就能下来
The paperwork clears in a week,
正好够你腾出空间迎接新室友
just enough time to make space for your new roommate.
"虽然我做了这么多坏事
"My son chose to love me
我的儿子还是选择爱我"
in spite of all the bad things I've done."
"我真希望我能和你的兄弟交换位置"
"I wish I could trade places with your brother..."
你要转院了 勒西
It's time for your transfer, Lahey.
车到了
Van's here.
"让他能拥有我所拥有的第二次机会"
"...give him the second chance I got."
勒西先生
Mr. Lahey?
是的 我要找我爸爸谈谈
Yeah, I'm waiting to talk to my pops.
他在吗
He there?
等等
Hold a moment.
"我保证我的余生
"I promise to spend the rest of my life
都会背负着我对你造成的痛苦"
carrying the weight of all the pain I've caused you."
勒西先生 很抱歉出了意外
Mr. Lahey, I-I'm afraid there's been an incident.
什么意思 意外
What does that mean? Incident?
"放手吧 先生
"Let it go now, sir.
那些痛苦
All that pain.
那些悲伤
All that grief.
都交给我吧"
I've got it from here."
"这是我所欠你的"
"'Cause that's the least that I owe you."
"此致"
"Sincerely..."
"老内特尼尔·勒西"
"...Nathaniel Lahey Senior."
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表