剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
You're having sex, aren't you?
-天 没有 -恶心
- Oh, God, no! - Gross-eries!
我和康纳有权知道我们的伴郎是不是在滚床单
Connor and I deserve to know if our best men are boning.
我们没有滚床单
We're not boning.
我们在
We're...
策划你们的联合单身派对
planning your joint bachelor party!
特大行动
Operation Slama Jama!
-没人让你们这么做 -我不想要
- No one told you to do that. - I don't want one of those.
我们要办
Well, we're doing it,
我们要在这里办 因为我们都很穷
and we're doing it here, because we're all poor.
所以如果你们发现
So, don't be surprised
唯一请得起的脱衣舞男是我 别太惊讶
if the only stripper we can afford is me.
就在这周五 所以空出你们的日程
It's gonna be this Friday, so mark your calendars.
不 我妈妈这周五要来
No, my mom is coming on Friday. u202d
等等 什么 说好婚礼前不让妈妈来的
Wait, what? We said no moms until the wedding.
我知道 我知道 但是老内特的案子
I know, I know, but the Senior case
让我想起了父母 我也邀请了你的妈妈
gave me all the parent feels, and I invited your mom, too.
-对不起 -奥利弗
- I'm sorry. - u202dOliver!
对不起
I'm sorry. u202d
这绝对会是最棒的单身派对
This is gonna be the best bachelor party ever!
绝对的
You know it!
我得多定点鸡鸡帽
Oh, I got to order more penis hats.
你在哪呢
Where the hell are you?
弗兰克说你不在家
Frank said you weren't home.
我没事 别担心
I'm fine. Don't worry.
告诉我你在哪里
Just tell me where you are.
在朱莉家门外
Outside Julie's.
什么都别做 我马上就到
Don't do anything. I'll come right there.
我们可以一起
We can do this together.
-我不是一个人 罗恩送我来的 -什么
- I'm not alone. Ron drove me. u202d- What?
邦尼 我们都不知道他能不能承受得了
Bonnie, we don't even know if he can handle this.
等我搞定后会马上给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you as soon as I'm done.
我保证
I promise.
有人见到我丈夫了吗
Anyone seen my husband?
奥利
Oli?
奥利弗
Oliver.
你到底在哪里
Where the hell are you?!
奥利弗
Oliver!
等我找到你一定会杀了你
If you're out here, I'm seriously gonna kill you!
奥利弗
Oliver!
妈妈
Mom?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表