剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
去开房♥吧 死基佬
Ugh, get a room, faggots. u202d
我觉得奥利弗很棒
I think Oliver's great.
但只是不适合你
He's just not great for you.
今晚他们会把你♥爸♥
They're gonna transfer your dad
转到威尔逊公园医院
to Wilson Park Hospital tonight.
陪审团认为没有任何违法或失职行为
We, the jury, find no evidence of criminal acts or negligence.
州长知道领养的事了
The Governor knows about the adoption.
再喝一杯也无妨
One more won't hurt.
你还没对付过一个州长
You've never gone up against a Governor before.
你也还没对付过我
And you've never been up against me.
是州长 她找人杀了他
It was the Governor. She had him killed.
你不是一个人战斗
You're not fighting this alone.
加布里尔在耍我们
Gabriel is playing us.
你得赶紧告诉安娜丽丝他究竟是谁
You need to tell Annalise who he is already.
告诉她什么
Tell her what?
24小时前
米凯拉去年为了我冒了极大的风险
Michaela risked everything for me last year,
所以我不能干坐在这里
so, no, I can't just sit here
看着她被加布里尔耍
and watch her get played by Gabriel anymore.
他们只是亲热了而已
They've only made out --
他都说服她带他去婚礼了
He just convinced her to take him to the wedding.
你不觉得这很可疑吗
Don't you get how sketchy that is?
我只是很不爽现在我不能去了
I'm just bummed I can't go now.
你告诉大家他是谁就能去了
Well, you could if you'd just tell everyone who he is!
如果加布里尔不知道他是谁呢
And what if Gabriel doesn't know who he is?
弗兰克有几个月的时间搞清楚 但他没有
Yeah, well, Frank's had months to figure that out, and he hasn't.
所以你如果不告诉安娜丽丝 我就去告诉她
So either you tell Annalise, or I will.
如果你告诉他们就会给他们带来危险
You're putting everyone in danger if you tell them.
为什么
How?
我们还不知道他的目的
We don't even know what he's here for.
所以我才什么都没做
That's why I haven't done anything yet.
你不会那么做的 向我保证
You're not gonna do that. Tell me, promise me.
弗兰克会做任何需要他做的事
Frank's going to do whatever he needs to,
所以他才没告诉我们
and that's why u202dhe didn't tell any of us --
为了保护我们
to protect us.
-别这么做 -你以为我想吗
- Don't do this. - You think I want to?
我们都不想
None of us want to.
但是安娜丽丝 米凯拉 其他人
But Annalise, Michaela, everyone else --
你不告诉他们才能保证他们的安全
they're only safe if you don't tell them.
明白了吗
Understood?
逍遥法外
第五季第八集
奥利弗 你还是个孩子的时候
Oliver. From the time you were a boy,
就全身心投入你做的任何事
you always put your heart into everything you do --
除了单簧管
except for the clarinet.
你真的不会吹
You weren't so good at that.
但我最喜欢你的
But what I admire most
就是你总是对你爱的人
is that you always give your whole heart
付出所有
to the people you love.
我所祈祷的就是你能找到一个
And all I've ever prayed for is that you find someone
付出一切爱你的人
who would love you with their whole heart, too.
妈妈 别哭
Aw, Mom. Don't cry.
-照顾好我儿子 -我会的 夫人
- Take care of my boy. - Yes, ma'am.
那真是
That was --
太让人动容了 谢谢
That was outstanding. Thank you.
太美了
Beautiful.
康纳尔
Um, Connor...
我很骄傲你成长成这样一个人
I could not be prouder of the man you have become
也为你找到奥利弗这样的伴侣感到骄傲
or the remarkable companion you have found in Oliver.
所以我很感谢你们
Um, so I'd like to thank you both
能邀请我和泰德出席这个派对
for including Ted and me in this very special occasion.
我们很激动能参加你们的婚礼
We're just so excited to celebrate you tomorrow.
是的 即使康纳尔现在这张脸
Yes. Even though Connor's face isn't exactly photo-worthy
并不怎么上镜
at this moment in time.
康纳尔 如果奥利弗
Tell you what, Connor -- give me a little sign
动作太大了 记得告诉我
if Oliver's -- khhht! -- bringing the heat.
