剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
罗纳德·米勒检察官谋杀案的最新消息
about the murder of D.A. Ronald Miller --
突发新闻
检察官遇害与州长有关
称用来处理尸体的
namely, that the bleach and acid used
漂白剂和酸
in the disposal of his body
与此前一起谋杀案所用的相吻合
match a previous murder allegedly committed
该案嫌疑犯为莫雷蒂建筑公♥司♥的一名员工
by an employee of Moretti Construction.
莫雷蒂家族是州长博克海德
The Moretti Family was a top donor
上次竞选活动的最大捐资方
in Governor Birkhead's last campaign,
这也是为什么
therefore offering one reason as to...
-内特太狡猾了 -联调局
- Nate is so smart. - ...why the FBI questioned
就地检官遇害一案质询了州长
the Governor about the D.A. Last --
-别看了 晦气 -很好 我妈快到了
- No more murder. - Great. My mom's almost here.
她要是看到亚设没来祝她节日快乐会很难过的
Aw, she's gonna be sad that Asher's not here to greet her.
别开亚设的玩笑了 自从我让她把那张照片
No more Asher jokes. She's feeling very sensitive
从图片墙撤掉以后她就变得非常敏感
ever since I had her remove that photo from Instagram.
为什么 她爱上他了
Why? Because she's in love with him?
不是 因为她感到耻辱
No, because she's ashamed,
而且她理应如此
as she should be.
因此我们都表现地正常点
So let's all just act normal,
也许她不会注意到
and maybe she won't notice
我们害怕要去坐牢怕得要死
that we're all terrified about going to jail.
她二十年都没发现
Well, she didn't notice
她丈夫是同性恋
that her husband was gay for 20 years,
所以我们觉得我们没事
so I think we're good.
正常而快乐 好吗
Normal and happy, okay?
-节日快乐 -你好
- Happy holidays! - Hi.
-见到你太好了 -亲爱的 见到你真好
- It's so good to see you. - Honey! Oh, nice to see you!
他来了
There he is!
来用你的大胳膊好好抱我一下
Come wrap them big arms around me.
你轻点 妈妈
Don't hurt him, Mamma.
您好吗 奥菲利亚女士
How you doing, Miss Ophelia?
不能再好了 你♥爸♥爸怎么样
Better than ever. And your daddy?
-他怎么样 -妈妈...
- How's he doing? - Mamma...
他明天可要来吃晚饭啊
Please tell me he's coming for dinner tomorrow.
他有一点不舒服
He's a little bit under the weather,
也许下次吧
but maybe you can see him next time.
我理解 不过可说定了
I understand. But that's a promise.
当然
Of course.
妈妈 我送你去睡觉吧
Mamma, let's get you to bed now.
-我才不要睡觉呢 -好了 妈妈
- I'm not going to bed. - Okay, Mamma.
我才不要去睡什么觉呢
I don't need to go to no bed.
人到晚上才睡觉呢
People go to bed at nighttime.
那才是人去睡觉的时间呢
That's when people go to sleep.
-你请她来很好啊 -很自私
- It's nice you invited her. - It's selfish.
她来我就不会醉醺醺地一直喝到新年
She's keeping me from drinking my way into the new year.
什么情况
Now, what's going on?
特莱斯蔻想让我去接受问话
Telesco wants me to come in for an interview.
好吧
Okay.
那就是说你的计划没成功
That means your plan is not working.
尸体已经把他们引向州长了...
The body already led them to the Governor --
那他们为什么还给我开豁免权的条件
Then why are they offering me immunity?
-你会接受吗 -少来了
- You gonna take it? - Stop --
你跟这事一点关系都没有...
You have nothing to do with this --
所以你觉得我应该出♥卖♥♥♥你 把你送进监狱
So you think I should sell you out, put you in jail?
你又不是没干过
You've done it before.
这就是他们想要的 安娜丽丝
This is what they want, Annalise --
挑拨我们之间的关系
turn us against each other.
这是唯一能让事情出问题的方法
That's the only way this thing falls apart.
让事情出问题的方法有的是
There are a million ways that this could fall apart.
听我说
Listen to me, right now.
我可以照顾自己 我相信我已经做到了
I can take care of myself, and I believe I've done that.
可如果你觉得对你来说压力太大了
But if you feel like that's too much,
也许你应该接受她们的条件
then maybe you should take the deal.
