剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
但是模仿莫拉蒂刺杀案很聪明
but copycatting the Moretti hit was pure genius.
-兄弟 -我过会儿和她聊
- Dude. - u202dI'll fix that later.
小声些 我不想和邦尼说
Quiet. I didn't want to tell Bonnie,
但是联调局打电♥话♥找安娜丽丝面谈
but the FBI's calling Annalise in for an interview.
他们给她豁免权
They're offering her immunity.
她应该接受的
She should take it.
她是我们中唯一一个没有
She's the only one of us that hasn't actually...
你知道的
you know...
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我告诉过你别去那个葬礼
I told you not to go to that funeral.
我别无选择
Like I had a choice.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
安娜丽丝
Annalise...
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
你能信任她吗
Can you trust her?
我现在能信谁
Can I trust anyone at this point?
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hello.
-圣诞快乐 -萨尔萨舞伴 你好
- Merry Christmas. - Ooh, salsa partner!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
亚设 来的正是时候
Asher! Perfect timing.
脱掉上衣
Take off your shirt.
-什么 -什么 不是为了
- What? - What? No, not for --
我在送圣诞礼物
Uh, I-I'm giving everyone their presents.
难看的圣诞毛衣
Ugly Christmas sweaters!
收好
Here!
加布里尔 对不起 我没有额外毛衣了
Oh, Gabriel, I'm so sorry. I-I don't have an extra.
我没事的
I think I'll be okay.
你不能对她好
Hey, uh, you can't be nice to her.
好的 别担心 我只要
Yeah, don't worry. I'll just, uh,
回到以前那个"搞完就撤"亚设
bring out the old u202d"Hit it and quit it" Asher.
你让我更恶心了
You just made it worse.
啤酒还是红酒
Beer or wine?
啤酒
Beer.
-谢谢你邀请我 -要谢就谢弗兰克
- Thanks for having me. u202d- Thank Frank.
他逼我们请你来的
He made us invite you.
还有 别和米凯拉调情
Oh, and, uh, no flirting with Michaela.
-好吧 -谢谢
- All right. Uh... - Thanks.
听我说
Listen up.
不 我们不搞敬酒那套
Oh, no. We -- We are not doing toasts.
几句赞美的话你应付得来 安娜丽丝
Oh, you can handle u202da few compliments, Annalise.
敬那些 我刚认识的人
To those I'm -- I'm just meeting,
哈克尼斯夫人 谢谢你让我
Mrs. Harkness, uh, thank you for sparing me
免于在国际煎饼屋独自用餐
from having to, uh, dine alone at an IHOP.
敬安娜丽丝 我们可爱的女主人
To Annalise, our lovely host,
你一定要知道我今天能来这有多么高兴
please know how grateful I feel to be here today.
干杯
Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
你是谁
Who are you?
妈妈 埃米特是我的老板
Mamma, Emmett is my boss.
看你说话的样子 我还以为你是
Way you were talking, I thought that you were...
-新男友呢 -好了 吃饭
- a new boyfriend. - Okay, let's eat.
不过 我的宝贝很大方
My baby is generous, though.
不过那不是安娜梅最大的
Although that's not the first word that comes to mind
特征
when you mention Anna Mae.
-安娜梅 -一年级的时候 我接到
- Anna Mae? - First grade, I get a call
校长打来的电♥话♥
from the principal...
别这样 妈妈
We're not doing this, Mamma.
不 不 这个一定要听听
No, no, we gotta hear this.
他想知道我们家是不是一切还好
...wanting to know if everything was all right at home,
因为安娜梅从没有过午餐吃
'cause Anna Mae never had any lunch to eat.
我朝那个人♥大♥喊
I started yelling at that man.
你怎么敢说我
How dare you accuse me
疏于照看自己的孩子
of neglecting my child?
最后才知道安娜梅女士在上学路上
Turned out that Ms. Anna Mae was giving her lunch
把自己的午餐给了流浪汉
to a homeless man on her way to school.
我没这么做过
I didn't do that.
你有 你不记得了
Yes, you did. You don't remember.
