剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
or did he contact you?
他联♥系♥的我
He contacted me.
你发誓你和他的失踪没有关系
You swear you had nothing to do with his disappearance?
当然没有
Of course not.
婚礼当晚你是最后一个
You were the last person to call him
给他打电♥话♥的人
on the night of the wedding.
我们都在那个婚礼上 所以照这个逻辑
The wedding we were all at, so by that logic,
他的失踪你们都有嫌疑
you'd all be suspects in his disappearance, too.
也许他们胡编了个罪名
Maybe they're making up the charges.
好借此逼他做线人
It's their way to force him to be an informant --
-针对谁 -我们
- Who's he informing on? - Us.
你们真的要在这种地方谈这事吗
Are we really talking about this here?
你是否否认过知道山姆是你父亲
Did you deny knowing Sam was your father?
-不 -你确定吗
- No. - Are you sure?
因为依照法律隐瞒信息是重罪
Because concealing information is a felony under Title 18 --
我发誓他们并没有直接询问过你或山姆的事
I swear they never directly asked me about you or Sam.
他的应急包里有假证件
He had a go bag with a fake I.D.
伪造证件可违反了联邦法律
Forgery is a federal offense.
那是驾照 这只违反了本州法律
It was a driver's license. That's only a state crime.
你为什么会有假证件
Why do you have a fake license?
我在抗♥议♥的时候会带着他
I carry it on me at protests --
这样即使我被逮捕
so that way, if I got arrested,
也只会登记假的身份
they'd book me under a fake name.
如果联调局检索马克·杰克逊
So if the Feds run Mark Jackson's name,
不会发现什么不好的记录
they're not gonna find anything bad?
不会坏到需要把我抓起来
Not bad enough for me to be sitting here.
早上好 这是宾夕法尼亚州东部地区的
Good morning. This is the U.S. District Court,
美国地区法♥院♥
Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
第一个案子是
First up on the docket is
美国政♥府♥诉加布里尔·马多克斯
the United States v. Gabriel Maddox.
马多克斯先生 请起立
Mr. Maddox, will you please stand
听取对你的指控
and face the charges against you?
鉴于你在2014年8月13日
Due to your actions on the 13th of August in 2014
在密苏里州圣路易斯县所做之事
in the county of St. Louis, Missouri,
联邦政♥府♥指控你一项罪名
the Federal Government is charging you
原因是你违反了爱国者法案第802项
with one count of violating Section 802 of the Patriot Act.
-搞什么 -闭嘴
- What the hell? - Quiet.
法官阁下 联邦政♥府♥有何凭据
Your Honor, on what grounds is the government throwing
-无端指控我的当事人 -是什么
- this trumped-up charge at my client? - What?
本土恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Domestic terrorism.
我们会在庭审时
We will prove
证明被告的犯罪行为
the extent of the defendant's criminal actions at trial.
控方不能无端以恐♥怖♥主♥义♥指控一个法学生
You don't accuse a law student of terrorism
却又不愿在庭审前出示证据
and then bury the evidence until trial.
好 政♥府♥很乐意向庭上证明
Fine. The government's happy to show the court
此案的合理性
just how legitimate this charge is.
这是一位记者在2014年
This photo was taken by a reporter
弗格森抗♥议♥现场拍下的照片
during the Ferguson protests in 2014.
联调局调查员最近才识别出
FBI investigators were only recently able
照片中的人正是加布里尔·马多克斯
to identify the depicted individual as Gabriel Maddox.
请问抗♥议♥警方枪击民众哪里违法 法官阁下
What's illegal about protesting a police shooting, Your Honor?
抗♥议♥是合法的
Protesting is legal.
但是用化学武器攻击执法人员可不合法
Attacking law enforcement with a chemical agent is not.
这人戴着面具
This man is wearing a mask.
这可能是任何人 法官阁下
This could be anyone, Judge.
一旦敲定庭审日期 控方将会提供
Further inculpatory evidence will be presented
可证明被告有罪的证据
once a trial date has been set.
好吧
Very well.
鉴于该指控的严重性
Due to the severe nature of these allegations,
保释金设为一百万美元
I'm setting bail at $1 million.
下一个
Next case.
联邦政♥府♥诉卡尔·琼斯
The United States v. Karl Jones.
双方律师
Will counsel from both sides...
请上前表明身份以作记录
...please approach and announce your presence for the record...
来了
Here we go.
你早就该找我帮忙了
You should've called me for help a long time ago.
这是什么
What's this?
