剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I have to save me.
针对内特尼尔·勒西不当致死的诉讼
安娜丽丝为内特提出了民事诉讼
Is Annalise filing a civil suit for Nate?
是我 你来这做什么
I am, and what are you doing here?
她请了病假不在这
She's out sick today.
其实我是来找你谈话的
Came to talk to you, actually.
你说什么我都不会原谅你的
Nothing you could say to me could get me to forgive you.
我那晚说的都是真心话
Everything I said that night was the truth.
当然是真的
Of course it's true,
我的确很美丽且独一无二
because I am special and beautiful
值得一个好人疼爱我
and worthy of someone great.
很明显这个人不是你
Clearly I now know that that's not you.
-我知道 我 -而你
- I know. I - Which you
把我当成个可有可无的贱♥人♥一样玩弄我的感情
played me like some basic bitch sidepiece.
我没有
No.
我向你隐瞒了我父亲的身份
Look, I only hid who my father was from you
是为了弄清他出了什么事
so I could find out what happened to him.
说实话 我还希望你能理解我的苦衷
And, honestly, I was kind of hoping you'd understand.
那你可真是个傻瓜
Well, you're an idiot for hoping that.
你是被收养的 对吧
You're adopted, right?
所以我觉得所有人里你是能够理解
So I just thought maybe out of everyone that
想要认识你从未谋面的父母
you would get what it's like to want to know
是什么感觉的
about the parent you never met.
我们俩不一样
We're not the same.
走吧 我要工作了
Leave so I can work.
我是内特·勒西
You've reached Nate Lahey.
请留言
Leave a message.
内特 还是我米凯拉
Nate, uh, it's Michaela again.
抱歉一直给你打电♥话♥
Sorry to keep calling you.
我只是... 我想跟你谈谈
I just -- I want to run something by you
你父亲的案子
about your dad's case.
有什么线索吗
Any leads?
应该没有
Not that I know of.
我在想
You know, I was, um -- I was thinking.
如果他一直都在家 在睡觉 手♥机♥没电了
Wouldn't it -- Wouldn't it be funny if he was just at home,
这是不是很搞笑
sleeping this whole time, and his -- his phone was dead?
警♥察♥去了他家
The police went to his house.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我只是想起来他那次因为手♥机♥电池老是没电
Uh, I just remember that one time where he was yelling at you
而跟你发火的事
'cause his phone battery kept dying.
你后来给他换过新的吗
Did you ever, uh, get him a new one?
没有 他想直接换手♥机♥的
No. He wanted to wait for the upgrade.
为什么问这个
Why?
没什么
No reason.
我觉得吧
Um, but you know what?
我觉得你还是应该给他弄个新手♥机♥
I think you should get him that upgrade anyway.
我就是对他会回来这么有信心
Like, that's how much I believe he's coming back,
我们就是得有信心
that we just got to keep the faith.
但愿如此
God willing.
我想跟你谈谈你父亲的案子
I want to run something by you about your dad's case.
别担心 我不会追问我不该问的
Don't worry. I'm not digging into anything I shouldn't be.
你能给我回电吗
Just, can you call me back?
他们把你叫来问话了
Hey, did they bring you in?
对 回头再说
Yeah, we'll talk later.
邦尼甜心 我们得聊聊
BonBon. We need to talk.
-现在不行 -这很重要
- Not now. - It's important.
米勒的手♥机♥电池坏了
Miller's cellphone battery was busted.
什么
What?
他的手♥机♥老是没电关机 佩姬也证实了
His phone kept dying. Peggy confirmed it.
如果这才是他为什么去打公用电♥话♥
So what if that's why he was on the payphone
不是因为见不得人
-- not to be shady,
而是因为他的手♥机♥没电了呢
but because his phone was actually dead?
他那天没有别的理由
There's no other reason
给典狱长打电♥话♥
he'd have called the Warden that day.
我们没有证据说那电♥话♥真跟内特的父亲有关系
We have no proof that the call was even about Nate's dad.