所以你成了律师 宝贝
That's why you're a lawyer, baby.
所以你去教书了
And that's why you teach.
你在我心里永远都是一个慷慨的孩子
You will always be my generous baby girl,
不管你喜不喜欢
whether you like it or not.
-你说完了吗 -说完了
- Are you finished? - Yes, I am.
好吧 那我就请大家都开始吃饭
Okay, then I order all of you to eat
把你们的嘴塞满吃的
so that your mouths are full
这样你们就不会说我的事了
so that you won't be able to talk about me.
你一定要看看这个地方 万人迷
You have to got to see this place, Mac Daddy.
安娜梅现在赚大钱了
Anna Mae is in the big money now.
我也想你 我的万人迷
I miss you, too, my Mac Daddy.
安娜梅也想你
And Anna Mae misses you --
真的 她当着我的面说的
Yes, she does! She said it right to my face.
我也很想念
I miss that, too.
饭桌上说到的你和我的事
That story up at dinner about you and me?
你应该管住自己 不要脸
You ought to behave yourself. Shame on you.
我觉得她是听说了我们的事 希望你帮我
I think she heard us, wants you to help me.
故事里说的不是我
That wasn't me in the story.
是塞拉斯丁
It was Celestine.
我绝不可能把自己的午餐给别人
No way in hell would I ever give away my lunch.
我想念你的吻
I miss you kissing on me.
我 好好 我挂了
I'm -- All right. Back off, now.
别淘气
Don't get naughty.
别对我淘气
Don't get naughty on me.
邦妮
Bonnie?
我一直没有机会对你说
I haven't had a chance to say this,
但请一定接受我的慰问
but please accept my condolences.
我无法想象这有多难熬
I can't imagine how hard this is.
你怎么知道我们之前在一起了
How did you know we were together?
我们在地检的朋友说的
Our friends at the D.A.'s.
大家不是都知道了吗
Was it not public knowledge?
不
No.
我有点不舒服
I'm not feeling well.
开始吃吧
Everyone dig in.
别忘了你的粗粮
Don't forget your roughage.
奥利弗
Oliver.
不是吧 康纳
Oh, come on, Connor.
妈 你为什么不吃点东西
Hey, Mom, why don't you have something to eat?
你怎么向着他呢 奥利弗
Don't you take his side, Oliver.
什么向着他
Take his side about what?
我们别聊这事
We don't need to talk about it.
-我和亚设有次邂逅 -妈
- Asher and I had an encounter. - Mom...
那次是不应该
It was not my finest moment,
但毕竟我们都是有需求的成年人
but we're all adults with needs.
-别说了 -如果有另外一个成年人
- Stop. I'm begging you. - And if another adult
也有需求 也愿意做点什么
with their own needs wants to do something that,
很久都没人为我做过的事情
you know, nobody's done for me in a very long time,
那他可真是个好人
he should be praised for that.
对吧
Right?
我 我去下洗手间
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna go to the restroom.
这奶酪通心粉真不错
Mmm. This mac and cheese is really good, babe.
而且我得提醒你一下 康纳尔·摩根
Yeah, and let me remind you, Connor Morgan,
我可是一个允许了青春期的儿子
I was the mom who let her teenage son
在家里和二十三岁男人上♥床♥的妈妈
have sex with a 23-year-old man in her home.
-有这种事 -你们都不知道
- That happened? - None of you realize
父母为孩子的幸福做出了多大的牺牲
how much parents sacrifice their own happiness for their children.
劳拉有小孩的
Laurel has a child.
那她应该明白如果克里斯托弗
Yes, well, then, she gets how hurtful it would be
不和她过圣诞节 她会有多难过
if Christopher decided not to spend Christmas with her.
-你在这儿 -我知道 但是你们其他人
- You're here. - I know, but the rest of you.
你们爸妈呢 你们为什么不给他们打电♥话♥
Where are your parents? W-Why aren't you calling them?
我敢肯定 你们没和他们一起过圣诞
Because I can guarantee you, they're heartbroken
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表