米勒一次性手♥机♥的通话记录
The call log to Miller's burner phone.
你找到米勒的一次性手♥机♥号♥码了
You found Miller's burner number?
安娜丽丝从加布里尔那要来的
Annalise got it from Gabriel.
希望这其中有打给州长的电♥话♥
Let's hope one of those calls is to the Governor herself.
所有人都在担心邦尼会撑不住
Everyone's worried about Bonnie losing it, but...
也许你才会撑不住
maybe that's you.
拿一张 看看米勒给谁打过电♥话♥
Take a page, see who Miller was calling.
联调局起诉加布里尔恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
They're charging Gabriel with terrorism.
-我们听说了 -我们
- We heard. - "We"?
我和内特在一起 有查到什么吗
I'm with Nate. Did he find anything?
还没 给我点时间
Not yet. Give me some time.
离加布里尔松口时间可不多了
We don't have much time before Gabriel cracks.
告诉我这不是你
Tell me this is not you.
你想让我再对你说谎
You want me to lie to you again?
-我是正义的一方 -看起来可不是这样
- I was in the right. - Doesn't look that way.
他们对我们使用了催♥泪♥弹♥
They started throwing tear gas at us.
人们在尖叫 乱成一团
People were screaming. I-It was complete chaos.
我做出了反应 这不代表我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I reacted. That doesn't make me a terrorist.
他们在试图策反你
They're trying to turn you.
策反我 针对谁
Turn me? Turn me against who?
写下你的所有密♥码♥
Know what? Write down all your passwords.
电♥话♥ 电脑 电子邮件
Phone, computer, e-mails,
以及你的假身份
and for your fake identities, too.
-为什么 -因为控方说
- Why? - Because that prosecutor said
他们还有其他证据证明你的恐怖活动
that they have more proof of your terrorist activity,
所以应该在你之前的通信里
so I'm guessing it's in some of your old correspondence, too.
除非你害怕我会查出什么
Unless you're afraid of what I'll find.
-照片里的人是他吗 -当然
- Was it him in the photo? - Of course.
所以我们就让他烂在监狱里就好了吧
So we let him rot in jail?
除非你想和他一起
Unless you want to rot with him.
-这是他的密♥码♥ -他就直接给你了
- Here are his passwords. - He just gave you these?
不是所有人都要靠黑客技术
Well, not all of us have to hack.
检查他写的所有和抗♥议♥有关的电子邮件
Go through his e-mails, texts, posts that he wrote
短♥信♥和帖子
leading up to the protest.
找出任何控方可以曲解为
Find anything that the prosecution
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的内容
could construe as terrorism.
-需要联♥系♥我就打去律所 -等等
- Call me at the office. - Wait.
-你去上班的话就会遇见泰根 -是的
- You'll see Tegan if you go to work. - Eventually, yes.
她会问为什么内特民事诉讼一事上
She's gonna ask you why we were shady
我们的行为不正常
about the Nate civil suit.
现在是对联调局线人说谎的时候吗
Is now the best time to lie to an FBI informant?
知道吗 这是我的错
You know what? This was my mistake.
-我会解决的 -怎么解决
- I'll take care of it. - How?
别担心 我会搞定的
Don't worry. I got this.
-普赖斯女士 -米凯拉
- Ms. Price? - Michaela!
见到你真的太开心了
How absolutely lovely to see you.
-你又恨我了 -不是应该的吗
- You hate me again. - Are you surprised?
-听着 -你给我听着
- Look -- - You look.
如果你来又是想
Because if you've come tip-toeing in here
弥补你的过错
to "Make things right" yet again --
我们对未提交
There's a reason
非正常死亡诉讼一事撒谎是有原因的
we lied about not filing the wrongful death suit.
联调局在调查内特
The FBI is looking into Nate.
-为什么 -我不知道 但是
- Why? - I don't know. But it...
可能和米勒的失踪有关
...it might be Miller's disappearance.
内特为什么要伤害米勒
Why would Nate hurt Miller?
他当然没有
Well, obviously, he didn't.
这么说你确实知道些什么
So you know something?
他们很可能认为内特因为输掉调查问询
They probably think Miller losing the Inquest
而对米勒生气
pissed off Nate.
所以我们之前不希望你提起诉讼
But that's why we didn't want you filing the suit.
免得内特引起更多注意
So that Nate wouldn't draw any more attention to himself.
-还有什么情况 -没了
- What else is going on? - Nothing.
拿你未出世的小孩起誓
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表