你明白吧
You know what I'm saying?
别理他
Um, let's ignore him, hmm?
杰夫的幽默感一直都不怎么样
Jeff's never been known for his comedy stylings.
-或者说是很差 -我只是
-u202d That's -- no. - I just... u202d
康纳尔 奥利弗
Connor, Oliver,
我祝福你们
here's to hoping
拥有比我们幸福百倍的婚姻
you have a much happier marriage than we did.
好吧 这才叫好笑
Okay, that was funny.
你两个都不好笑
Neither of you are funny.
谢谢你们大家能来
Thank you all for coming.
干杯
Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
你光顾着聊骚 都不照顾下我孩子吗
Are you sexting instead of taking care of my child?
没 没 没有
No. No, no, no.
加布里尔只是想确认
Gabriel just wanted to make sure
他的西装跟我的裙子能搭上
his suit didn't clash with my dress.
你为什么要邀请别人
Why do you need a plus-one?
跟我一起比跟其他人强多了
I would've made a much better date.
他对我好 欣赏我
He's nice to me, he appreciates me,
而且他收拾之后特别帅
and he looks good all dressed up.
但当然没你可爱
Oh, but not as cute as you.
当然没你可爱
Oh, ho, ho, not as cute as you.
因为你是世上最可爱的
'Cause he's the cutest!
没错 你就是全世界最可爱的
Yes, you're the cutest in the world!
对 就是你
Yes, you! Oooh!
你这可怜巴巴的表情我看了真心疼
You're breaking my heart with those puppy-dog eyes.
不 我 我对她完全没感觉了
No, I'm, uh, I'm totes over her.
-这是 -没事的
- It's... - u202dIt's okay.
告诉你
Just so you know,
在婚礼上我会支持你的
I'll have your back at the wedding.
我们这些单身女生就得团结起来
Us single girls got to stick together.
我的英雄 那位木匠 木匠
My hero -- the carpenter, the carpenter!
你一定 挺不容易吧
Must be, uh, tough, huh?
我特别为康纳尔高兴
I mean, I am so happy for Connor.
我说不清 我猜在我心底
I don't know. u202dI mean, I guess a part of me
总有个念头 希望我们最终会
just was always hoping that we would end up
一起搬去博卡拉顿
moving to Boca together.
我就像索菲娅 他就像桃乐茜
I'd be the Sophia to his Dorothy.
美剧《黄金女郎》角色
是吗 我一直觉得他更像布兰奇
Yeah? Well, I always saw him as more of a Blanche.
你就是当之无愧的女王
Hey. You're a damn queen,
谁娶了你是他的荣幸
and any man would be lucky to have you.
你♥爸♥爸怎么没来
Why isn't your dad here?
你不用回答 奥利弗
You don't have to answ that, Oliver.
他不喜欢你是同性恋
Does he not like that you're gay?
约翰尼
Johnny.
不 他非常爱我
No, he loves me very much.
只是他是位很成功的商人
He's just u202dan important businessman
正在中东工作
who works in the Middle East.
他听起来像是秘密特工
He sounds like a secret agent.
他说不定还真是
Well, maybe he is.
我是说 他肯定是个很酷的人
I mean, he's got to be a pretty cool guy
所以教出来的儿子才像奥利弗一样特别
to have a son as special as Oliver, right?
你知道还有什么东西很酷吗
You know what else is cool?
冰淇淋 让我们去拿些来
Ice cream. Let's go get some!
-好的 -太棒了
- Okay. - Yeah!
奥利弗根本都不正眼看我
Oliver won't even look me in the eye.
你能怪他吗 你试过拆散我们
Can you blame him? You tried to break us up.
我对奥利弗说的话确实是不可饶恕
What I said about Oliver was inexcusable.
是泰德让你这么说的吗
Did Ted tell you to say that?
我是说 为什么我们不能坐在一起
I'm saying, why don't we all just sit down
像成年人一样谈谈
and discuss this like adults?
因为这是我们的婚礼周末
'Cause it's our wedding weekend.
这婚礼是我出钱办的
A wedding that I'm paying for.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表