-亚设 -如果内特搞错了怎么办
- Asher - -- What if Nate is wrong?
我只是想问这个
That's all I'm asking.
你不想相信他是个坏人
You don't want to believe he was a bad guy.
我也不想
I don't want to believe it, either.
但是我们确实看错他了 特别是我
But we were wrong about him, especially me,
所以不要再让我感觉比现在还要不好了
so stop making me feel worse than I already do.
-普赖斯女士 您有时间吗 -没有
- Ms. Price, do you have a minute? - ?No.
如果我告诉你我知道
What if I told you I know
怎么才能让董事会重新赏识你呢
how to make the board love you again?
你应该代表小内特·勒西
You should file a civil suit against the state
向本州发起民事诉讼
on behalf of Nate Lahey Junior.
针对内特尼尔·勒西不当致死的诉讼
如果你赢了 你会为律所吸引到
If you win, you'd attract a ton of good press
急需的良性媒体关注
that C&G desperately needs.
你为什么不拿给安娜丽丝呢
Why wouldn't you bring this to Annalise?
你才是民事诉讼的专家
You're the civil-suit expert,
而且你比她更需要赢得这个案子
and you need this win more than she does.
但是你跟小内特说过这事了吗
Okay, but have you talked to Nate Junior about this?
我想先把你争取过来再说
I wanted to get you on board first.
你是想让我在一个甚至连原告还没有的案子上
You mean you want to waste my time on a case
浪费时间
without an actual plaintiff?
我们输掉了问询
We lost the inquest.
没有人会因为谋杀了那个人而去坐牢
No one is going to jail for murdering that man.
正义没有得到伸张
Justice will not be served.
但你知道还有什么可以主张的吗
But you know what still can be served?
钱
Money.
让我考虑一下
Let me think about it.
太好了
Great.
米凯拉
Michaela?
你知道安娜丽丝为什么会见伊芙·拉斯洛吗
Any idea why Annalise would be meeting with Eve Rothlo?
伊芙来了
Eve's here?
你知道她们俩的事
So you know about the two of them?
不知道 我只知道她们一起上的哈佛
No, I-I-I mean, I know that they were at Harvard together.
但是她们俩在哈佛是一起的吗
But were they together at Harvard?
你是说在山姆之前
You mean before Sam?
-双性恋确实存在 普拉特女士 -我知道
- Bisexuality is real, Ms. Pratt. - I know that.
这种事我有亲身经验
I have personal experience with the matter.
是吗
Really?
我的未婚夫
My fiancé --
前未婚夫 他就是双性恋
ex-fiancé, he was bisexual.
有趣
Interesting.
等不及要作为你的伴侣正式出场了
爱你 罗
今晚给你做意面
还要等多久才能跟你亲热啊
好喜欢你
你让我好开心
塞斯 方便吗
Seth? You have a minute?
嗯
Yeah.
难以置信
This is all crazy, huh?
我还没缓过来
I'm still in shock.
丹沃的事让我觉得肯定是哪里搞错了
With Denver, I kept thinking it all had to be a mistake.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不必
No.
大家都不好过
It's rough for everyone.
有个情况是你不知道的
There's something you don't know.
罗恩和我曾经交往过
Ron and I were together.
大家都不知道 我也不希望他们知道
No one really knew, and I don't want them to.
只是
It's just...
我不想造成麻烦
I don't want to cause trouble.
给谁
For who?
我听到罗恩和赛克斯典狱长的通话
I heard Ron on a phone call with Warden Sykes.
他们在争吵
They were arguing.
你觉得背后是赛克斯吗
You think Sykes is behind this?
我也说不准
I don't know.
我不想因为自己疑神疑鬼
I just don't want to raise it with the FBI
而去找联调局
if I'm being paranoid.
而且我知道你因为自己的腐♥败♥案
And I know that you are monitoring the prison
在监视监狱
for your corruption case...
你知道这是不能谈的
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表