剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
勒西先生假装患有精神病
Mr. Lahey is making up his insanity
为了赢得"无罪"裁决
to win a "Not guilty" verdict.
-你可以问话了 -查尔曼医生
- Your witness. - Dr. Charmagne,
为什么你的诊断和菲利普斯医生如此不同
why is your diagnosis so different from Dr. Phillips,
她认为我的当事人在案发时精神失常
who declared my client insane at the time of the murder?
我们研究的领域并不是十分精确
Our field of study is not an exact science.
所以不是因为你的新老板
So not because your new boss
让你指证我的当事人
told you to testify against my client?
-你说什么 -州长博克海德雇你为
- Uh, excuse me? - u202dIs it true that u202dGovernor Birkhead hired you
新心理健康倡议的负责人是否是真的
as the head of the new mental health initiative?
反对 争议性问题
Objection. Argumentative.
我在证明证人和州长博克海德
I'm showing a connection between the witness
之间的联♥系♥ 而她是导致这次庭审的
and Governor Birkhead, who was the first defendant
集体诉讼案的第一被告
in the class action that resulted in this trial.
反对无效 证人要回答问题
Overruled. The witness will answer.
是的 州长给了我一份工作
Yes, I've been given a job with the governor.
介于这明显是州长办公室的贿赂
Due to what is clearly a bribe from the Governor's office,
反对 法官阁下 这是推测
Objection, Your Honor. Speculation.
我要求删除证人的证词
I move to strike this witness' testimony from the record!
法官阁下
Your Honor!
我同意基廷女士
I am in adamant agreement with Ms. Keating.
请陪审团忽视
I instruct the jury to disregard
查尔曼医生的证词
Dr. Charmagne's entire testimony
因为他的证词有偏见 缺乏可信度
as it is biased u202dand lacking all credibility.
很好 是的
Great. Great, yeah, yeah.
把它们放旁边 我等会儿去拿
Just set them aside. I'll be there to pick them up.
安娜丽丝安排你做什么
What did Annalise assign you?
先例列表和小型动议
A precedent list and a pocket motion?
是的 为了一个根本不会有的防偏见动议
Yeah, for an in limine hearing we're never gonna have.
告诉你一声 你一晚上
Just so you know, you will never be able
不可能弄完的
to finish that in one night.
谢谢你对我的信任
Well, thanks for the vote of confidence.
不 这是我在说我会帮你
No, that's my way of saying I'll help you.
我会在接完克里斯多弗后去你家
I'll come to your place after I pick Christopher up --
我是说 只要我可以带上他
I mean, as long as I can bring him.
没问题
Yeah.
但是你为什么想帮我
But why would you want to help me?
毕竟我马上就要当次辩律师了
Well, I'm gonna be u202dsecond chair pretty soon,
到时候我会需要你帮忙
and then I'll need your help.
爸
Pops...
你要是想谈案子的事 应该叫上安娜丽丝
if you want to talk your case, Annalise should be here.
你看
You see, uh...
我最受不了的就是这一点
This right here is what I'm sick of.
我既要听你的安排
You telling me how I should be,
还要听安娜丽丝的安排
Annalise telling me how I should be.
你气我可以 但是不能气她
You can be mad at me, not her.
我气你们两个
I'm mad at both of you.
我们就要输了
We're losing this case.
-别胡说 -我长了眼睛
- You don't know that. - u202dI got eyes.
我知道陪审团是怎么想的
I can see what that jury is thinking.
内特 给我个和他们谈谈的机会
Nate, I want a chance to talk to them myself.
相信安娜丽丝
Trust Annalise.
这是我的人生
This is my life.
哪怕只有一次机会
And for just once,
我也想用自己说的话为自己辩护
I want the chance to fight for myself using my words,
而不是让别人把我说成疯子 暴♥力♥分子
not having somebody else call me crazy, or violent,
或者骗子
or a liar.
我
Me.
我想出庭作证
I want my day in court, man.
你要说服的人不是我
Well, it's not me you got to convince.
安娜丽丝肯定不会听我的
Annalise sure as hell ain't gonna listen to me.
