剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
看看这些 你做到了
And look at that. You did it.
这意味着你不再恨我了吗
Does this mean ?you don't hate me anymore?
昨天我恨你十分 今天呢 八分
Yesterday, I hated you at 10. Today, you're an 8.
你最好停止黑那个你知道我说的是谁的人了
You better not still be hacking you-know-who.
奥利刚刚黑进他的米德尔顿申请
Oli just got into his Middleton application.
什么
What?
劳拉的主意
It was Laurel's idea.
来看看他写的这段
Come read this part of his essay.
"作为一个母亲有着药物滥用状况的孩子
"As a child to a parent with substance abuse issues,
我亲身经历的一切告诉我
I've experienced first hand
我们的司法制度是如何抓不该抓的人的"
how our justice system persecutes the wrong people."
你知道吗 看这个我感觉很罪恶
Okay, you know what? I feel dirty reading this.
那个他暴打的医生就是
The doctor he beat up was the guy
给他妈开了过量药物的人
over-prescribing his mother's pills.
让我来
Give me that.
你干什么
What are you doing?
康纳尔·沃什
在法官裁决我们的动议之前我需要分散注意力
I need a distraction until the judge rules on our motion.
咱们看看我的档案里有什么
So let's see what's in my file.
你都被录取了 这有什么关系呢
You got in. What does it matter?
然后我能看看我的吗
Can I check mine next?
我就知道
I knew it.
她只会撒谎
All she does is lie.
二月九日早上
On the morning of February 9,
你记得你吃过早饭吗
do you recall having breakfast?
那天我什么都没吃
I didn't eat nothing that day.
我坐卧不安
I was too jumpy.
为什么呢
Why were you "jumpy"?
我刚刚出了禁闭室
I'd just gotten out of the SHU.
感觉我的身上有很多小虫子在爬
It felt like my skin was crawlin'.
你跟警卫报告过你精神上很紧张吗
Did you alert any of the guards to your mental distress?
我跟他们说我想要看医生
I told them I wanted to see the doctor,
告诉他们感觉我的心快要蹦出来了
told 'em it felt like my heart was beating too fast.
他们说不行
They told me no.
表达出精神紧张 要求就诊 被拒绝
给我个告诉她的理由
Convince me why I should tell her.
你了解她
You know her.
你知道她比外表看起来要坚强
I mean, you know she's tougher than she looks.
可是她现在很幸福
But she's been happy.
这正是告诉她的最佳时机
That's what makes this the right time.
有人会帮助她
She's got support.
内特 我实在是没精力照顾任何人
Nate, I'm too tired u202dto take care of anyone else.
但你知道自己不会抛下她不管
But you know you'll be there for her.
就像你从未抛弃我一样
Just like u202dyou've been here for me.
我们可以帮邦尼找回她失去的东西
It's a chance for Bonnie to get back what she lost.
莱因霍夫是否在你锻炼时
Is it true Mr. Reinhoff approached you
走近你并对你说
while you were working out and said,
"让我看看拳击手有什么能耐"
"Let's see what the boxer's got"?
对 对 没错 对
Uh, yes, yes. That's true, yes.
我站起来看着他
And, uh, I stood up to face him.
他就冲过来给了我一拳
And he came at me and threw a punch.
于是我就反击
So I fought back.
我 我应该是没收住手
And I -- I guess I didn't stop.
你在打他的时候
What were you thinking in those moments
都在想些什么
as you were beating him?
我只记得我清醒过来时
All I remember is coming to,
五名狱警抓住了我
and, um, five COs had me
他们冲我吼叫 拦住了我
and they were hollerin' and holding me back.
等我回过神看到他躺在地上
And then I looked on the ground and I saw this man.
他躺在地上 沾满泥土
He was laying there in, uh -- in the dirt.
我看着他
I saw him, and...
他的脑浆
and h-his brains...
从头骨流了出来
were coming through his skull,
我觉得他很眼熟
and I thought I knew him...
但那时已难以分辨 因为他的脸
...but it was too hard to tell 'cause his face was...