我不想这样
That's not what I want.
现在你是这么说
You say that now.
等到那条件摆在你面前再看吧
Wait until the deal's in front of you.
又开始喝了
Drinking again?
当然没有
Course not.
我听见你和内特尼尔说的话了
I heard you and Nathaniel talking.
你又让自己惹什么麻烦了
Now, what trouble you got yourself in?
什么也没有
None.
那你考虑接受的那个条件是怎么回事
Then what is this deal you're thinking about taking?
那是法律上的事 妈妈
It's a legal matter, Mamma.
是我工作上的事
It's -- It's about my work.
但如果你接受就会伤害内特尼尔
But it can hurt Nathaniel if you take it --
是不是这样
ain't this right?
不许你那样做
Don't you dare do that.
内特尼尔是个好人
Nathaniel is a good man.
没有你想的那么好
Not as good as you think.
我们睡觉吧 妈妈
Let's go to sleep, Mamma.
明天可是个大日子
We got a big day tomorrow.
笑一个 克里斯多弗
Smile! Smile, Christopher!
是大胡子
It's the beard.
他觉察到我自己长不出来
He can sense I can't grow my own.
来吧 妈妈 我来给你和奥利照张相
Here, Mom. I'll take a photo of you and Oli.
太好了
Oh, love that.
查一下确保没有其它的照片了
Check there aren't other photos.
你以为我这么做是为了什么
Why do you think I asked?
你们俩在嘀咕什么呢
What are you guys whispering about?
我刚才在说我很嫉妒康纳尔有你这样的母亲
Oh, I was just saying how jealous I am that Connor has you.
我母亲的圣诞节是搞捐玩具送小孩的骗局
My mother's idea of Christmas is running a toys-for-tots scam
来偿还她的债务
to pay off her gambling debts.
我想这就是为什么你假期
Well, I guess that explains why you're not spending
不和你家人在一起
the holidays with your family.
-你呢 劳拉 - 妈 别多管闲事
- What about you, Laurel? - Mom, don't be nosey.
我能和你们俩谈谈吗
Can I talk to you both?
-那是谁 -妈 别这样
- Who is that? - Mom, no.
加布里尔会和你们一起过圣诞节
Gabriel's gonna spend Christmas here with you guys.
不 他不能
No, he's not.
-我已经让亚设邀请他了 -为什么
- I already made Asher invite him. - u202dWhy?
悲伤孤独的人容易做蠢事
Sad, lonely people do stupid things.
这样更容易让他站在我们这边
This is an easy way to keep him on our side.
你应该穿些更贴身的衣服
Maybe just wear something a little more form-fitting.
-弗兰克 -劳拉告诉过你
- Frank. - Did Laurel tell you she got
她接到了个无声的来电吗
a creepy call from a mouth-breather?
是个未知来电 马上就挂了
It was a blocked number, and they hung up.
-她觉得是她的妈妈 -我不知道是不是她
- She thinks it was her mother. - I don't know that, though.
如果我们不安全你会告诉我们的吧
You'll tell us if we're not safe?
如果又打来记得要告诉我
Just let me know if it happens again.
现在是圣诞 好吗
It's Christmas, okay?
我们一年总可以度过美好的一天
We can all afford to have one nice day a year.
普赖斯女士
Ms. Price.
这是我家
This is my home.
如果你回我电♥话♥我就不会来这里
I wouldn't be here u202dif you'd return my calls.
你是唯一能查出安娜丽丝知道哪些事的人
You are the one person who can find out what Annalise knows.
米勒尸体的新闻爆出时 我和她在一起
I was with her when the news of Miller's body broke.
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
所以你才愿意去她的圣诞聚餐是吗
Is that why you're okay going to her Christmas dinner?
有什么发现给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you find out anything.
你今天为什么工作
Why are you working today?
安娜丽丝没邀请我
I wasn't invited to Annalise's.
带派来总比带酒好
Thought pie would be better than booze.
你和他们谈过了吗
Did you talk to them?
加布会全天在他们家
Gabe's gonna be at their house all day.
-没问题的 -好的
- We're good. - u202dOkay.
你没事吧
You okay?
天 我妈只要不在炉子旁 我就会没事的
u202dGod, I will be once my mother is away from the stove.
妈妈
Mamma!
你在这呢
There's the man.
我得和你说 我原先确实有所怀疑
I gotta hand it to you. I had my doubts,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表