你觉得她会听我的
You think she'll listen to me?
她看你的眼神不一样
u202dI've seen the way she looks at you.
你要是多做点工作 她肯定会听你的
Yeah, she'll listen to you if you try hard enough.
拜托了 儿子
Please, son.
把过去五十年里所有让被告出庭作证的
Put together a list of every major insanity defense
重大精神错乱辩护案都找出来
in the last 50 years where the defendant took the stand.
为什么
Why?
你说呢
Why do you think?
我们的委托人要出庭作证了
Our client's taking the stand.
疯了吧
That's crazy.
赶紧的
Get on board.
谢了
Thanks.
还没到谢的时候
Don't thank me yet.
你这有点...暴♥力♥啊
That was kind of -- kind of aggro.
是好的那种暴♥力♥吗
In a good way?
你给我的感觉更像是
Well, more in a "You made me feel like
汉炮上的随意约炮
some random hook-up from Humpr" Kind of way.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我可能是在做的时候
I guess I just got kind of lost
有点走神了
in the moment for a second.
还是说你在想安娜丽丝的事
Or you were thinking of Annalise.
你完全有理由生她的气
You have every right to be pissed at her.
她先是把你踢出了最高法♥院♥案
I mean, first, she boots you off of the Supreme Court,
现在又把你踢出了老内特的案子
and now she's booting you off from the Senior case.
你这是又想惹怒我吗
Are you trying to rile me up again?
我是想让你把这股
I want you to take all the outrage
做♥爱♥时的怒气
that you've been burying in sex
用到集体诉讼案上去
and put it into the class action.
你就这样退出 任由她把你吓跑
And for you to just quit and let her scare you away,
这不像你
that's not like you.
可能是我变了个人
Well, maybe it's the new me.
那我不想和这个你结婚
Well, I don't want to marry that guy.
我想和那个为社会正义而战的酷小伙结婚
I want to marry the badass social justice renegade.
那才是真正的你
'Cause that's who you really are.
是我妈
Uh, it's my mom.
祈祷我们选的日期她能来
Fingers crossed the date works.
妈
Hi, Mom.
90年代出名的精神错乱辩护成功案例
Every high-profile insanity defense from the '90s
被告都没有出庭作证
was won without putting the defendant on the stand.
80年代的也一样
Same thing in the '80s.
可能疯子唯一一次作证
Guess the only time nutjobs testify
就是为自己抗辩的时候吧
is when they try to defend themselves.
听到加布里尔说"疯子"了吗
Did you hear Gabriel say "Nutjob"?
用这个词
That's not a very nice term to use
形容精神病人可不好
when referring to the mentally ill.
拜托告诉我你不是一直这样
Okay, please tell me you do not talk to him
跟他讲话
like that all the time.
研究表明对婴儿说话时
Research shows that when talking to your baby
与他们对视 对他们的大脑发育有好处
and making eye contact, it helps brain development.
这样我儿子长大后就不会变成连环杀手了
That way my guy won't end up being a serial killer
他怎么会变成连环杀手
Why would he become a serial killer?
他爸爸是个坏人还是怎么的
His dad pass down some bad genes or something?
他爸爸不在这里
His dad's not around.
你明知道
You know that.
我是知道...你是单亲妈妈
Yeah, I know, I just -- I know you're a single parent.
我只是不确定他爸爸
I just wasn't sure if the father
是不是完全从你们的生活里消失了
was completely out of the picture.
现在你知道了
Well, now you know.
你♥爸♥呢
Your dad?
从没见过他
Ghosted before I knew him.
不过我们还是回到案子上来吧
But we should, uh, should get back to this.
我来负责七十年代 你负责六十年代
I'll take the '70s, you take the '60s.
可是七十年代有意思多了
Oh, the but the '70s are so much juicier
包括1971年无法抗拒的
with the irresistible
冲动性检验标准裁决
impulse test ruling of 1971.
那好吧 你来负责迪斯科年代吧
Fine, you can have the disco years.
是个男孩
勒西先生 禁闭室怎么样
Mr. Lahey, how was solitary?
看了不少书吧
Get much reading done?
他们不让你在里面读书
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表