剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away with Murder"...
用翻盖手♥机♥的目的
The whole point of having a flip phone
本来就是为了不被你这种人监控
is to avoid being monitored by someone like you.
我安装了键盘记录器
I was able u202dto install the keylogger.
你能看到所有他在屏幕上
Anything that he sees on his screen,
-看到的内容 -你怎么会在这里
- you'll see, too. - Why are you here?
我可不会任由你欺负我
I'm not gonna stand here and let you bully me.
-所以邦尼才会离开你 -邦尼是谁
- It's why Bonnie left you. - Who's Bonnie?
唯一的牺牲品是杰罗德·莱因霍夫
The only victim is Gerald Reinhoff,
你的当事人把他打死了
the man that your client beat to death.
我只是要打个电♥话♥
I just need to make a phone call.
就像你把我弄回学校的那通电♥话♥
Like the one you made to get me back in?
你帮我赢得了最高法♥院♥的胜利 康纳尔
You helped me with u202da Supreme Court win, Connor.
这就是你在这里的原因
That's why you're here.
我要一个人去多米尼加跳萨尔萨舞
I'm going salsa dancing at The Dominicano.
你想去吗
You wanna come?
哈灵顿的庭审输了
We lost the Harrington trial.
邦尼的档案
This file on Bonnie.
从医院偷走了她自己的孩子
She kidnapped her own son from the hospital.
这不是邦尼 这是她妹妹
This is not Bonnie. This is her sister.
这是其中一位新郎 另一位呢
There's one of my grooms. Where's the other?
有人看到我丈夫了吗
Anyone seen my husband?
安娜丽丝
Annalise!
-你来了我很高兴 -我觉得吧
- I'm so happy you're here! - Oh, you know what?
这太蠢了 我还是走了吧
This is stupid. I should go.
别 留下了 别跑
No, stay. Get out here.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
还好
Yeah.
这不是邦尼
This is not Bonnie.
这是她妹妹
This is her sister.
她妹妹是谁
Who's her sister?
丹沃的档案怎么还在你手上
Why the hell do you still have Denver's files?
-我是侦探 我会跟进线索 -不
- I'm a detective. I follow leads. - u202dNo.
我觉得你是终于想要压我一头了
I think you finally want to get the upper hand on me.
但是我却来把一切都告诉你
I'm here now, u202dtelling you everything I know.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything!
-亚利山德罗 陪她跳舞 -不 不
- Alejandro! Baila con ella. - No, no, no.
我就是来看看的
I'm just here to watch.
亚利山德罗是最好的老师
Alejandro's u202dthe best teacher out there.
你们跳吧 我在旁边看着
You two go, go. I'll be over here.
-你知道这事 -我不知道
- You knew all about this? - God, no!
-邦尼知道吗 -当然不知道
- Bonnie knows? - u202dOf course not.
她怀孕的时候才15岁
She had the baby when she was 15.
她爸爸说生下来就是死的
Her father said it was born dead.
-我们应该告诉她 -不行
- She needs to know. - u202dNo.
她妹妹知道是怎么回事
Her sister knows what happened.
她妹妹是个废物
Her sister is trash.
也许把孩子都给卖♥♥了
She probably sold the baby for smack.
-那是她的孩子 -她是被强♥奸♥受孕的
- It's her kid, Annalise. - Her kid who was a product of rape.
她妹妹住在哪里
Where's her sister live?
你管这么多干什么
Why do you care?
-这样才能知道到底怎么回事 -不行
- So we can find out what happened. - u202dNo.
万一丹沃掌握了会伤害邦尼的信息呢
What if Denver's got information that could hurt Bonnie?
迟早会暴出来的
It's gonna come out.
你继续挖下去才会暴出来
Only if you keep digging.
你不能逃避 你应该告诉她
You can't run from it. You got to tell her.
来吧
Let's go.
不了 我这样挺开心的
No. I'm happy here.
你跑来可不是为了当雕塑的
You didn't drag your ass down here to be wallpaper.
