剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Oh, except for you standing next to Gabriel.
我们在一起的画面看着很养眼
We do look good together.
他跟自己妈妈说了你的事
He told his mom about you.
-什么 -真的吗
- What? - He did?
是的 短♥信♥内容跟安娜丽丝无关
Yeah. Those texts weren't about Annalise.
-是关于你的 -我让你别告诉她的
- They were about you. - I told you not to tell her.
为什么
Why not?
这样你就不会想再给他一次机会
So you don't think of giving him a second chance.
把电脑给我
Hand me this computer.
好了 你们别再继续把我描述成
Okay, you guys have to stop making me out to be
一个可悲的 为男人疯狂的...
some pathetic, boy-crazy --
看不清男人好坏的悲剧
Disaster who has terrible instincts about men?
-真没礼貌 -说真的 我就是那种人
- Rude. - Seriously, I am one of those men.
你为什么在看监控加布里尔的视频
Why are you looking at Gabriel's manny cam?
我们没看过联调局的人逮捕他的视频
We never watched the footage of the feds arresting him.
所以如果他们超出了搜查令的范围行事
So if they went outside the scope of the warrant,
我们就有望让法♥院♥撤销指控
we can get the charges dropped.
那也要求我们告诉联调局的人
That would also require us telling the FBI
弗兰克装了摄像头在加布里尔的...
that Frank put a camera in Gabriel's --
我们没别的办法了
We're desperate.
赶紧开工吧
Get on board.
法官阁下 我提出
Your Honor, I'm requesting a motion
-撤销指控的动议 -基于何种理由
- to dismiss the charges. - On what grounds?
我的当事人曾公开指责警方
My client has been openly critical of the police force
及他们对待有色人种的态度
and their treatment of people of color.
这就导致联调局将他标记为
And as a result, the FBI has labeled him
黑人身份激进分子
as a "Black Identity Extremist."
好像认为黑人生命同等重要有多极端一样
As if it's so "extreme" to think that black lives matter.
基廷女士 别打种族牌
Oh, no playing the race card, Ms. Keating.
法官阁下 如果是事实那就不是打牌了
Well, it's not a card if it's a fact, Judge,
而且联调局利用这个标签将我的当事人
and the FBI has used that label to transform my client
从活跃分子变成了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
from an activist to a terrorist.
而他们找不到证据证明我当事人是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And if they can't find the evidence to prove it,
于是就伪造证据
then they'll fabricate it.
反对
Objection.
-指控毫无证据 -你想要证据
- There's no proof of that. - You want proof?
我的当事人担心自己受到执法部门的非法监控
My client was so concerned with being illegally monitored
所以他不得不决定
by law enforcement that he decided
在自己的公♥寓♥里安装监控
to monitor himself in his own apartment.
-谢天谢地他这么做了 -这是什么情况
- And thank God he did. - What the hell is this?
-一会儿再谢我们 -如你们所见
- You'll thank us later. - As you can see,
有探员将一开始
the agent plants the evidence
联调局找不到的证据放了进去
that the FBI can't find in the first place.
这张面具是唯一
Now, this mask is the only evidence
将马多克斯先生和照片中的人联♥系♥起来的证据
that's connecting Mr. Maddox to the man in the photo.
因此我请求法庭允许
So, as such, I am asking permission
让我以种族歧视的名义撤销该指控
to play that race card and get this case dismissed.
波多先生 你是要自己撤销指控
Mr. Bordal, would you like to drop these charges,
还是让我出手撤销
or are you going to humiliate your office
自取其辱呢
by having me dismiss them?
抱歉 法官阁下
My apologies, Your Honor.
当然 政♥府♥正式撤销
And, yes, the government officially withdraws
针对马多克斯先生的所有指控
all charges against Mr. Maddox.
结案
Case dismissed.
-你一直在录像 -不是我们 是弗兰克
- You've been recording me? - Not us -- Frank.
-真变♥态♥ -你是说聪明吧
- That's sick. - You mean smart.
你一直都是米勒的内应
You were Miller's mole this whole time.
我把话说清楚 你们一直在监视我
Let me get this straight. You've been watching me
睡觉 穿衣 洗澡
sleep, get dressed, shower?
那些部分我都会转过身的
I always turned away for those parts.