在那个瞬间
And in that moment,
你是否知道自己犯了错
did you understand what you did was wrong?
我只记得我那时想吃一块蛋糕
I just remember u202dI wanted a slice of cake.
听好 法官做出了判决
Listen up. The judge made her decision.
由于你们的动议以及有效的心理评估
Due to your motion and a successful psych eval,
我们有机会以精神病为由进行辩护
we get to argue our insanity defense.
太棒了
Yes!
我们只是赢下了战争中的一场战役
Now, we won a battle, but not the war.
下周一庭审 我需要你们所有人
The trial is Monday, and I'll need for all of you
在此之前竭尽全力
to work your asses off until then.
特别是你 沃什先生
Especially you, Mr. Walsh.
恭喜 你将是我的次辩律师
Congratulations, u202dyou'll be my second chair.
恭喜
Congrats.
康纳尔
Connor.
康纳尔 现在不是说这些的时候
Connor, maybe now is not the best time.
撒谎的感觉是不是很棒
Do you just enjoy lying to us?
什么
What?
我看到了我的招生档案
u202dI saw my admissions file.
你打电♥话♥给哈格洛夫校长
You called President Hargrove,
让她重新录取我
and you told her to let me back in.
你被退学了 康纳尔
You failed out, Connor.
要不是我哪个学校会重新录取你
In what world does u202dthe same school let you back in?
所以我才当面问你
That's why I asked you to your face
事情的真♥相♥
for the truth.
我之所以没有告诉你真♥相♥
And the reason why I didn't tell you
是因为我知道当你觉得自己不属于这里时
is because I knew how insecure you'd be
会有多怀疑自己的能力
if you thought you didn't belong here.
我不是小孩子
Okay, well, I'm an adult.
我能处理好失望的情绪
I can handle a little disappointment.
去年你还在我门口哭诉
You came crying at my doorstep last year,
说你有自杀倾向
saying you were suicidal.
那是当时我需要帮助
Yeah, 'cause I needed some help.
而我也提供帮助了
Well, u202dand I gave you that help.
-我一直都在帮你 -为什么 为什么
- That's all I ever do for you. - Why? Why though?
因为我不想因为你的死而自责
Because I didn't want your damn blood on my hands.
不 为什么是我
No. Why me?
为什么一开始会把我选进基廷五人组
I mean why did you pick me for the K5 to begin with?
你 你的决定都是有理由的
Y-You always have a reason for everything.
-为什么是我 -别说了
- So why me? - u202dYou know what?
这是你的破事 你自己解决吧
This is your mess, u202dand I'm gonna let you handle it.
不 不 回答我
No, no, just answer the question!
-为什么是我 -你懂什么
- Why me?! - u202dYou know what?!
我在努力改变世界
I'm trying to change the damn world here!
不是闹着玩
Literally!
我就是马丁·路德·金
I'm Martin Luther Damn King
想要改变整个司法系统
trying to blow up u202dthe entire justice system!
我在帮你实现这些 不信你问他们
And I'm trying to help you do that! Ask anyone out there!
给法官的动议是我写的 是我
I wrote up that motion for the judge! Me!
你给我带来了一堆破麻烦
No, you're bringing me your little bitch boy problems!
就跟其他人一样
Just like everyone else out there!
你希望我拯救世界的同时还能善解人意
You want me to save the world and be nice at the same time!
我做不到
Well, that's not me!
连这些道理都不懂简直可怜
And shame on you if you haven't figured that out yet.
马多克斯先生 你来做我的次辩
Mr. Maddox, u202dyou're now my second chair.
你找我有事
You were looking for me?
我
I, uh...
我想向你道歉
I wanted to finally apologize.
你不必替你的人道歉
You don't have to apologize for your people.
我也不会这么做
I don't apologize for mine.
最终你签了她就行
And at least you signed her.
谢天谢地
Yeah. Thank God.
还有勒西的案子
And I understand congratulations
要恭喜你
are in order for you on the Lahey case.
我希望能在场支持你
I wish I could be here to cheer you on,
但我被叫回伦敦了
but I've been called to London.
为什么
What for?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表