别想事情了 让身体动起来
Get out of your head and in your body.
来吧
Come on.
没错
There it is.
我就知道你可以跳
I knew she had it in her!
逍遥法外
第五季第四集
给 电解质
Here. Electrolytes.
我也可以把头给砍了
Or I could just cut off my head.
你怎么会这么醉
How did you get so hungover?
泰根
Tegan.
你跟她喝酒去了
You went drinking with her?
我因为她才喝的酒 然后去了亚设家
I drank to get over her. Then I went to Asher's.
-什么 -没见到他
- What? u202d- I didn't see him.
弗兰克阻止了我
Frank stopped me.
弗兰克怎么会在亚设家
Why was Frank at Asher's?
因为你伤了他的心
Because you broke his heart
他现在急需朋友
and now he's desperate for friends.
所以就像我需要远离亚设一样
And so now you need to stay away from him
你也需要远离弗兰克
just like I need to stay away from Asher.
从今天开始 我们要做个好人
Starting today, u202dwe are going to be good people
尊重界限 好好禁欲
who respect boundaries and focus on our fabstinence.
快订场地
Book a venue already.
不然你就得参加
Otherwise you're gonna end up
同性恋历史上最可悲的婚礼了
with the saddest wedding in gay history.
你这么关心才可悲
You're sad for caring this much.
我列出了一些价格不高
Here, I've compiled a list of some affordable,
也不传统的选择
yet non-traditional options.
费城国家公墓
Philadelphia National Cemetery?
-很受欢迎的 -听着
- It's very popular. - Okay, look,
先打赢老内特的官司
no wedding planning
然后再安排婚礼的事
until after we win Nate Senior's case!
-能别喊了吗 -总算起来了
- Can we please stop yelling? - Finally!
-15分钟后出发 -马上就好
- 15 minutes, we're leaving. - Hurrying.
你怎么在这里
Why are you here?
因为我是最好的伴郎
Because I'm the best best man,
正在想办法让这一对小情人
and I'm trying to make sure that our lovebirds
拥有一场美好的婚礼
get to cracking on the wedding.
奥利 想起来了
Oh, Oli, that reminds me --
我需要你看看我的女伴选项
I need your feedback on my "Plus one" options.
我得确保你喜欢我的女伴
I wanna make sure that you like my date.
首先 别总想着让米凯拉嫉妒了
A, stop trying to make Michaela jealous.
其次 携伴出席的钱我们付不起
And B, u202dwe can't afford plus ones.
-那我把自己吃的分给她呢 -真的吗
- What if I share my food with her? - Are you serious?
我们很穷的 快让开
We are poor. Now move.
您大便吧
I'll let you poop.
-我没想要... -回见啦臭臭
- That's not what I was going to -- - Bye, stinky!
什么事
What's up?
猜猜看 是哪位临时地检
So, guess who's now
现在得到了正式任命
the official permanent interim D.A.?
真的吗
Seriously?
我刚接到法官委员会的电♥话♥
I just got the call from the Judge's panel.
你应得的
You deserve it.
我们应得的
We deserve it.
没有你我肯定做不到
God knows I could not have gotten here without you.
所以我准备了这个
Which leads me to this.
邦尼·温特波顿
Bonnie Winterbottom...
罗恩 拜托站起来
Ron, please stand up.
请问你是否愿意通过签署这份人资表单
...will you please u202dmake our relationship official
将我们的关系正式化
by signing this H.R. form?
讨厌
I hate you. u202d
我都拿到职位了
Since I have the job,
没有理由不公开我们的关系
I see no reason why we can't go public.
让我想想吧
Let me think about it.
好的
Great.
一句话不说
We're not speaking?
我在准备令尊的案子
I'm preparing your father's case.
还是说你忘了
Or did you forget
我把自己的事业都押在你们身上了
I put my entire career on the line for you two?
她在这儿啊
There she is!
准备好再次在法庭上
You ready to knock out some more white folks
大杀白佬了吗
in court again?
那正是我想要的
You know that's all I look forward to.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表