你是气我们监视你
Are you mad at us for watching you,
还是气自己
or at yourself
不知道有摄像头录下了你的一举一动
for not knowing that there was a camera there?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
听着 我现在就可以去警局举报你们
Look, I can report all of you to the police right now.
我猜装设摄像头这种事
And I'm guessing this whole camera situation
还不是你们最出格的举动吧
isn't the worst thing you've all done.
安静 那段录像是唯一
Quiet. That footage is the only thing
能让你不进监狱的办法 你还是说谢谢吧
that kept your ass from jail. So say thank you.
-我要走了 -那可不成
- I'm leaving. - You are not.
带他去你那里 别让他离开你的视线
Take him to your place. Don't let him leave your sight.
老实点
Behave.
泰根有消息吗
Any word from Tegan?
没消息就是好消息
No news is good news.
什么时候真是这样了
Since when is that true?
你找我
You rang?
很奇怪 对吧
This is weird, right?
-你指什么 -首先是她的学生
- What is? - Uh, her -- her student being charged
因恐♥怖♥主♥义♥被指控
for terrorism in the first place,
加布里尔·马多克斯恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的指控被撤销
然后还不跟我说
but then not telling me about it.
你觉得这是针对你个人
You're taking this personally?
我只是说 上次你叫我进来
I'm just saying, the last time you called me in here to talk
也是问安娜丽丝的事
was to ask me about Annalise.
-你搞错了 -还有伊芙·拉斯洛
- That's not true. - And Eve Rothlo.
好吧 可能你没搞错
Okay, maybe that's true.
你有什么消遣
What do you do for fun?
你打高尔夫吗 扑克牌
Do you play golf, poker?
你有朋友吗
Have any friends at all?
因为你这种"对安娜丽丝饥渴"的表情
Because this "thirsty for Annalise"
可不太好
is not a good look.
你是说对我们俩都不好吧
For either of us, you mean.
开玩笑
Joke.
对 我没有朋友
No, I don't have any friends.
我们两为什么不去喝一杯
Why don't, uh, us two, uh, go get a drink?
我事情太多了
I've got so much work.
改日再约
Rain check.
先生 信息部的来电♥话♥了
Sir, I.T.'s on the phone.
她说很急
She says it's urgent.
我是克劳福德
This is Crawford.
再不开口我就要自杀了
Talk before I shoot myself.
米勒给这个号♥码打了电♥话♥
Miller called this number.
电♥话♥属于克利夫兰的玛利亚·斯隆
It's registered to Maria Sloane in Cleveland.
她是谁
Who's this?
谁
Who?
领养的事 安娜丽丝
The adoption, Annalise.
你好 基廷女士
Hi, Miss Keating.
我是克利夫兰
This is Maria Sloane
儿童家庭服务部的
from the Department of Children and Family Services
玛利亚·斯隆
in Cleveland.
米勒把收养的文件挖了出来
Miller dug up the adoption papers
并交给了博克海德
and gave them to Birkhead.
这个我们不能给联调局
Well, we can't give this to the FBI.
这是我们唯一能把米勒与州长联♥系♥上的东西
It's the only thing we have linking Miller to the Governor.
收养会把我和杀山姆的凶手联♥系♥在一起
The adoption links me to Sam's killer.
-这对我们有什么好处 -没人说有好处
- How's that gonna help us? - No one says it does.
只不过 我们就只有这个
It's just -- just all we got.
你为什么不拿把刀
Why don't you get a knife?
把我剖开了 把血都放出来
Cut me open, bleed me dry.
你们就想这样 对吗
That's what you all want, right?
因为我可没在四处杀人
'Cause I'm not the one killing people around here.
我只是收拾残局的
I just clean up the mess.
好像这就是我这辈子拼命工作的原因...
Like that's why I worked my ass off my entire life --
当你们的老妈子
just to be your damn maid.
所以 动手吧
So, go on.
把我还剩下的也拿走
Take what's left of me!
哪个更好玩
So what's more fun?
是在这看着我还是通过摄像头看着我
Watching me here or watching me on camera?
你在家时更安静些
You were quieter at home.
你亲我的时候知道他们在看着我们吗
Did you know they were watching us when you kissed me?
是你亲我
You kissed me.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表